[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16
File: 1442028518672.gif (847 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442028518672.gif
847 KB, 480x270
I've really had enough of all you "robots"

>decide to add a couple people from a steam id thread
>talk to them for a couple of days, end up talking to one guy for a few weeks
>we play a variety of games together, primarily killing floor 2
>he talks a lot about anime to me, which is ok because I've watched most he mentions
>we go to play killing floor again
>this time I add him on skype before we play
>things immediately become awkward once we start talking because he assumed I was male
>the next day when we talk he tries to "game" me or whatever you guys think works
>every interaction with him now is him trying to whoo me over

he went from being an anime loving friend to an orbiter trying to get me to send pictures of myself
are all of you guys really incapable of being friends with a girl?
>>
>>27369999
>are all of you guys really incapable of being friends with a girl?

yes
>>
File: 1458613154775.gif (980 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458613154775.gif
980 KB, 500x281
Shut up you worthless cum-guzzling cunt, you know exactly what the fuck is up.
>>
>>27369999
Nice fucking quads you menstrual tit-having whore
>>
>>27369999
These faggots have never had any sort of meaningful female contact in their life, they are desperate and will cling on to any female that gives them attention.

My first 10 minutes on this board and that is my first impression. I suggest you look elsewhere if you want "normal" friendship.
>>
>>27369999
He realized you were an attention whore and tried to get pics before he dropped your dumb ass
>>
Just tell him the truth.
That your a trans girl, it should do the trick.
>>
>>27370193

Might make it worse knowing the people on here.

They want da boipussy bad
>>
>>27370193
i'm not mentally ill though.
I added some people from the thread there because I wanted to play some games and make some friends
>>

Men are wired to pursue women
>>
>>27369999
You knew this would happen. Don't pretend you didn't
>>
>>27370209
hmm 90% chance youre crazy.
Have you considered that you might be the problem?
>>
Btw thiugh guys,

Killing Floor 2 is seriously a great game.

Sucks you lost a nig, since it's way more enjoyable to play with people.
>>
>>27370209
You act like you don't know the kind of people that reside on r9k. You thought they'd all just be normal, well adjusted people once you talked to them?

Just remove the shitty ones and move on.
>>
>>27370233
This.

Fuck you women. Fuck you. Seriously. I fucking hate how easy you all have it, yet you act and pretend like it isn't so. Just fucking die already.
>>
>>27370233
This. They obviously didn't give her free stuff so now she's crawling back here to get a orbiter with money buy making a "btw I'm a gril" thread. You are pathetic OP
>>
>>27370224
this

>why is this guy heterosexual!?
>why are there lonely guys on /r9k/?? help!!?

roasties shouldn't even be allowed on this board, it makes no sense
>>
>>27370257
It's going to become a normie game soon enough it will be considered another "Epic zombie shooter" by normies

Btw playing solo is just fine you don't need friends normie
>>
We're desperate as fuck. We have needs.
That said he's just marking his interest. Naturally, since you're a girl that he likes and is friends with and he probably doesn't have any other girl in the world looking as good as you do right now.
So tell him you just want a friend and not a relationship. There, now the ball is in his court and he should either leave because it doesn't sit well with him or he can just be your friend.

What would you do if you had little to no hope of finding a guy you like, you add someone from a thread like this. And it's a guy you like. You'd just be passive about that? Wait for him to do something if it's going anywhere? What if society expected you to make a move?
>>
>>27369999
if you want someone to hang out with and play add me.

Steam ID: Alfapiomega.

I have a life and a gf. Also got a job, a uni, a bank account and hobbies so I need just someone to chat with while I play some games.
>>
>>27370249
>>27370261
>>27370233
>>27370275

I never even asked for free stuff though, I already owned killing floor and was playing it with him before we ever talked on skype

also I dont label myself as anything, I'm not a fembot or anything of the sort
>>
>>27370374
depart immediately
>>
I found out one of my steam friends is a girl and now I'm nervous to talk to them. I don't have any interest in them, but I bet they think I do. I always have to pester them into talking, but when I was annoying a guy, it was okay. But now it looks like I'm a thirsty beta orbiter!

I still just try to tell myself they're a dude pretending to be a girl. It's easier that way. WHY DOES STEAM GOTTA BE SO COMPLICATED
>>
>>27370380
any exemple to back up your claim?
how did he try to whoo you?
Make this thread an educative one.
>>
>>27370380
Do you play league? They added the new Chest system so I need to play once a week now
>>
>>27369999
On a board that's predominantly filled with men who are very inexperienced in romance and social things, are desperate, often easy to crush on someone over a bit of attention or a superficial level of common interest (e.g., over a woman saying she likes anime as well without any specifics), and incapable of reading signs in the sense they hope everything a woman does is a sign?
It's safe to say most guys on here can't just be friends with women. "Most" is the key word though.

Seriously, hoping for any different outcome from multiple 4chan boards is naive at best. If you do decide to risk people getting clingy and orbiting towards you, don't be surprised if you with any luck might get 1 guy in 20 to be less like what you described.
I doubt you didn't expect anything less though, 5 minutes of skimming through random threads on this board will show it's more than likely to end up finding desperate men over finding men that aren't. If you didn't notice it before, you may want to seriously look into your ability to assess situations/people/risks.
Furthermore, have you considered telling those guys you're only interested in a friendship? That the compliments or whatever they're giving are not desired or even uncomfortable? Making your own intentions clear when theirs seem to deviate from the initially determined one can help a lot; and if it doesn't then go and complain about it. (Or better yet, at that point simply block him and move on, that's the best move.)

>>27370224
It's fully possible to choose to go for a friendship with a woman if you so desire, regardless of how you're wired. Men are wired to try and spread their seed as much as possible, yet a civilized man can choose to stay monogamous and faithful. Women are wired to try and obtain as much different genes from different (and the strongest) sources, yet the civilized decent ones are fully capable of staying faithful as well.
>>
File: 1457890240327.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457890240327.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Karen's a fucking cutie.
>>
>>27370411
>he goes from using moon speak japanese to putting proper grammer into sentences
>instead of talking about anime he tries to learn things about me
>he thinks I'll send him pics of myself because hes sent me pics I didnt ask for
>he never says anything about himself anymore for whatever reason
>he even asked for pictures of my feet a few days ago (who does this wtf)

>>27370437
haven't played in a while
>>
Im also a female gamer.
I had the same problem until I founded my own little vidya group.
We are 8, 4 women, 3 trans and 1 guy (hes gay)
We play LoL, tf2 and other online cheap/light games.
Post your steam id if interested.
>>
File: 1436900413344.gif (237 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1436900413344.gif
237 KB, 276x268
>>27369999
>mfw my group of internet friends has a dude sorta like this
>just about every girl in our group can never be in the same call as him because of DRAMA
It's so fucking cringe. We actually had to teach him what "clingy" meant, because he kept talking about how girls would say he "loves too much" or some shit any he couldn't comprehend it. He's a great friend otherwise, and we have fun together, but he gets lovesick at the drop of a hat and has no idea how to deal with it.

Internet relationships are shit, and I don't understand why people try so hard to make them work.
>>
>>27370552
please don't add anyone from this board
>>
File: 1458301472828.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1458301472828.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>27370374

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You
Have to
Go!!!!
>>
>>27370545
You're not crazy, hes a creep.
Carry on then.
>>
>>27370561
Ive met gems in this board, lots of shit, but some gems that Im truly grateful to have met.
>>
>>27370374
>Also got a job, a uni, a bank account and hobbies
I find it amusing that the people here actually cannot fathom how to get these things in their lives.
>>
>>27370460

>It's fully possible to choose to go for a friendship with a woman if you so desire, regardless of how you're wired. Men are wired to try and spread their seed as much as possible, yet a civilized man can choose to stay monogamous and faithful. Women are wired to try and obtain as much different genes from different (and the strongest) sources, yet the civilized decent ones are fully capable of staying faithful as well.

>It's fully possible to choose to go for a friendship with a woman if you so desire,

Why desire just a friendship? Men bond over other men about platonic "friend" tier subjects and they often do so much better than with women, unless the interest is something with a disparity of females involved in it. Men need friendship a lot less than women do, hence why men don't talk about their feeling too much to other men, we mutually complain about shit.

>Men are wired to try and spread their seed as much as possible, yet a civilized man can choose to stay monogamous and faithful.

That doesn't stop him being physically attracted to other women, or even wanting to fuck them.
>>
>>27370552
Op here
Steam id :SouMedi
>>
>>27370687
see >>27370374

Also this is a post you fucking system!
>>
>>27370399
>>27370563

Make me :)

Also not to brag but I have been with my current girl for 3 year, before that I was with another one for 4 and before that again 4. I am 28 :)
>>
>>27369999
Your first mistake was participating in steam threads at all. Your second was not realizing the effects your gender has on people here. I can't be totally opposed to your thread though, because those are some nice ass quads.
>>
>>27370762
Wow, stop talking about my ass shitlord.
Im not a piece of meat.
>>
Dunno, never had opportunity to try.
>>
>>27370776
>off by one
I feel for you.
>>
don't add any girls from 4chan I've added like 3 and I've learned my fucking lesson

that being said if anyone wants to play pleb Dota or Civ V sometime hit me up fampai

steamcommunity.com/id/cynicow
>>
File: pizza.gif (969 KB, 245x158) Image search: [Google]
pizza.gif
969 KB, 245x158
>>27370733
Ok buddy no need to brag here seriously. That's kinda gay.
>>
we dont want to be friends with you
>>
>>27370793

I didn't post that >>27370733

People like to troll here for sure.
>>
>>27369999
I would normally assume you're not really a girl but the quads dont lie

yes, we are incapable of being friends with a girl
any girl friend we have is going to be literally the only girl we talk to and as such falling in love is inevitable
>>
>>27369999
I dont have killing floor but ill still play games
>>
>>27370810
>Damage control

>>27370821
This guy gets it.

Op why dont you do like other girls, just mention your bf that you love so much a lot.
Most guy will cease any romantic attempts and treat you like a human being, the others, well you block them.
Low success rate, but it allowed to make male friends that respect me.
>>
>>27369999

Why can't you just fuck off and take your shitty normie gaymes with you fucking cunts? Why do you have to fucking ruin everything, why can't you stick to your own cunt hobbies fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't take this existence

Is there absolutely anything that's safe from worthless fucking women?
>>
>>27370878
your virginity, of course.
>>
File: 1458495593068.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1458495593068.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>27369999

He was just so desperate. Don't be mad about one robot. I mean... every robot is just a stupid cunt to be honest.
Once I was playing with a robot too.
Just some CS:GO
I had an anime profile picture
Used voice chat to insult teammates
Robot asked if I was a guy and I said yes

>disconnected
>unfriended
>blocked
>>
>>27370380
I'd like to play with you, anon.

I haven't really talked to a female in awhile and I won't try and "hit on you", just want some vidya with a female voice behind it.

Killing Floor would be cool!
>>
>>27370685
>Why desire just a friendship?
Because I do, I enjoy it as much as I enjoy sharing interests and doing activities with others.
Different people have different sets of personality traits. If a woman shows traits that make a friendship possible but I don't see relationship material traits in her, I have no desire to try a relationship as it'd likely be a waste of both our time. I have attractive female friends, and even one who offered a FWB deal which I was interested in, but still she had certain traits that wouldn't have worked with me in terms of romance at all. (I didn't go for the FWB as I ended up romantically interested in someone else before we actually acted on it and I didn't really want to risk losing a friendship if the FWB would end up developing feelings for me, but that's unimportant.)
>hence why men don't talk about their feeling too much to other men, we mutually complain about shit.
I rarely complain about shit (except on /r9k/) but I do enjoy talking about feelings from time to time. I find it's generally easier with women.

>That doesn't stop him being physically attracted to other women, or even wanting to fuck them.
That doesn't automatically make him ACT on it though. I enjoy eating crisps and could do so all day every day if I wanted to, but I choose to use moderation.
Several female friends I consider physically attractive, but I don't feel inclined to make a move when I already had established it's a friendship interest I have in them. There's this thing called self-control which I assume is present in the grand majority of people. Perhaps naive, but it seems the standard to me.
>>
File: 1437896459874.gif (428 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
1437896459874.gif
428 KB, 400x306
>>27369999
>those quads
>female collecting digits

they have to take everything from us dont they
>>
>>27370792
It's your fault for believing that girls actually come to 4chan. These are either nerd twinkie numales pretending to be girls for the lulz or camwhores. Seriously, why do you think a girl would ever come to a place like 4chan? It's literally not girl-like to go to places frequented chiefly by men. It's almost an oxymoron. This is at least not something a normie girl would do, but all girls are normie by default anyway, life on easy mode, look at the number of roasts and sluts.
>>
File: ddb.png (463 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
ddb.png
463 KB, 576x792
best magazine to get all grills on your side
>>
File: 1456685626462.png (116 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456685626462.png
116 KB, 300x300
>>27369999
woah nice quads, well, I have a skype group and when a femanon appears I usually tell her to don't tell that she is a woman because robots go full beta after that.
>>
>>27369999
It's almost as if sex is a big deal. It's almost as if being horny was and is a advantageous reproductive/evolutionary trait. Who would have thought?

Male - female friendships rarely work regardless of class and status of the people involved.
>>
>>27371398
They work if both parties are attractive to each other and end up fwb eventually
>>
>>27369999
>I mean, we only had mutual interests and got along well for an extended period of time, why on earth would be try to pursue a relationship with me?

Are you retarded? Why would he want to stay "just friends"?

Just tell him you aren't interested, or the more likely truth that you already have a bf (and therefore need to get the fuck off this board), and quit wasting his time.
>>
File: noise_lq.png (64 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
noise_lq.png
64 KB, 256x256
>>27369999
Most robots don't understand what a healthy platonic relationship is or how to maintain one
Let alone one with the opposite sex which they have almost no experience

It's a matter of maturity tbqh with you, don't take it personally
>>
>>27370552
>>27370715
May I also come too?
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6 KB, 217x205) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6 KB, 217x205
>>27369999
Who cares. You got quads.
>>
File: 1428155093930.jpg (167 KB, 756x736) Image search: [Google]
1428155093930.jpg
167 KB, 756x736
>tfw no long distance online female friend where we actually want to date eachother but it'll never happen and we'll never meet so we pretend we don't

fuck, having nobody to talk to ever gives me the lamest fantasies for some reason

i've given up trying to tlk to females from here because they're only here to find the chaddest looking r9k user to talk to and send nudes to. they don't want to talk to a regular guy

i should try to find male bros for friends. any of you fags want to be my friend? im almost 19, been frequenting /r9k/ since i was 14
>>
>>27369999
Shit-taste in games will attract shit people desu.
>>
>>27371928
Nah, you probably think youre some cool kid for breaking the rules every day for 4 years straight.

Anybody influenced by /r9k/ at such a young age must be beyond autistic.
>>
>>27372055
>Anybody influenced by /r9k/ at such a young age must be beyond autistic.

sure got that right

this was my only place to vent and talk to other human beings all throughout high school. my head is full of meme magic
>>
Yes you are though, you're a clump of grey matter piloting a Mecha of meat and bones.
>>
>>27372092
maybe we could be friends senpai

what're you into?
>>
>>27369999
Nice get. Don't get your hopes up regarding meeting a weeb who isn't going to worship you once he finds out your gender. Sounds like you would be better suited with a sadboii who will ignore you or a chad who will pump and dump you.
>>
>>27372150
>what are you into

i hate being asked that question because it makes me realize how little i have to offer

i don't really do much honestly, after high school i didn't go to college, i'll probably hve to go to community college this year. i work doing landscaping jobs with my dad, smoke a lot of weed, and lift weights is pretty much it.

never watched anime, huge vidya pleb, only console i own is 360
>>
>>27372300
i share that feel, like being asked what your hobbies are. saying vidya and shit feels so lame. doesn't matter though, as long as you can hold a conversation.

got steam or something?
>>
File: 1457781919009.jpg (101 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
1457781919009.jpg
101 KB, 680x777
>robot orbiters always hitting on my friend
>"what does it mean when a guy texts you *licks your finger*?"
Spare yourself embarrassment, robots, and just don't talk to women.
>>
File: 1423547057756.jpg (7 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
1423547057756.jpg
7 KB, 208x210
>>27369999
You're stupid for getting mad at a Robot for acting different in front of you now that he knows you're a girl.

Of course he's going to act different, you know what fucking board you're on right?

Just confront him about him being creepy and tell him to chill and not too expect anything from you
>>
>>27369999
I am capable. But only if you want to be friends too.

My PC can't into kf2 well, sadly.
>>
So what you're saying is... you're upset he isn't Chad?

Next thread, move along folks.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.