[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blood on the toilet paper >again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455972069375.png (170 KB, 506x480) Image search: [Google]
1455972069375.png
170 KB, 506x480
>blood on the toilet paper
>again
>>
>>27368201
You're just shitting too often and wiping too hard. Change your diet and you won't have to worry about shit.
>>
>>27368209
It's the opposite desu. I have these gigantic dildo tier shits that rip me in two.
>>
I had to learn to shit really slowly, because I always used to push shit hard as I can, and I think that ruptured my veins.
Is there any way to fix it like it was before?
>>
>>27368209
What kind of diet would cause something like that?
>>
>Tfw have herrerhoids
>they haven't gone away for 6 years
>need to take fiber supplements and laxatives just to take a semi-normal shit.
>hoping I don't get bowel cancer one day

Quite honestly I'm not a fan of this feel
>>
>>27368238
Did you also post this last night? I recognise you
>>
>>27368235
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber

Robots really are this hopeless.
>>
>>27368245
No, but I've posted it in the past. It's a fairly common problem as far as I know
>>
>>27368232
You can go to the doctor and get a special cream you can use to massage it
>>
>>27368252
I can't find anything about blood after wiping in there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.