[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grrrrl depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21
>Boohoo Stacey called me a slut I'm so depressed ;(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHvYr5_HTCk
>>
she is a stupid whore who will never know true pain but depression is relative and subjective

These people live with such unimaginable optimism and lack of obstacles that any trivial problem would cause them to sink into an actual depression.
>>
File: 1451555620115.png (68 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1451555620115.png
68 KB, 578x572
>Depression
>Women
Not to mention she uploads a fucking video about it? Do women ever feel anything or is literally every action just an attempt at attention?
>>
>>27368686
Suicide is positively correlated with wealth. Sometimes a lack of problems can make you want to die.
>>
imagine a guy doing this

>haha kys
>man up

but since its a talking vagina everyone gives her goodgirlpoints in vain hopes of putting their dick into her

i bet she has a wallett to leech on aswell
>>
>>27368520
>we're all in this together

No, no we're not.
>>
>>27368787
There was this one guy who talked about having been in an abusive relationship (for 4 years I believe) to the point where he was later diagnosed with depression. He cried and everything and response was positive aside from assholes,the kind that don't really put any thought into their posts and just want to try and harm.

But this is clearly on a very different level..
>>
File: 11825.jpg (72 KB, 750x717) Image search: [Google]
11825.jpg
72 KB, 750x717
>>27368520
me too... It's sad yes but me, too.
I have never met a woman who had real depression. I have met approximately 30 who claimed to have them. But in the end... nothing that coulnd not be solved by a little money, dick, or attention.

Honestly... Same with me. If I had someone to fuel my depression everyday and on whose back I could live and fester upon his innermost secrets, why not live that life of a maggot! It's comfy and you get laid often. Being as depressed as everybody claims to be.
>>
>>27368520
5+ grills literally cannot be depressed unless they have a legitimate psychological diagnosis.
>>
>>27369521
>people can't have a legitimate psychological diagnosis unless they have a legitimate psychological diagnosis
>>
>>27369549
I'm saying that clinical depression is the only legit depression for 5+ grills. Probably even 3+. There are no real-world, non-neurochemical reasons for them to be depressed.

They physically cannot be lonely. All they need to do to receive attention, friendship, kinship, affection, sex and a fulfilling connection with other people... is exist.
>>
File: 1451474208524.jpg (121 KB, 687x687) Image search: [Google]
1451474208524.jpg
121 KB, 687x687
>>27368520
>i dont know how im going to say it
>so im going to say it
>IMMMMMM DEPRESSEDDDDDDDDDDDD
>laughing intensifies
>these problems are REAL, i swear
>I dont have everything served to me on a plate

>women
>depression

not even once
>>
>>27368787
>imagine a guy doing this

It's incredibly fucked up and disillusioning when you realise how many things this goes for
>>
guise stop it she also has anxiety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCgm1xQa06c
>>
>>27368520
Fuck this makes me so mad. I'm a schizophrenic college dropout who has been committed and this bitch is here crying about depression. I wish I had the balls to go on social media and cry to everyone about my problems but nobody would listen.
>>
>>27368520
I was just watching videos on "suicide attempts" the other day and the overwhelming majority were of women who only told people they were going to kill themselves but never actually did anything beyond that, could you imagine being so full of yourself that you consider telling someone that you're going to kill yourself an attempt?
To be fair, there were a few who actually did end up taking pills but they would have known how hard it is to kill yourself with that method with a 5 minute search.
Women who put themselves out there to "help" or raise awareness about mental illness because they have it are a god damn sham, it's nothing more than self-victimization in the hopes of getting sympathy and attention. There are always exceptions to the rule but the majority fall into this facetious category.
>>
>>27368520
KILL YOURSELF CUNT

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27370479
its actually pretty satisfying if you think about it
you get so much shit, but only because you were born with a dick

i dont mind it
>>
>Depression is more than sadness/despair, it's actual problems with brain chemistry.

>Women can't have depression, their problems are not as bad as men.

Choose one.
>>
>>27368787
Are you really saying guys are not allowed to say they are depressed out loud?
>>
all those edited takes

why do people do this? she literally can't finish a sentence without doing another take and splicing them together.
>>
>>27370750
somewhat...
well everyone is allowed to say tings technically. but as a guy you are expected to show progress and development. your sole purpose of existence is your utilitarism and your efficiency. they are expected to deal with things and provide solutions.
>>
>>27370800
because none of them know how to keep things flowing naturally so they use editing tricks to make it that way. it's pure performance. modern music recording is the same way, pop songs often consist of tons of different takes spliced together, it's just concealed much better
>>
>>27370750
Pretty much, yeah.

As a male the only people you can talk to your depression about are family members who really love you, a doctor, or other psychiatric help.

If you claim to be depressed as a man you will be mocked and told to get over it.
>>
>>27370750
>Are you really saying guys are not allowed to say they are depressed out loud?

I'm not sure about saying it out loud but I've kept appearances and never sought help for my depression more or less out of male pride, yeah.
>>
Can robots be truly depressed?

I mean they basically live in their mum's basement and they're 20 something years old and never worked a day in their lives.
>>
>>27368520
fucking bitch. !st world problems.
>>
>>27368520
Everything women do is from the perspective of a first grader, this is why it's completely impossible to respect a woman as a person, they're just little petulant children.

You can't treat a petty little pathetic child like you would a respectable person.

Being in a relationship with a woman is like agreeing to suspend your disbelief about them twenty four hours a day because it pleases your dick slightly. This is why everyone in a relationship is miserable.
>>
>>27370750
>tfw never having desires to do anything besides lie in bed and sleep plus the cheap escapism from vidya and animu here and there
>after years of accepting I'm lazy as fuck, both me and my parents wonder if I'm depressed
>research a bit about depression and come across dysthymia
>think I might be suffering from it
>ask friends for a second opinion
>"You're just Lazy, Anon"
>"Grow up"
>go see a shrinker later on
>Dysthymia and Personality Disorder
>friends ask me how it went
>share the new info with them
>"Stop with this Depression meme, it's depressing"

T-Thanks guys. I love you.
>>
File: 13184.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
13184.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
>>27368712
I've lost all hope of ever having a shred of respect for a woman in real life. There will never be an opportunity for fake attention or sympathy that a woman will pass up. It's truly sickening.
>>
>>27371419
>Doctor is some guy reading ideas made by some other clueless guy from a book
>Gives you new nametag
>I'm ill
>>
>>27370677
Women do this for everything not just suicide

Telling people you want to lose weight or make a change in some way gets you the same response as if you actually did it. Why put in the effort when you can just keep talking constantly and get the same praise?

Same with "depression"

The funny thing to me is, I wonder if some how these women could actually be presented with the concept of real clinical depression would they then kill themselves to avoid it? Or would they quietly and miserably trudge their way through every day of their lives not bothering everyone around them.
>>
>>27370570
>guise stop it she also has anxiety

Remember when "anxiety" used to mean you felt nervous about something?
>>
File: 1387567169990.jpg (8 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
1387567169990.jpg
8 KB, 249x244
>>27370570
>that video
top fucking kek
>>
>>27368520
Diagnosed with

Dysthymia
Major depressive disorder
The doctor also gave me Psychotic depression which I don't agree with.

Basically I just feel out of body all the time, everything seems like they are cardboard cutouts and the world has a weird glow. Also hear voices, mainly a little girl giggling and the sound of ripping paper.

Stopped taking all my medication a year ago, only thing keeping me going is 4chan.

love you all
>>
>>27371419
>>27371456
pretty much this. an accurate psychological diagnosis requires you to be honest and accurate about your mental processes. and that's assuming the accepted psychological models for this shit are correct in the first place. i think if you've got the energy to hang out with friends you don't sound very depressed to me
>>
>>27371664
We love you too anon

And this is original
>>
who agoraphobia here? i feel like anxiety is my sole problem
>>
I woke up 15 mins ago and my day is already ruined because of this video. I want to smash her face in.
>>
>>27368520
Haha no what the fuck. She sounds hella optimistic, that's not how depression works.
>>
>>27371664
We love you too anon.

This comment is VERY original.
>>
she's an upper middle class white blonde american, that is literally life on tutorial mode. It does not get any easier than that.
>>
>>27371744
My interaction with my friends goes as far going out to buy groceries with them and chatting over skype once a week.

I am invited to their parties, but I can't recall any single one in which I had fun. eventually I stopped going and I'm amazed the invitations keep rolling after all these years.

I'll give you that I don't sound very depressed. Not even I believe in that meme. I think I'm happy spending my days rent and debt free in my parent's basement, which is also something I mentioned to the shrinker hoping he'd just call me a disgusting and lazy cunt.
>>
>>27371907
>My interaction with my friends goes as far going out to buy groceries with them and chatting over skype once a week.
i see my old friends from highschool about once a month or so (one of them's married with two children and the other has a gf). doesn't mean i'm depressed.
>I am invited to their parties, but I can't recall any single one in which I had fun.
parties are fucking awful unless you're a complete normalfag.
>>
>It's hard to admit to ourselves that we don't feel okay, what's even harder is to put it into words and make a very suitable video for the topic and put it up on the Internet for millions to watch, to hate, to love, to conspire and have no control over it. I admire you and this video helped me imagine what it means to have Anxiety ten way I never have before. Well done Meghan xx

>Oh my gosh girl, this video is so good I can't explain how big my smile is when I see your videos, snapchats, tweets or, Instagram photos. I love you and even though you don't know me you make my days better if their not going to good. Thank You Meghan I truly love you

>this is a beautiful way to present such a dark part of people's lives. you're amazing Meghan x

>I have depression, anxiety, insomnia, and anorexia. I've been raped and abused. If I made it through all this, you can do this.

>i just found this, but oh my god i'm crying. thank you, meghan. thank you so much for having the courage it takes to post a video like this. as you said, nobody likes talking about the tough stuff, and it can make you feel so alone and isolated in your situation. it just means so much to me how open you were with this, and how beautifully you explained everything.

>this is amazinggggggg

>One of my close friends have 2 or 3 mental health diagnoses. She has anxiety and tends to have attacks when she least expect it. I've always wanted to know what anxiety really was. Thank you.

Is it weird that none of this even phases me any more?
>>
>>27372063

It shouldn't, its just so absurd at this point that it just bounces off me.
>>
>>27370570
women
L I T E R A L L Y
think they live in a movie
>>
File: 1433653316928.jpg (29 KB, 301x309) Image search: [Google]
1433653316928.jpg
29 KB, 301x309
>>27370570
this hoe is trying way too hard, jesus
>>
>stacy makes video for attention
>therefore women cannot be depressed
wew
>>
>>27368520
>>27368686
>>27368712
>>27368787
>>27368788
>>27368994
>>27369802
>>27370570
>>27370651
>>27370677
>>27370710
>>27370731
>>27370800
>>27371342
>>27371385
>>27371418

Haven't watched the video but you are retarded if you think it is absolutely impossible that people like her can get depression.

Anyone that truly has or has had depression knows that it gets into your head and fucks you up regardless of the world around you.

Just because you're depressed because chad bullied you when you were 16 and you now cannot find a job or a gf does not mean that you have any clue what it's like to suddenly start getting the illness and have it ruin your life.
>>
>>27372916
>thread filled with people who don't actually know what depression is

how unexpected
>>
>>27372916
Finally someone on here who isn't retarded. YOU are the problem; getting a girlfriend and new friends isn't magically going to cure everything since the issue has nothing to do with the outside.
>>
File: 1443732936814.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443732936814.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>27372978
>always derpessed because i couldn't get a gf or friends like everyone else

>but getting those won't help you YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

wow retards like you need to be lined up against a wall and shot
>>
>>27368520
>pretty girl
>probably has 800 friends on fb
>goes out every night
>has been in relationships nonstop
>""""""""""""depressed"""""""""""""""""
>>
File: 1458479794038.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1458479794038.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
>>27372916
Are you seriously implying that an attractive woman like the one in the OP's video can get a depression and have her life ruined by it? Fucking laughing here mate, you must be one true beta faggot white knight mangina supreme of cuckolds. All she has to do is open her legs every once in a while to a man with money and the mind of a chump, like you, and bam her problems or "life ruining" are solved.

Meanwhile as a male if you can't compete properly because of your genes and social-economic upbringing people will spit on you and kick you on the ground. Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>27373059
So you still are the issue then

>>27373083
Le money and sex = happiness XD Are you 12?
>>
>>27373083
>m-m-muh genetics

you've never had real depression by the looks of things mate.
So okay yeah she lets someone fuck her and what the chemical imbalance in her head is fixed? She doesn't despise herself and lose interest in everything?
Same with the money, what's the point of having everything in the world if you can barely get out of bed in the morning.

Having a victim complex because you are ugly and a robot doesn't necessarily equal genuine depression
>>
that fucking cunt just needs to die
>>
>>27373083
Depression is not about the lack of sources for enjoyment, it's about not being able to enjoy them.
>>
This video is the last straw. I'm schizophrenic and just got out of the ward and this video makes me want to hurt someone. I'm thinking about robbing someone at my local park tonight. How should I do it? I've been thinking about using a baseball bat. I'll post a thread later if I actually go through with it.
>>
>>27373108
>>27373143
>>27373230

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM FUCK OFF
>>
>>27368787
if the guy was gay then they'd probably get a similar hugbox to women t b h
>>
>>27373233
Don't attack random people that have nothing to do with this. Track down the cunt in the OP's video instead, show her what real mental illness is.
>>
>>27373259
I'm going specifically after normies here. Some normie fucks like to go down to the park and fuck in their parked cars at the park, and I think it would be fun as hell to rob them.
>>
>>27373233
you are filth
>>
>>27373278
enjoy prison anon
>>
>>27373278
>Implying your pussy ass could actually beat someone up. Stay home neckbeard.
>>
>>27373320
I've gotten away with it before and it was the perfect rush. Better than any drug.
Anyways, what weapon should I carry? I have a hunting knife as well.
>>
>>27373230
>>27373251

Not being able to enjoy things do eventually lead to lack of sources for it. And that is why it can easily become a vicious circle that is hard to cut off even if your brain would be ready for it.
>>
>>27373344
Jam the hunting knife up your rectum and remove yourself from the human race.
>>
>>27373384
Smh normies are always so preoccupied with protecting one another. Get off this board normie namefag.
>>
File: 1442940976909.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1442940976909.png
13 KB, 528x424
>>27373344
I think beating someone with a bat helps your aggression more.
>>
>>27373320
>retarded namefag so mad that he fails to greentext
>>
>all this attention to a woman undeserving of it, you "men" are pathetic
>>
>>27373560
Why do board tourists have such a hard time greentexting correctly? Is it that complicated?
>>
File: t.php.jpg (44 KB, 620x359) Image search: [Google]
t.php.jpg
44 KB, 620x359
>>27370731
>le depression is a chemical imbalance meme

Do you get paid to shill for Big Pharma?
>>
File: 1452013994209.jpg (191 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
1452013994209.jpg
191 KB, 600x715
I hate fake depressed bitches so much
>female
>get depressed sophomore year
>crippling sadness out of nowhere
>used to play sports, get straight As
>now fail and do nothing
>turns from sadness to nothingness
>nomorefeels.jpg
>body feels cold and aches constantly
>nothing brings me joy
>extreme boredom
>found myself just staring at a wall for two hours
>sleep just to pass time
>want to kill myself out of boredom
>drop out of school
>attempt suicide
>go to psych, get doped up
>slightly functional now
>self esteem, physical strength gone
>never learned how to enjoy myself
>now just a defective adult
But Stacy felt sad today!!! Omg
Bitch I didn't have the willpower to get out of bed, eat or bathe myself but you put on makeup and made and edited a video?
Fucking Normans am I right
>>
>>27373108
Are you seriously implying there is more to happiness than money and sex?
>>
File: wQm710w.jpg (116 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
wQm710w.jpg
116 KB, 500x722
>>27373632
Also,
>school notices my dropping grades
>get called into truancy office
>accused of being a stoner
>truancy officer tells me she's keeping an eye on me because she thinks I might "do something drastic to the other students"
Went from star sudent to possible school shooter in two months
>>
>>27373665
If you're "happy" because of something, it's going to be temporary. Your post is retarded.
>>
>>27373719
So happiness doesn't exist? It's only a metaphysical concept?
>>
>have tons of friends
>have tons of beta-orbiters
>walk outside and feel great about yourself because you know everyone thinks you're attractive
>everything is sunny and happy in your world
>look to the future and feel positive and optimistic

>>>>>implying these people can be depressed

This bitch has been """"""""""depressed"""""""""" for two weeks and has already made a video about it. Think about that. Two weeks. How many years have you been depressed? How many times have you made a video about it to get sympathy and attention from your orbiters and friends?

I hope she kills herself desu.
>>
>>27373713
>>27373632
Wow, that was an interesting blog post. Thanks.
>>
>>27373747
Pleasure and happiness aren't the same thing. If you think winning the lottery is going to give you a feeling that never goes away, that is pure delusion. All things are temporary, so expecting to somehow fill yourself up with these passing highs is nonsense.
>>
Nothing makes my blood boil more than watching complete fucking normies pretend to understand depression and throw around useless banal platitudes and act like they're so deep and sentimental. They pretend to care about you not because they actually give a shit about who you are or how you're feeling, but because it makes themselves feel good.
>I love you.
>I care about you.
>You matter to ME.
>If you ever hurt yourself it would hurt me.
>My love is unconditional & I'm not going anywhere.
>We're going to get through this together.
Friendly reminder, as you read the above, that this girl laughs at people like us and is repulsed by our very existence.
>>
>>27372978
>Finally someone on here who isn't retarded. YOU are the problem; getting a girlfriend and new friends isn't magically going to cure everything since the issue has nothing to do with the outside.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>27373842
There are no feelings that "never go away", grandma.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emB4txMDxzU

"haha i have like no friends apart from all my boyfriends that i've had and my current one lol but that's like none"
>>
>>27369687
>clinical depression
I am clinically depressed. Do you have any idea how fucking easy it is to get diagnosed with depression? Doctors hand out depression diagnoses and SSRI scrips like fucking candy. Women like the one OP posted think they're depressed (they're not, not even close to it), go to a doctor, get diagnosed, take Prozac for two months, milk the situation for all the sympathy, pity, and attention their friends, family, and orbiters can give, and then feel right as rain. That is not depression. That's a fucking insult to those of us who are depressed.
>>
>>27373892
the post literally says "All things are temporary" immediately afterwards you retard
>>
>>27373990
So why were you trying to make it seem like you had an argument for why "things" don't make you happy? Why contradict yourself?
>>
>>27374037
I made that post, you're replying to someone else.

I already made the argument that happiness is not something temporary, so assuming you can gain happiness through circumstances that are always in flux is not going to happen.
>>
>>27373892
Pain and discomfort in your body.
>>
>>27374098
The human psyche is the thing that's always in flux, you can attain something that seems like it would make you happy forever at one point and a few years later you will hardly care about it anymore and have made yourself new needs and problems.
>>
>>27374165
And to be clear I'm not talking about about material things but the kinds of reasons for happiness that you are probably thinking about, like love.
>>
File: whore2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whore2.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>that eye twitch up and to the right at 1:53 as she's talking about how bad her "depreshuns" is--textbook lie
>that fake as fuck, theatrical sob and jump cut right after
>that manufactured, disingenuous, blatant "FEEL BAD FOR ME" sad indie background music piped-in throughout
>completely dolled-up in makeup and nice clothes
>hyperactive jump cuts every two seconds despite the topic
>2 million views
>comment section full of people comforting her and giving her attention
Congratulations. She got you fuckers hook, line, and sinker. Like clockwork, senpai.
>>
>>27373786
You're welcome my frienderino :^)
>>
>>27374338
You should have killed yourself, desu. One brief moment of blinding self-awareness led you to see how much of an awful cunt you are, and you missed your chance to act. You are worthless.
>>
>>27373511
Thanks for reassuring me. I'll do it sometime this weekend.
>>
lol these bitches

Life is perfect, literally everything going well for you but suddenly you feel sad, it must be depression! I'm not meant to feel sad, my life is happy all the time, omg I must have depression.
>>
>>27374439
>life going well
>feel sad despite that
what else would it be?
>>
>>27374481

True depression manifests itself as a sort of anhedonia and lack of vitality that would preclude someone laboring over a peppy video like the one in the OP. Feeling sad doesn't make you "depressed".
>>
>>27372916
>believes in mental illness
kek
>>
>>27374840
>anhedonia - inability to feel pleasure in normally pleasurable activities

>life is going good but you don't feel good, but it's not depression

alright anon.

i'm not saying that person is depressed, i'm just saying
>Life is perfect, literally everything going well for you but suddenly you feel sad, it must be depression! I'm not meant to feel sad, my life is happy all the time, omg I must have depression.
is literally depression
>>
>>27374904

No, that isn't depression, and that isn't anhedonia either. That's feeling sad or unsatisfied. You're watering words down to the point of meaninglessness.
>>
>>27368520
>>Boohoo Stacey called me a slut I'm so depressed ;(

I've seen hundreds of posts on this board about how people here freak out if anyone else asks them about their relationships with girls, or if they're virgins, or whatever.
>>
>>27368520
>I....don't know how to start this...
>HEY GUYS!! XDXD
>>
File: 1439968932558.png (66 KB, 510x332) Image search: [Google]
1439968932558.png
66 KB, 510x332
>>27368520

>women

>capable of being depressed

>capable of explaining depression

>being genuinely upset about anything besides only getting 50 likes on their new facebook picture

This fucking depressed woman meme needs to die.
>>
>>27374481
>>27374904
Well it's not depression, if your life is going well there's no reason to be depressed. I think what woman in video felt was existential or something, maybe she realized her life
>>
>>27375082
that's being sad about your shitty life, depression is when you don't feel pleasure from pleasurable things.
>>
>>27374900
How could anyone look at this insane board and NOT believe in mental illness?
>>
Schizo who's gonna rob someone this weekend reporting back. Any robots got ideas on how I should execute it?
>>
>>27368774
yeah but also wealth tends to be correlated with bureaucratic sick in the head societies. I have problems. I want to break into that society and lead a normal life. Whoops, no college, too bad, whoops, no skills, too bad, blahblahblahblah. The problems become insurmountable.
>>
>>27373713
its stupid shit like this that makes the world so fucking aggravating to navigate

i swear every fucking normie is dumb as a fucking rock
>>
>>27375319
by being redpilled on anti-psychiatry critiques
>>
>>27376127
The funny thing is that I actually vaguely considered it only after she said that
>>
File: 1427108932418.png (241 KB, 625x443) Image search: [Google]
1427108932418.png
241 KB, 625x443
Just to be a devil's advocate...

I see people on this board all the time get highly upset or depressed about things that other people really wouldn't think much about. Like, they said something stupid or awkward to a cashier. Or someone said something negative about them. Or even, people often ignore them, or they don't like the way they look, or their crush doesn't notice them.... If you're depressed enough, things that most people can shake off easily will cut you deeply.

So, is there some reason that a Stacy couldn't have depression? Even if her life is way easier than yours and she has more good things happen to her, a person with depression will often get hurt badly by negative things, while good things have little to no effect. She'd sit around upset that Chad didn't text her in two days, that catty girl at school spread rumors about her, she got into a fight with her friend, etc. All of the positive attention she gets hardly makes her feel anything. All of the male attention, friends, compliments, smiles, and stuff she gets doesn't affect her that much, because all she can do is focus on the negatives. A lot of it is internal, rather than what is actually happening to you.

Even the attention whoring could be an attempt to cope with how bad she genuinely feels. What if you made a video on Youtube that got dozens of positive replies? It would make you feel a bit better, wouldn't it?

Thoughts?
>>
>>27377531
You're right, but don't expect the robots to give up even 5% of their desire to suffer and to let everyone know their pain is worse than anyone elses pain - like it's a badge of honor or something.
>>
>>27374217
>>that fake as fuck, theatrical sob and jump cut right after

cringiest thing i've ever seen

these people truly have no shame
>>
I think people misunderstand depression when they say "oh but she's a 5+ white girl in north america" like yeah, that's true, and she probably doesn't face as many struggles as some other people do, but that doesn't mean that she can't have clinical depression
>>
File: 1424291680281.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1424291680281.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>27377531
Stacies can never have real problems. They can't even grasp what it is to have crippling depression, video shows it clearly - she isn't depressed she is obviously well maintained, energetic and outspoken as fuck, this is literally the polar opposite of anyone that has ever had depression in his life.

You and people like >>27377660
also never had this problem and honestly should die in a fire for acting like you know better than us.
>>
It's true anyone can have clinical depression, but I think OP and most people here scoff at the video not because they think it's impossible for a good looking Stacy to have depression, but because she acts like she's brave and controversial for coming out and saying it like a confession, when in reality most people deal with depression at some point in their lives. It's not about not believing her- it's about how funny it is that she believes it to be worthy of a "brave confession" when for most people here depression is the default, for me included.
>>
>>27377932
I've been depressed for over 10 years; taken many pills, cut, seen many psychiatrists, and a long stay in the psych ward. I don't imagine I am the world's most pained being nor do I make endless posts bitching about other people. You really are ignorant as hell if you think nobody can suffer like you.
>>
File: 1458360520280.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1458360520280.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>27370570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3B9spYzPS8
>>
>>27377941
This is a perfect description, also >>27378020
Combine these two posts and you have my exact opinion. You people who think nobody can experience pain like yours are retarded. Look up the hedonic set point.

That said, I still think she's a retard for making this video, but you are factually wrong if you think she can't be depressed.
>>
>>27378020
Nice blog faggot, also i never said NOBODY can suffer like me. I clearly stated i was talking about the lying and manupulative whore in the OP's video. There are other like her because it's easy to bank on that nowdays.

When you are a lying whore.
>>
>>27378072
If you think she has suffered anything like the average depressed MALE you are beyond braindead. Maybe if you have lived a privileged life you don't know how it is but you don't know shit either way.
>>
>>27368520
>>27370570
This is humble bragging. In both videos she's basically saying:
>Look how awesome and perfect my life is!
>But even I suffer too
>feelsorryforme :(
>>
>>27378122
You are factually wrong, look up the Hedonic Set Point.
I could say that you know nothing of suffering because there are starving children in Africa. How could you even compare?
But the truth is, you can. You can measure suffering/emotional pain through brain scans, and that is the establishment of the Hedonic Set Point. You and I, as depressed males, will experience the same emotional suffering when depressed as a depressed starving African, because our minds adjust to the situation.

She is retarded for making a big deal out of it, yes. But she, if clinically depressed, experiences an equal amount of emotional pain we do. It's simple and established science, and acting like a crybaby and saying that I live a privileged life when I am a literal orphan who grew up with lower class foster parents does not change fact.
>>
>>27378060
this guy's pretty funny
great video
>>
>>27378202
You are a fucking jerkoff i won't look up this stupid shit. How is this bullshit even an argument to what i am saying, so what if there are more people suffering even worse than me, what the fuck has that got to do with what i said you mongoloid?

You just want to look smart but you are a fucking idiot and can't even defend the cunt properly.
>>
>>27378202

>Stacy has the best life ever and she's STILL genuinely depressed.

Does this mean that there's no hope for any of us? I mean, even a robot's life was as easy as hers, they'd still be depressed?
>>
Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink
Does she have tourettes?
>>
>>27377531
>So, is there some reason that a Stacy couldn't have depression?
Yeah, the constant validation she receives almost every moment of her life. Her most minor accomplishments are lauded. People go out of their way to make things easy for her.
>All of the positive attention she gets hardly makes her feel anything
> all she can do is focus on the negatives.
Depressed people are more realistic than those who aren't. Normalfags are irrationally positive. If Stacy is upset by peccadillos and takes things for granted then she's not depressed just spoiled.
>>
>>27378312
>You just want to look smart but you are a fucking idiot and can't even defend the cunt properly.
You are exposing yourself as an idiot. You are the one who cannot defend himself properly. You refuse plain fact so that you can fool yourself into feeling right.
>so what if there are more people suffering even worse than me, what the fuck has that got to do with what i said you mongoloid?
You say that she can't suffer anything like the depressed male, but I have proven you wrong. It's the Hedonic Treadmill, it's well established fact. It's why the "well, think about your life compared to African children" argument is incorrect.

I'm not defending her, I think she's absolutely retarded to make this video and act like it's such a big thing, but you are factually incorrect if you think she, in theory, couldn't suffer depression like a male could.
>>
>>27378412
>i use madeup terms by jerkoff priviledged wanksters decades ago, i am right even when i say clearly retarded shit

see how retarded you sound?

factually you are a fucking retard to me and everyone else with a working brain
>>
>>27378332
Yes there is hope, because depression often has little to do with how people's lives are going. Genuine depression at least is a chemical phenomenon. It's why you can't just tell people to cheer up, and why even if a robot became rich and got the perfect gf, it's possible they would still be depressed- because it's chemical.

That is what clinical depression is. Whether this Stacy actually has it, I can't say. I doubt she does and I lean towards her just being an attention whore. But for anyone to say that she simply couldn't feel that pain (if actually clinically depressed) they would be wrong.
>>
We had a thread about that bitch like a month ago. I'm going to sleep now but someone google her name and find the pics of her without all that make up on. Also she had operation on her nose.

Basic bitch.
>>
File: 1449517767486.jpg (48 KB, 473x371) Image search: [Google]
1449517767486.jpg
48 KB, 473x371
>>27378468
>Yes there is hope, because depression often has little to do with how people's lives are going. Genuine depression at least is a chemical phenomenon.

Hahahahah you must be some fucking jew owning a company for anti-depressants or some shit, get the fuck out kike shill.
>>
>>27378463
>see how retarded you sound?
No, I don't. You are embarrassing yourself. You are staying willfully ignorant.

Also, you spelled privileged wrong.

Do you believe depression is real? Because you could also say that is just a made up term by privileged wanksters.

You really are embarrassing yourself my man. Take a few backsteps and consider the fact that you are willfully ignoring scientific evidence. Do you also believe the Earth is the center of our solar system still?
>>
>>27378505
I am against the use of SSRIs, so you're wrong. But it has been proven that depression is a chemical phenomenon. Clinical depression that is. Unless you don't believe that depression is real?
>>
>an adult and an infant both receive 10lbs of pressure
>LOL INFANT MAN UP YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TRUPAIN IS
>>
File: sy2e86.jpg.png (186 KB, 450x284) Image search: [Google]
sy2e86.jpg.png
186 KB, 450x284
>>27378488
literally miss piggy
>>
>>27373892
>>27373990
>>27374037
>>27374098
>>27374165
itt people who have never seen a redneck
>>
>>27377531
>>27377660
>>27372978
>>27372916
>>27372839

>the fucking halo effect is this powerful
>>
>>27378760
>>27378787
unfortunately we are flooded with sheltered normies that can't comprehend how fucked up life can be outside their perfect little bubble
>>
What about the stereotypical beautiful woman with borderline personality disorder? They're pretty Stacies but seem to be really miserable.
>>
>>27379826
>What about the stereotypical beautiful woman with borderline personality disorder?
Being crazy=/= depression bro
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.