[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uglybots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Uglybros, how do you cope with being ugly? Im an alcoholic but thinking of moving on something more hardcore. I tend to avoid people and keep quiet at work but people still go out of their way to fuck with me. What about you?
>>
I do everything within my power to make myself numb. Heroin, prescription drugs of all varieties, designer drugs, weed, meth, crack, etc. etc. etc.

Opiates/opioids are the best, followed by benzodiazepines and their analogues. Opiates can relieve the pain, and if you take enough benzo's can make you forget you even exist much less that you're in pain.
>>
>>27369974
Post pic of face you dumb shart.
>>
>>27370024
I've posted it many times this is not what this thread is about. This thread is for ugly people to support and help each other, something this board needs more of instead of erica attention whoring.
>>
>>27369974
I just avoid people as much as possible. I realized that's all I can do. Life is suffering
>>
>>27369974
I know its hard but really try to stop giving a fuck what people think. I know its not easy, I know we live in a shallow world, I know life is really fucking unfair and there is no justice. Opiates are great, like really fucking wonderful, but they will not solve your problems. As your tolerance builds and you need more and more to fill the void your situation will only worsen and on top of that you will have a crippling addiction to deal with. If you really can't stop caring what people think you may have to kill yourself. I'm being serious, and seriously consider it if you haven't already. Think about how you would do it, taking in caution to assure success. Think about how it would impact everyone in your life and if your willing to put them through it. Most of all, ask yourself if you are ready to stop existing. If you do decide to proceed with it wait at least 3 days after you have a plan and have set your affairs straight. I bet at least someone loves you OP, good luck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.