[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some girls do this. Today I was legitimatly called disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 683x1024
Why do some girls do this.
Today I was legitimatly called disgusting for wearing the same shirt for two days in a row.
>Like, it isn't an issue at all stop making me feel like shit, I showered both days but didn't have a shirt ready in the morning.
>I'm 1.87 m tall, average looking, wear glasses, my shoes are on point and my clothes aren't the latest hype but certainly not older than half a year.

Thank you for making me feel like shit again, moderately attractive girl
>>
File: 16extra_4.jpg (128 KB, 719x878) Image search: [Google]
16extra_4.jpg
128 KB, 719x878
Stop misusing meme arrows.
>>
>>27369168
>non
>It may look like a meme, but it is a serious problem
>It ismore attractive to read if green
>>
Stop caring so much what they think anon.

Live your own life.
>>
>>27369202
>which life?
>the low key hikikomori one?
>I actually decided to go and take classes so I'm neet no more
>girls are sometimes the worst
>>
My turbo Chad friend from long ago taught me the best way to BTFO a girl who is being a bitch for no reason:

>Shut up, fatty.

If you're even moderately good looking, it will scar her for years.
>>
>>27369120
women think they are superior to men on average
>>
>>27369256
But I don't want to be r00d, because they're already r00d to me, so I'd be the same as them

But i'll consider,

Yours sincerely,
Soon to be Rudeboii
>>
>>27369256
Funny thing about that though. I'm fat.
>>
>>27369256
Whore also works
Ive thrown "Whatever whore" around a few times and it at worst leaves them speechless and at best makes them cry
>>
File: dirty coward fuh.webm (472 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
dirty coward fuh.webm
472 KB, 400x170
>>27369120
By that point i could already have an erection.
>Remove binder and assert male presence

I wear the same thing everyday because my life is a cartoonish sitcom.
>>
>>27369120

>"Why can't you be honest? I know all about that little journal of yours where you keep track of the clothes I wear each day. I know you've been waiting for the day when I run out of clean shirts, so you could walk up to me, use some flimsy excuse to start a conversation, then just stand there and deeply inhale the sweet aroma of my pheromone laden sweat."

It's obviously hard to think of comebacks when put on the spot, but whenever the girl starts it you can always frame it like she's coming on to you. Even the knee touching thing you can go with something like "Yeah, I know that's how you like it"

It's not great, but it beats generic insults.
>>
>>27369120
>wearing the same shirt two days on a row

You don goofed fucker
>>
File: 1424490552561.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1424490552561.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>27369120
insults are designed to test or lower your status relative to another human. this only works if you ACCEPT the insult and ALLOW it to lower your status by showing some indicator to the crowd that it has effected you. ie: getting embarrassed, showing you're hurt, responding by being butthurt/aggressive

responding like this IMPLIES that she is higher status than you, hence you accept her judgement of you. obviously you do think this hence the thread.

in future, respond nonchalantly like you barely notice her or care. for the audience this implies that she is lower status than you and by attacking you she has misjudged the social landscape, therefore proving herself socially inept/retarded, so you win the status exchange. (image related)

easiest 'i dont care' response is either rolling your eyes at them (implying they're misguided and cringe worthy), saying "irrelevant" (dismissive), saying "no one cares" (implying the audience shes appealing to finds her boring and misguided). the important thing about these responses is lack of effort.. they're not smart or clever, they imply that she is so low status you wont bother putting any effort into a response because you don't need to - and the quick deliver of this indicates you weren't phased or affected in the slightest by the insult.

tbqh if you get chad friends, they constantly rip on each other as training for this kind of thing. i constantly talk shit with one of my friends, so i have 1000 quickfire responses to anyone talking shit to me.

took a break from shitposting to go pretty autistic with this response so i hope it helps some less informed anons
>>
>>27370543
i have been wearing the same t-shirt for all of march

you mad faggot
>>
Man I've spilled so much cum to this comic.
>want to check to see if more has been translated but know I won't be able to resist jerking my cock off if it has been
>need to save that cum for my gf
>>
>>27370751
AHAHAHAHHAHA oh my fucking god, lord Jesus!

And you wonder why you haven't got a girlfriend?

ahahahaha...
>>
>>27370751
same here bro. the few friends i know have a running joke that i always wear the same shirts

*shrugs*

>>27370787
1/10, really weak, see me after class
>>
>>27370751
You will smell though.
>>
>>27370807
ahahhahhaha for fucking fuck sake!

oh my fucking good...

one month... didn't change t-sh...pffffffffff AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
>>27370860
hehehehe good one anon :)
>>
>>27369120
For someone to notice you wore the same shirt for a 2nd day in a row, it means they paid attention to you.
That's more that can be said for most people here. Get out normie, reeee.
>>
>>27370877
Good one what fuckwit?

Once I noticed I used the same sweater two days in a row during winter and I wanted to kill myself I felt so embarassed.

But not changing your shit litterally VERY DAY?

what the HELL is wrong with you smelly retard???
>>
>>27370787
no i understand why i dont have a girlfriend.

>>27370807
i dont have any friends and i never go outside

>>27370820
im sure i do
>>
>tfw you have to throw your shirts away because you wear them for a week or so before changing them and your skin is exceedingly oily even when you wash daily
>tfw buy the cheapest, shittiest shirts at walmart and wear them until they're literally oil-soaked rags that feel slick and wet even after washed and dried

Changing your clothes and washing daily is for fucking normies that need to be somewhere and look like a good lapdog.
>>
>>27370898
> litterally VERY DAY?
oh no anon you made a doo doo tehehe
>>
>>27369120
When i do that my female coworkers know i got laid the night before. Why don't they assume that with you?
>>
>not replying with "well, I didn't have time because I didn't spend the night at my house last night"
>>
>>27370891
this is actually true

roastie is disappointed you arent cool, shed suck your dick if you took care of yourself

you self pitying chaddingtons are retarded
you take offense from everything, tumblrinas with a penis
>>
>>27370898

>Once I noticed I used the same sweater two days in a row during winter and I wanted to kill myself I felt so embarassed.

wat

I wear the same sweater multiple days in a row all the time, and barely ever wash my sweaters.

They don't smell bad or anything. I wear a shirt under them.

I still have sweaters that have lasted 13 years. If I washed them every day I'd be lucky to see them last 3.
>>
>>27370987
omg this fuckwits wonder why they don't have girlfriends... extra-LOL...
>>
>>27369120
So what? Just choose to not care. I promise that person wasn't actually disgusted. It was just a quick jab. They already forgot they said it and it won't factor in to there overall opinion of you. Stop worrying so much. Feeling like shit in on you, not them.
>>
The fact that she noticed you were wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row must mean she looks at you a lot so don't feel so down.
>>
>>27369256
Until her Chad orbiters come to defend her honor.
>>
>>27370735
thanks for the help anon. so the shorter, and less effort you put into a retort, the better?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.