[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 24 year old KHV > no friend in 8 years > dropped out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_disgusted.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
pepe_disgusted.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
> 24 year old KHV
> no friend in 8 years
> dropped out of uni
> have paranoid schizophrenia, anxiety and depression
>trying to go to uni again, only 1 class left to complete first year

How do I go about starting a normie life? I can't have friends because I view myself as human garbage. I felt this way since I was around 10 years old so it's only thing I know. If I look at it closely what makes me human garbage the most is the fact that I have no education, no job,I don't suffer enough, had an easy life, and I live with my parents.

The way I see it I have this options.

Option 1: Continue Uni. If I do this I can't get a job outside of summer break, because what am getting a degree in is too hard (physics) for me. 8 hours a day of school and 2 hours a day learning (seems standard among my peers based on what I read on forums or heard from people). I will have to live with my parents for the next 2 years (finished first year) and be jobless. This means I will remain worthless human trash that doesn't deserve human contact.

Option 2: I drop out of uni, get a minimum wage job. This way I can get some friends (maybe), but I can't move out of my parents house, so once they find out I am still living with my parents they will see I am sponge trash and drop me. I will never attract a girl this way as well so this is a bad option.

Option 3: I kill myself since there is nothing I can do change my situation.

Option 4: Start abusing drugs/alcohol, get thrown in mental hospital couple of more times and maybe get disability, which lets me buy video games which I do not enjoy.

Also I am terrified of getting a job, because I think I will fail at it. The only reason I would get it
>>
>>27367928
option 1 seems like your best bet.

how hard is it? i'm surprised a lot of robots have the ineptitude to even do university.
>>
Have you considered military, like Air Force? Might give you some direction if you can tolerate the filthy normies for long enough. You'll get free tech training and job experience, then when you want to leave you can tell them you hate the military and go back home (serious, that's what I did, couldn't stand the stress and normies any longer.)
>>
>>27367948
Physics, maths, medicine are considered hardest to get a degree in.

I don't really have trouble with it. I have trouble when I am in school I have a feeling everyone is watching me, mocking and laughing at my expense behind my back. That's really killing me.
>>
>>27367928
this is me in a few years
fuuuuck
>>
>>27367971
I am from european country. I could go into military for 3-6 (dont know the number) months or so, but to be a professional soldier I am already too old.
>>
>>27367986
Ah, gotcha. Well at least you have that as a backup if you ever need job experience.
>>
>>27367986
Also I have paranoid schizophrenia and have institutionalized, which makes it impossible for me too carry weapons.
>>
>>27367928
> have paranoid schizophrenia, anxiety and depression
>How do I go about starting a normie life?
You don't.
Best bet is to become to find something you really enjoy doing and claim disability. Sell your meds.
>>27367971
>Have you considered military, like Air Force?
>Has paranoid schizophrenia, anxiety and depression
>>
>>27367928
Are you me? Holy shit i recognise this.

23 year old KHV here. Started Uni again this year after dropping out.

Finish your education.
>>
>>27368010
I am on abilify, wellbutrin and asentra. I heard antipsychotics are really bad to sell.
>>
>>27367975
I know you're thinking: 'meh, it won't let it get that far". But trust me, you'll get there
>>
people enjoy crazy garbage people . they allway have. dont beat yourself up about that .

option 1 is safe and seems nice . just push on with that and dont think of the future .

everything will suck anyway . for everyone . life is suffering.
>>
>>27368099
>everything will suck anyway . for everyone . life is suffering.

Why should I live if no matter what life will suck?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.