[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a time traveler from the year 2052. Ask me anything. Day 4.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: time_travel_wide.jpg (48 KB, 700x248) Image search: [Google]
time_travel_wide.jpg
48 KB, 700x248
I'm a time traveler from the year 2052.

Ask me anything.

Day 4.
>>
>>27368547
Fuck off.
Timestamp or it didn't happen.
>>
>>27368547
are women finally enslaved again
>>
>>27368547
Tell me about the Trump presidency. Thanks.
>>
Are you stuck on a different planet? Is it a lot more than you can manage?
>>
Hey I traveled back from the year 2047. Does that guy ever make that paste that regenerates skin or was it complete bullshit?
>>
>>27368547
what happened in music
>>
>>27368581

Women's roles are more focused around the home, but they are able to enlist in the army.

>>27368615

I am on the planet Earth, as far as I know.

>>27368632

Drone / Dungeon music makes an emergence in the early 2020s. Instrumental pieces become more popular and by the year 2052, almost everyone can play at least one instrument at a novice level.
>>
How does time travel work? Does it have anything to do with speed or acceleration?
>>
>>27368668

It's discovered that space-time is two-dimensional and is only made three-dimensional with the addition of great mass.

Time travel works through the manipulation of time-fabric by adding great density to it that allows point A and point B to be next to each other. A small amount of acceleration is needed, but it's not more than a high performance car engine can produce.
>>
Do I ever find satisfaction or even contempt with my life?
>>
File: 1458763498611.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1458763498611.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
since thread is dead I guess i'll ask another question.
What's America's status right now? How's their economy going, how are they going politically?
I'd ask if Donald Trump won the election, but I don't want to spoil the surprise :3
>>
>>27369094

America is in a good place in the year 2052. A lot of industrial work was moved from China to South America on behalf of the United States. The homelessness rate dropped, but the quality of life decreased among the middle and lower class.

America's economy improved drastically when banking was decentralized. There is an improvement to the "no asset, no income" loan system though.

Politicians are a lot more integral as the government gets a salary-cap to be equally divided among all political parties.
>>
Will I ever touch a vagina?
>>
Q: OH MY GOD JC A BOMB!

A: A BOMB!
2052 in a nutshell
>>
>>27368547
Is video gaming fully immersive yet? Like at Matrix level.
>>
>>27369242

>Banking
>ever being decentralized

Almost as unbelievable as your claim about space-time.
>>
How's Norway doing?
>>
will ethereum become a mainstream currency?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.