[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i cant stop eating. i keep getting fatter and fatter. i just cant stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1435129618124.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1435129618124.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
i cant stop eating. i keep getting fatter and fatter. i just cant stop
>>
>/fit/ and you'll bulk like a natural
>>
all you gotta do is bee yourself
just get stung by bees
its the weightloss secret doctors don't want you to know
>>
At least you're not 6 foot 1 and 130 pounds. My wrists are so skinny it's embarrassing
>>
Just go to the doc, get some adderall, and your appetite will be cut in half.
>>
>>27369244
Tell us about your daily dietary habits, Anon.
>>
File: Fnassezdg.jpg (73 KB, 458x458) Image search: [Google]
Fnassezdg.jpg
73 KB, 458x458
buy some pot, lsd, a tent and dry food.

Go apeshit in the woods for 2 weeks.
Then after that initial loss start running and being healthy.
>>
>>27369244
You're probably screwed, then.
>>
>>27369334
He lies. Acid is fucking miserable if you're any kind of real robot. That shit is for fucking normalfaggots and normalfaggots alone. Don't believe their lies.
>>
Try to distract yourself. That's the best way to get over an addiction.

Just eat some breakfast (no more than 700 calories AT THE MOST) and then enter distraction mode.

Every time you think of eating, think of something else (obviously something non-destructive) and focus on that. Keep doing this till lunch.

Then eat, again, no more than 700 calories.

Same till dinner. No more than 700.

Your total cals for the day will be 2100, which is a good amount to eat for an average fat dude who wants to lose a little weight.

You have GOT to distract yourself every time you feel the urge to eat between meals or go over your limit at each meal.

Do anything, as long as it's not something worse than overeating.
>>
>>27369244
>i cant stop eating
Of course you can stop fucking eating. You just choose not to.

Everybody chooses their own weight, through their eating and exercise habits. So you'd better be happy with your choices.
>>
>>27369410
Aren't going apeshit in the woods easier?
This is too much rules for a fat person, he just needs one harsh rule. No food around.
>>
>>27369421

>Of course you can stop fucking eating. You just choose not to.

Free will is a myth anon.

If OP keeps eating there's a cause for that in the way his brain is wired.
>>
>>27369244
when you feel hungry go masturbate
>>
>>27369244
iktf
i was borderline overweight and i wanted to lose 12 pounds, but instead i gained 12 pounds. now i have to lose 24 pounds. losing weights is such a drag

>have a run for 2 hours
>lose 150 calories
>eat a candy bar
>gain 400 calories
it's bullshit
>>
If you just can't stop being a fat gluttonous fuck at the very least stop being a lazy cunt and start powerlifting, you'll gain muscle and not fat atleast
>>
>>27369463

>candy bar

>400 calories

lol maybe those huge ones. Regular size candy bars don't have that many.
>>
>>27369463

Also, two hours of running at an easy jog pace burns about 800 calories.

I don't know where you're getting your numbers from but they're hilariously wrong/pessimistic.

>Like it or not, running makes for a really great cardio workout: Maintain a six-mile per hour pace, and you'll burn upwards of 557* calories in one hour! And even if running that fast for that long** seems like a bit of a stretch, you can still burn an impressive 398 calories per hour by jogging.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a29580/workouts-that-burn-more-calories-than-jogging/

A typical candy bar has about 250 calories. Two hours of jogging means burning the calories in THREE of those candy bars and you'd still have a 50 calorie deficit.
>>
>>27369451
>Free will is a myth anon
Then adult responsibility is a myth. Good luck with that as a basis for civilisation.
>>
>>27369560

>Good luck with that as a basis for civilisation.

This is just an appeal to consequences fallacy BUT

>Then adult responsibility is a myth.

You can still hold people pragmatically responsible while realizing that they actually could not have done otherwise out of their own accords.

So the consequences don't actually have to even be bad.

Attributing the state of someone's circumstances to their "free will" is like attributing a failure in a machine to gremlins. It's convenient, but it's wrong and detracts from the real causes of the issues, which are more than likely going to end up being physical/material causes rather than supernatural ones.
>>
File: 1436762166139.png (1 MB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
1436762166139.png
1 MB, 1018x728
Making progress but to lose weight I have to:
>limiting myself to only a boiled egg and a two pieces of roasted chicken breast each day
>count exactly how many calories i consume to avoid going over limit
>exercise daily

Meanwhile my roommates:
>constantly eat
>diets consist solely of microwaveable fast food or actual fast food
>would rather wait longer to ride a shuttle than walk 10 minutes to class
yet they're scrawny little fucks.

"Calories in calories out bruh das da only thing" my ass. Give me the goddamn scrawny gene.
>>
>27369782

Height/weight?

original
>>
>>27369449
He'll just end up eating all his rations on the first day or two and end up dead in the woods
>>
Who else grabs at their fat constantly to remind themselves to stay on their diet? If I get a craving I just manhandle my giant stretch-marked stomach or misshapen arms and I am immediately ashamed/no longer hungry. I've been eating at a slight deficit and I've already dropped like 15lbs. I can't do running or anything so I just take long evening and morning walks.

Can anyone recommend a vitamin or supplement to take for a fatty losing weight who takes nothing at the moment? I mean for general health, not as a weight loss drug. I used to buy the shitty one a days but mine expired.
>>
>>27369850

I take Animal Parade kid's multivitamins.
>>
>>27369244
bruh just start smoking and you won't feel hungry anymore
>>
>>27369850
If you want an absolutely awesome vitamin, I'd suggest going with Bariatric vitamins. I personally take Bariatric Fusion Mixed Berry Flavor. They're extremely low in carbs and taste the best out of any vitamin I've ever had. You have to get the soft chews, not the chewables. The chewables are horrible.

I do realize you're not a Bariatric patient but these are the best vitamins money can buy. Lost almost 150 pounds and I take 5 of these a day (but as a normal person I'm sure you could just take one and be fine)
>>
>>27369244
I used to be fat, but then I started bleeding into my stomach and had to have surgery and ended up losing about 100 pounds over a year or so. It wasn't so bad since I was feeling sick most of that time and didn't feel hungry anyways, so now I just tell everyone who wants to lose weight that they should just get really sick for a while and then the pounds will fall off easy!
>>
>get addicted to weed
>no appetite without weed
>lost 46lbs by structuring my meals around my smoking

Not an option for poorfags
>>
>>27369945
Thank you for the advice, I'll be buying these!
>>
>>27369244
320lbs here. The sadder part is that I'm down from 350lbs. Please don't let it get this bad. It's inhumane.

>>27369303
How do you get them to give you adderall as an adult?

>>27369410
Is drinking worse than eating? Drinking is good. But how many calories are in whiskey? Damn.
>>
>>27370824

>How do you get them to give you adderall as an adult?

Long term Adderall patient here

I wouldn't recommend it at all. Not worth the side effects and if you quit it, you'll likely end up GAINING weight.

Also the brands are all fucked up, each one is completely different in effects from the next, it's seriously fucked.
>>
>>27370852
But I want it. :C
>>
>>27370911

have you even tried it before?

It's not that great especially not after the first year or so

Really affected my personality and I didn't notice it until I got off it.

kills creativity, made me think in black and white, and cut off the circulation to my dick
>>
>>27370937
Nah, I haven't. But I'd like the supposed focus it gives for learning.

I don't have many friends so don't have to worry about personality change and I'm not creative and don't have a dick. Sex drive is non-existent anyway.

I might be safe. But then again, it might suck. i don't know. I just want something different.
>>
>>27371200

>But I'd like the supposed focus it gives for learning.

Meh honestly that only lasts a while and only applies to the decent brands.

If you get the shit ones from India it makes it worse in a lot of people's experience.
>>
>>27369244
eat a bullet, that will make it stop.
>>
>>27369560
Food addiction is pretty real anon. It shares similarities with drug addictions so telling a fat person to stop eating is being captain obvious . No shit they need to stop eating but they cant because their brain tells them to keep eating
>>
>>27369244
Are you a NEET or wagecuck, friend?
>>
>>27371536

>No shit they need to stop eating but they cant because their brain tells them to keep eating

You can't really even do anything without your brain telling you to do it.

You can't even wish you had a better brain without having your brain being the one telling you to wish that.
>>
>>27369244
D N P
N
P
>>
>>27372586
>literal poison
>>
>>27369244
you have an eating disorder. find a doctor/dietitian and look up boogie2988
>>
>>27369244
Get up earlier. When you get up earlier you'll eat better and be more active. Sunlights helps fight depression.

You may not have the willpower or the means to go to a gym, but you can set an alarm clock and abide by it, can't you?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.