[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
university thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 354360.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
354360.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
Got an exam in 30 mins

wish me luck please
>>
spring break niggaaaaaa
>>
hope you fail all your classes and come join us in the clubhouse of despair :^)
>>
Good luck senpai.
We all are going to make it.
>>
File: dootdoot.jpg (41 KB, 720x751) Image search: [Google]
dootdoot.jpg
41 KB, 720x751
>>27368078
bazinga
yes, that was the most original comment i had in me
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 600x450
>>27369392
Gracias senor esqueleto
>>
>Spring Break
>Freshman at expensive private school
>Parents paying for it because I was a A student at an extremely rigorous highschool
>Whatcouldgowrong.mp3
>First semester
>Mental breakdown due to quitting anti depressants cold turkey
>Don't go to class for almost 2 weeks in a row
>GPA is a 1.1 at the end of the semester
>On academic probation
>Grades looking just as bad this semester
>Currently sitting on a patio in puerto rico, coked out of mind
Should I just kill myself, senpai?
>>
>>27370284
dude, you're basically me. Only I had a mental breakdown because I have no friends and spend every day in complete solitude, and I'm not sitting in puerto rico doing drugs. The other day I had to go in and speak to some dean about possibly getting kicked out of the school at the end of the semester for bad grades. Fucking kill me
>>
Who /springbreak/ here? I'm doing nothing but playing video games and fucking my onahole. Feels good
>>
>>27370284
If you do, can you send me some cash? Tuition ain't cheap
>>
File: 294px-Yang_1.jpg (26 KB, 294x220) Image search: [Google]
294px-Yang_1.jpg
26 KB, 294x220
>>27370352
Anon you replied to. I'm incredibly socially inept as well. Was raised by a single mother and never really had my father around enough to teach me to be a man essentially. My mother meant well, and I'm definitely the most important thing to her in the world, but she just wasn't a good parent. My father could command respect from me whenever he wanted to, I probably would have turned out much better if I was raised by him, or if my parents didn't get divorced. If I can't find a way to switch into Comp Sci next year and not get kicked out of school, I'll probably just off myself and hope I just pressed life's version of a reset button.
>>
I'm in my second year with a 4.0, but this semester isn't looking too great. I might drop down to a 3.97, which will ruin me.
>>
>>27370412
I have a 50 word essay due next Friday. Please just end it desu
>>
probably going to be on academic probation after this semester. I know that when it happens my anxiety will go though the roof and don't know how I can recover. I'm already getting panic attacks when I reality check my situation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.