[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't be desperate bro, girls can sense that I am a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>don't be desperate bro, girls can sense that
I am a 23 years old kissless virgin who hasn't been in contact with the skin of a female human for more than one second at a time. How am I supposed to not be desperate?
>>
>>27369341
just do the 1000 yard stare ahead of you in the presence of females
they feed off attention. don't give it to them and they go "feeed meeeee"
>>
>>27369423
yeah bro just behave like a distant autist and you'll get all the pussy
>>
Practice. Every time you fail you will lose some spaghetti from your pockets. Continue until success.
>>
>>27369432
gets more than the buttinsky memer faggot
>>
>bro, you're too desperate to have a gf right now
>bro, you're too depressed to have a gf right now
>bro, you're too out of shape to have a gf right now
>bro, you're too angry to have a gf right now

Why do people say these things as if people with negative qualities apparently NEVER get into relationships?

It's not like there is some "perfection quota" that must be passed before you are legally allowed to have a GF.

Why am I expected to be the absolute most perfect version of myself before I so much as kiss a girl, while there are fat neckbeards across the globe that have had 5 GFs and sex multiple times without ever attempting to improve themselves?
>>
>>27369341
The solution really is simpler than you could ever imagine OP. Just stop giving a fuck. Every second of every day, refuse to give a fuck. Nobody else cares that you haven't done any of that stuff. You shouldn't either. After a few months of actively refusing to care about anything women related, your thirst will abate and you will start to stabilize. Then continue to not give a fuck and start interacting with women slowly. If you start giving a fuck again, you have lost. Don't allow it. It's really the only way. None of this "don't look for a relationship[ and you will find it" bullshit.

It's like, right now you are drunk and high and you've never been sober before. So you need to try being sober so you can understand what it feels like and how it looks. It's a COMPLETELY different state of mind, it projects 100x more confidence, it makes life more fun, it makes interacting with women feel rewarding instead of like you are in a constant battle, and it takes away all the stress. Just take a fucking vacation man. Give up for a few months and see how you feel. I did it and suddenly life was just 30x better instantly. Talking to women became an exciting prospect which I occasionally opted out of doing because I just didn't feel like it.
>>
>>27369465
I don't know man,

the question is on you...

why are you a virgin at 23?
>>
File: stop_whining4.png (189 KB, 457x571) Image search: [Google]
stop_whining4.png
189 KB, 457x571
>>27369341
Experience breeds confidence.
>>
>>27369600
I'm not OP, just adding to his point. But I'm still a 20 year old k/v.

I'm a kissless virgin because I don't have the courage to initiate anything intimate with girls, and apparently even if women are into you they won't kiss you/make out with you/initiate sex first.

So I'm fucked basically. Because I have a literal mental block that means I start nearly having a panic attack when presented with the opportunity to do so much as kiss a girl.
>>
>>27369465
Because you have the wrong mindset. Typically what happens is your standards are too high for what you can currently achieve. Angry/depressed/out of shape/ desperate guys have to have a certain level of base attractiveness going on for them, luck and the right girl at the right time to have success because those are mostly incredibly shitty traits to be considered THE DEFINING POINT of your personality. If you have all of t hem, you are just an unpleasant piece of shit and you need to work on yourself. Everyone gets angry and desperate, but they know how to manage their feelings so it doesn't become their defining factor. If you are out of shape, you need to exercise or accept its a life of fat chicks and maybe a 0.001% shot at the ONE hot girl your entire life with such a hardon for fat guys she'll take your resentful ass. Unless you find a shitload of self confidence you won't suddenly be raking in girls as a fat guy. If you are depressed you need to confront everything you are avoiding. The best way to solve depresion is to get professional help because its an extremely powerful and self defeating illness and without a support system you technically have to have already had the will to overcome depression in the first place to do it, thus making it extremely likely you wouldnt suffer from depression to begin with. So get pills or get help even if its just a therapy group because its tough and near impossible to do alone. If you are desperate, you need to give up on the chase for a few months. Tak some time, figure out your goals and dreams, work towards achieving/making something and cut down on the masturbation. It really doesn't help. All it does is guarantee if you get a real girl you wont feel anything or will be unable to even get a boner

If you are too angry, you need to sort your shit out. Learn anger management, you arent the first angry person to ever live and it's time you realized that being angry will only kill you slowly.
>>
>>27369616
>You can only have sex with a prostitute?? GROSS
>>
>>27369681
Okay, yes, good advice. At the moment I'm only depressed, occasionally angry and somewhat desperate. I'm skinnyfat but not obviously so.

But how do you explain these guys that are genuinely depressed, attempted suicide multiple times, fat, socially awkward, and mentally unstable, and yet STILL have girlfriends and get female attention?

My point is, if they can have all that while doing literally zero work, why do I need to upturn my entire life to even have a slim chance?
>>
>>27369656
>because I don't have the courage to initiate anything intimate with girls
initiate then
you'll never get laid otherwise
>>
>>27369842
Either you're Chad or you type shit like this. Just accept it bro
>>
>>27369889
It doesn't work. I've had a girl that liked me literally laying on top of me half-naked before and I wasn't able to do ANYTHING because I was so scared.

I feel like a deer in headlights in any semi-intimate situation. The only way I can fathom doing so much as kissing a girl is if I was obscenely drunk, and at that point I wouldn't be able to do anything properly anyway.
>>
>>27369939
theres no course of action except keep trying
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.