[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /crudites/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CROOditay.jpg (53 KB, 736x463) Image search: [Google]
CROOditay.jpg
53 KB, 736x463
Top-tier snack.

If you have the guts, try whole serranos with the dip. They really have a kick to them.
>>
if humans were meant to eat raw vegetables they wouldn't taste like garbage

the only good vegetable is the one you don't realize you're eating
>>
File: 1456187631681.jpg (45 KB, 414x738) Image search: [Google]
1456187631681.jpg
45 KB, 414x738
>>27368001
no thanks

that dip looks like it would be tasty with some tendies though
>>
>>27368041

>if humans were meant to eat raw vegetables they wouldn't taste like garbage

They taste great to me.
>>
>>27368120
rabbit poster pls go
>>
File: 1435194923512.jpg (63 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
1435194923512.jpg
63 KB, 438x470
>>27368001
>eating vegetables
>>
>>27368041
>is the one you don't realize you're eating
is this true for all food or just vegetables? why vegetables? is it because you don't like them?
>>
>>27368001
can you eat raw champignons? never tried that
>>
>>27368181

Yeah, you totally can. I eat them raw from time to time, although I generally prefer them lightly fried or roasted.

They do contain small amounts of carcinogens if you eat them raw, but probably cooking them causes other carcinogens to form.

I don't really worry about this stuff anymore desu. I just enjoy them.
>>
>>27368181
no but you can eat my dick raw if you want
>>
>>27368041

Vegetables are good, but only if you pair them with other things. Like meat.

Meat and vegetables were made for one another.
>>
>>27368233
post pic and i _might_ consider it
>>
>>27368041
Are you fucking kidding me?

First of all, there is no "meant to" applying to humans. Nature and evolution do not have intent.

Second of all, even if you could make a "meant to" argument, it makes a lot more sense that humans would be "meant" to eat raw vegetables than cooked ones. Our primate relatives eat a fuckton of raw vegetation. Like, 200 different kinds of raw vegetation in the case of chimpanzees.

I mean, I get that you don't like vegetables, but we've been eating them raw for eons. Not that humans ought to stick to raw food (we've been using fire to cook otherwise inedible food for eons, too, hippies, grains included), but it makes total sense that humans would be "meant to" consume certain vegetation raw.

I mean, Jesus, just the fact that raw veggies are good for you would seem to suggest that.
>>
>>27368233
Absolutely savage as fuck m8
>>
>>27368041
>I eat nothing but hot pockets and drink nothing but coca cola have now have no discerning taste and am officially pleb tier.
>>
OP here.

Man, I just noticed the baby corn at the top of that image.

Baby corn really is delicious. But I've only had it from Chinese restaurants or from a can.

I'm going to try growing my own and eating it, so I can see what it's like fresh.

It's easy to find corn seeds anywhere and I just wikipedia'd it--apparently you can grow baby corn from pretty much any corn seed; it doesn't technically have to be a special kind. You just have to pick it early.

I'll let you guys know how the experiment turned out in a few months.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.