[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that friendship is what you should value the most.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: wojak8.png (291 KB, 786x519) Image search: [Google]
wojak8.png
291 KB, 786x519
Daily reminder that friendship is what you should value the most.
>>
>>27369907
Too bad 99% of men aren't worth it.
>>
>>27370056
Get out and stay out roastie whore
>>
File: 2016 for sure h-haha.png (690 KB, 996x695) Image search: [Google]
2016 for sure h-haha.png
690 KB, 996x695
I'd prefer a gf
>>
>>27369907
my feels are just getting out of control
>>
File: wojak106.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak106.png
83 KB, 633x758
>>27370326
almost made it, almost hade myself a cute gf, but she valued her friend more, friendship is for life, but relationships almost never last forever, just, I just dont want to live longer
>>
>>27369907
Friends are not worth the time. How many friends you know will sacrifice a member of their families to save you? I'm inclined to think that no one will ever do such thing. No friend can help you when things get out of hand. Family is the most important. Your best friend to share emotions and experiences should be your wife or husband.
>>
Tfw had a group of friends through out highschool who I spent every waking moment with
When college started they continued to hangout, I no longer had the same interests and etc. they don't really invite me to anything for obvious reasons but it's still sad, I made new friends but I miss them still:/ it hurts
>>
>>27370106
I'm a guy. Men are shit. Why do you think nobody has any real friends, smartass?
>>
File: wojak14.jpg (11 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
wojak14.jpg
11 KB, 234x250
>>27371607
Friends, family, whatever, what we truly want, is to be loved, and to love back, to truly feel fulfilled in this dark world, almost made it and I will all to soon end it
>>
>>27369907

You're wrong though.

When I was going through the worst parts of my life, it was my family that was always there for me.

Out of all the friendships I've had, only one of them could even be considered somewhat loyal. The rest devolved into degenerates over time.

Fuck friendships, spend time with your family. When's the last time you paid a visit to your grandparents?
>>
>>27371643
Same and the problem was always men. I wish I found women interesting at all because they make significantly better friends than men. Don't believe it? Introduce a single woman to a group of male friends and watch how they destroy each other to get at that pussy. Men are stupid, detestable, selfish sub-animals.
>>
>>27371361

This is the natural cycle of life, anon. We make friends, we grow up, we grow apart, and new friendships take root.

On a more relatable level, I've gone through the exact same thing as you. My old high school friends stopped inviting me to things years ago, but they still post photos of all the "super fun times" they have on social media. Most of it is normie shit that I wouldn't even enjoy to begin with, like going to dance clubs, bars, etc. In my case, I don't really care that I'm not friends with them anymore, as they're not the same people that I grew up with.

Perhaps it's for the best that your friends and you drifted apart as well, if only so that better people can come into your life.
>>
>>27371665

>watch how they destroy each other to get at that pussy

but that same rivalry can also give way to camaraderie

When I first met my current best friend, we were love rivals in high school, fighting to get the same girl. In the end, she chose neither of us, and the succubus' curse was broken.
>>
>>27371790
>but that same rivalry can also give way to camaraderie
I don't give a shit about male-bonded power struggles. That is chimpanzee shit. If a man can't control his basic urges without conscious effort and only thinks about sex and violence, then he's not a man.

>the succubus' curse was broken.
See, this is precisely what's wrong with you filthy pieces of shit. You both fight over a pussy for ownership, she rejects you both, and now somehow she's in the wrong for not fucking you. You're disgusting and hopeless.
>>
>>27371942

>I don't give a shit about male-bonded power struggles

k.

>That is chimpanzee shit. If a man can't control his basic urges without conscious effort and only thinks about sex and violence, then he's not a man.

I don't disagree with that, but I think you're being overly simplistic.

>See, this is precisely what's wrong with you filthy pieces of shit.

The Succubus' Curse was a joke, anon, calm down.

You both fight over a pussy for ownership, she rejects you both, and now somehow she's in the wrong for not fucking you.

No, it was more like she acted like a massive cunt to everyone in our social circle, humiliated my friend publicly, made us realize that we liked her for entirely superficial reasons, had a good laugh over the fact that we had even resented each other over something so trivial, and moved on with our lives. This was all in high school, mind you. That was a long while ago in my past.

>You're disgusting and hopeless.

Nah, I think you just take things on the internet too seriously.
>>
>friendship
not really, I hate talking to any of you
I just want to fuck and feel hugs
>>
>>27372211
>I don't disagree with that, but I think you're being overly simplistic.
No you're just doing mental acrobatics to justify your own existence. Kill yourself.

>The Succubus' Curse was a joke
No, it's not and I'm tired of hearing this shit from THE SEX that literally destroyed the world.
>>
Friendship is OK, but so is masturbation. You get tired and it's boring if you spend too much time on it.
>>
>>27372371

>No you're just doing mental acrobatics to justify your own existence. Kill yourself.

I'm really not, but if telling yourself that makes you feel like you showed those dastardly old men what-for, then have at it.

>No, it's not and I'm tired of hearing this shit from THE SEX that literally destroyed the world.

Have a snickers, anon, you get all misandrist when you're hungry.

But seriously though, chill dude, I literally have no idea where you're getting these assumptions from.
>>
>>27372413
Can you really get bored of masturbation? I've run out of material to fap to and I still wanna keep going.
>>
>>27371665
>Same and the problem was always men. I wish I found women interesting at all because they make significantly better friends than men. Don't believe it? Introduce a single woman to a group of male friends and watch how they destroy each other to get at that pussy. Men are stupid, detestable, selfish sub-animals.

So a group of men get along together great until a woman's involved, but you blame the men rather than the woman? I don't get it.
>>
>>27372246
good man

original comment
>>
>>27369907
Honestly I have never had a friend that actually stood by me in times of need, 0. They all desert me for some chad. I swear 60% of men who say their straight are actually gay and leave more beta friends for "better looking guys" Women are the same but to a worse degree. Family is the only group of people who will actually care
>>
>>27372464
Yeah, I end up feeling tired or worthless and cannot do a single productive thing. Just like now.
>>
>>27372464
>>27372413
>>27372604
The idea is to masturbate when you're horny, not all the fucking time.
>>
>>27369907
Well I feel better about my life now. Friends are the one thing I have plenty of.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.