[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to treat women like shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: #14.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
#14.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
Ok, so I've heard from a lot of people that showing unconditional love to a girl is a mistake, and the best way to keep her interested is to treat her badly.

I understand this, but I'm wondering HOW badly? What sort of things can I do to treat my girlfriend like shit without her immediately freaking out and thinking I've become an asshole.

Would appreciate any advice or stories from people who this has worked for.
>>
>>27370086
>treat woman like trash
>get arrested when she gets bored
>>
>>27370086
if you can't do it naturally it will.never work. you have to invest yourself no matter what for one and for two you have to naturally just be attractive enough for a girl to want to keep putting up with your shit. that or have enouth money. if you have the money you'll basically just be paying a girl to talk/do shit to her which is retarded

tl dr, dont do it
>>
Just don't make her feel like she doesn't have to work for your affection and that you don't have other options.

This doesn't mean being physically abusive.

Flirt with other girls. Don't give in to her female bullshit. Feel free to take charge when necessary.
>>
>he fell for the red pill meme

enjoy ruining your life op
>>
File: cute-vs-ugly.jpg (38 KB, 540x354) Image search: [Google]
cute-vs-ugly.jpg
38 KB, 540x354
>>27370086
It's a meme. If you are a chad, you can treat women however you want and they'll love you. If you're a robot, no matter how you treat them they'll hate you.

Pic related.

If you're ugly and treat women nice:
>omg, what a creep
If you're ugly and treat women like shit:
>omg, what an asshole neckbearded basement dweller, ugh
If you're chad and treat women nice:
>he's such a nice person, he's so cute, I love him
If you're chad and treat women like shit:
>he's such an alpha, he's so strong, I love him

You can't win this game.
>>
>>27370276
this

uprising when.meme

exe_original
>>
You know how Dr. House treats cuddy? Like that
>>
>>27370438
Yeah, but House is a tall handsome man. It's doesn't matter how he treats her.
>>
>>27370086
What I wouldn't do for a woman with a body like that
>>
If you treat her like shit she will justify cheating with ease.
>>
>>27370276
read some evolutionary biology. men look for visual ques of fertility, women look for behavioral ques of alpha status.

acting out alpha behavior is the equivalent of makeup for guys.

that said its a subtle thing and if you already lack social acuity you're probably just gonna fuck it up, (appearing weird, fake or tryhard) which will only lower your relative status and her attraction further
>>
File: CEC8Ud1UEAAtwR5.png (209 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
CEC8Ud1UEAAtwR5.png
209 KB, 600x319
>>27370086
>That pic
There's only one way to treat her.
>>
>>27370086
This whole thing about treating women badly ia a myth created by "nice guy" betas.
>>
>>27370276
You think Chad can be as beta as he wants and nothing will happen? Women are always considering how they can do better, and a merely good looking beta will get cucked or dumped for a good looking alpha. Chad competes with Chad, he doesn't get women with no consequences. I should also add that being alpha is about social power. A socially powerfull man can be evil or good, nice or an asshole. It is the power that is attractive. Charles Manson was far from genetically Chadlike, but he has a demonic element of power to him that women are drawn to. Kissinger is an ugly son of a bitch, but he got women because he had great influence over the life and death of others.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.