[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My robot buddies ever been attacked? Anyone made it into their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Road rage.jpg (33 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Road rage.jpg
33 KB, 780x438
My robot buddies ever been attacked?
Anyone made it into their 20s without being in a fight?

Got smashed in the face by some cunt today so I'm feeling pissed
>Some methhead thinks I cut him off or some shit while driving
>Tailgates me until I have to stop at an intersection
>Gets out of his car waving a crowbar and storms over to my car screaming his head off
>Hammers me in the face in the middle of the fucking street, almost opposite a goddamn police station
>First instinct is to get out of my car and punch the fucker but by the time I'm on my feet he's already taken off like a bitch
So my fellow robots, any advice on how best to fuck him through the court system? The cops think they might be able to collar the guy tomorrow and I want to make him suffer.
>>
>be me
>2 years ago in high school
>screwing around with friend
>Chad jock comes up. He must be at least 6'1"
>he Decides to be a dick and tries to record us on his iPhone. I decide that this won't happen
>chase him down a corridor and jump on his back
>slap on the tightest rear naked choke I could
>he falls into teachers room and almost faints
>he taps out. I don't wanna be liable for killing someone so I let go before he dies
>people were talking about the quiet "school shooter" kid kicked chads ass all day.
Feltgoodman.jpg

>inb4 "too young to be a robot"
>inb4 "friends reeeee"
>inb4 "next up on shit that never happened"
>>
>>27368559
That's sort of the result I was thinking of when I stepped out of my car but I just wasn't fast enough.

As he was shouting at me through my window I was trying to think of some way of crippling him with my car but I couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't scratch my paintwork.
>>
@OP

Kill youself but frame him at same time. Win win, you are dead....gene pool happy and Chad goes to prison to bunk with Tyrone for rest of life.
>>
>>27369820
>@OP
please be troll
>>
File: knifes.png (71 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
knifes.png
71 KB, 700x600
>>27368444
I'm 23 and I've never been in a real fight.

Once in middle school I punched somebody who was spreading rumors about me but he didn't punch back. Got into a handful of typical playground tackling matches but punches were never thrown.

Only time I was ever punched was right after I turned 20. I was in college and I kissed the girl my roommate was crushing on. He waited until I was drunk one night, faked a punch to my balls so my hands were down there, and smashed my nose in. Blood everywhere and I had a huge crack in the cartilage was pretty gross. I didn't punch back though so I guess that doesn't count as a fight either.
>>
>>27369820
Hey bud, just click on the bit after the " No." in the comment you want to respond to. It'll quote it and show your reply in their comment as well.

>>27369837
We were all new once.
>>
>>27369884
>faked a punch to my balls so my hands were down there, and smashed my nose in
what a fucking faggot
why didn't you retaliate?
>>
>>27368444
I got car jacked at a stop light in Baltimore and punched when I hesitated. Nigger punched me 3 or 4 times then drug me out of the drivers seat and drove away

>they found my car in fire a week later in Philadelphia

Also got punched by a girls brother at a bar for making a rape joke
>>
>>27369976
I think mostly from the shock of being punched for the first time and my first instinct also being to stop the flood of blood coming from my nose. By the time I fully processed what happened he had locked himself in his room and I was more surprised than angry anyways. We both acted like dicks that night and the next morning we were cool again.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.