[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turning 32 next month >i'm not dead >i still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1429525228738.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429525228738.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>turning 32 next month
>i'm not dead
>i still have 40+ more years of this shit to go
>>
>>27368644
get your shit together, you fucking faggot
>>
>>27368644
>40+
You'll die in your fifties if you are lucky to survive.
>>
>>27368659
Survive... what?
>>
>>27368665
being a dismal failure
>>
>>27368644
If u have shti genes, and you are uglyface or manlet, or dicklet, then you are doomed. PLUS, you are getting +30 humans diseases.
>>
>>27368714
he s right, its all about genes lottery
>>
>>27368644
>Thinking you're going to live to 70

Wew lad
>>
>>27368869
That's 10 years less than the average life expectancy where I live.

Seems pretty reasonable...
>>
File: 1457671424734.jpg (161 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
1457671424734.jpg
161 KB, 680x932
28 and almost 29 here.
I don't think i have 40 years left. 10 at most.
I have so many health issues that are deteriorating my body, its a miracle if i get to live that long. Hopefully i will die sooner considering the history of my family.
Father died at 50, sister died at 40, one of my brothers had a heart attack at 35 and my other brother has diabetes, among other problems.
We are a genetic failure, and people wonder why i don't want to have childrens (not that it would happen even if i tried)

Hopefully i won't make it past 40.
>>
>>27368644

Nah, depending on your habits and hobbies, you've got between 20 to 32, allowing for some variation based on country.
The real difference is in the quality of those years.
If you work out, don't indulge much and maintain a few close friends, while working a job that isn't physically demanding, then you'll have a decent enough time. Although by this point society expects you to not have any more aspirations and will view you as fairly invalid. So it's not the easiest going.

If, on the other hand, you're sedentary, don't do any sports and are overweight, expect to have blood pressure problems, headaches, back pains, knee aches, pretty much everything that moves will hurt, pretty much all the time. If you're living with stress, this probably means at least a heart attack. A stroke if you're unlucky.

Regardless of what you do, this is where genetics really comes into play.
My personal recommendation is, if you can't stand your life, then just drop whatever it is you're doing and just head off traveling. Not "ride a plane for 12 hours, then check in to a decent hotel" but "hop into car/boat" pick a direction. For money, you can either pester your folks or try your hand at gambling/doing odd jobs. The struggle to survive will pretty much occupy all your time. Who knows, maybe it'll be fun?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.