[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /neverfeltlove/ here? The love from relatives feels forced,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1447381654921.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1447381654921.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
who /neverfeltlove/ here?

The love from relatives feels forced, like they have to cause of blood relation. I've never had a crush or anything, maybe cause I can't tell if it's real cause I'm a dog who wags his tail for any girl who shows me attention.
>>
>>27368709
I know how you feel. Relatives say they love me and all that, but I don't feel anything at all, to be honest I feel they are unconfortable around me latelly.
I go nuts over any girl that shows me a little attention, but only lasts a short amount of time, either because I get dissapointed by them in some way, or because I just stop feeling attracted to them out of nowhere.

Wish I knew what's wrong with me. I want to fall in love with someone, and feel that someone loving me, but seems I will be never able to.
>>
File: 1387640984448.jpg (90 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1387640984448.jpg
90 KB, 650x650
26 and reporting.

Normie probably won't even believe that.
>>
File: 1445882102984.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1445882102984.png
75 KB, 325x244
>>27369136
shit senpai desu
original bump
>>
File: 1453760839340.jpg (45 KB, 314x311) Image search: [Google]
1453760839340.jpg
45 KB, 314x311
The only forms of love i've ever felt are the warmth of the sun and the sweet sound of progressive metal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88hcuP53Dc
>>
>>27369136
I used to be like that. I was a dork in high school (still am), so basically any girl who was into me I would be into them. Every previous relationship I've had I just dropped because I suddenly didn't feel like what I wanted.

I have now graduated college and I have a very serious relationship (3 years). I've realized that the main thing that keeps things going for me is conflict. We don't argue all the time but we have conflict every so often. Every time I'd feel like something was wrong I'd never talked to my significant other about it. I've never had more conflict ever than I've had in the relationship.

What I'm trying to get at is that love isn't this perfect thing you see in movies or TV shows. There's an initial love that is very strong but it needs to be cultivated and worked on. I don't love a good portion of my relatives because they are assholes who don't talk to me. But I love my friends and I love my girlfriend. Real love is finding people who make you happy and who's quirks and problems you can work with.
>>
>>27369925
>I've realized that the main thing that keeps things going for me is conflict.
It makes sense, as soon as everything gets easy it gets boring, but as long as you have something to work on, you are still motivated.
>There's an initial love that is very strong
Maybe that's where I'm failing? I'm specting smething bg to happen, feel like I'm going nuts for someone and feel someone is nuts about me. I want a girl that is willing to do something crazy for me, and I want to do something crazy for her, but then I realize is never going to happen.
>>
>>27368709
About the same I guess...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.