[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first girl i loved family belongs to a cult >next girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 8. Starlight.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
8. Starlight.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>first girl i loved family belongs to a cult
>next girl i loved, bestfriend for 5 years, live together for 6 months, she starts dating some guy online, im too beta to ask her out. We have a falling out, i confess my love but eventually we just move on with our lives
>fall for my lab parter, talk every day for months, have everything in common, leave her a valentines day present at her desk while i go to another class, she takes the candy, throws the rest out, and asks for a new partner
>fall for a good friend of mine, ask her if she wants to go out some time, she says "no", remain friends, go out to dinner with other friends, she expects me to pay for her, have huge fight and we stop talking
>like another friend of mine, she invites me over tons, we hang out a lot and i watch her pvp in WoW, one time she also invites another guy over, they start making out behind me while i load up a movie, walk out of the house, she comes out, "hey whats wrong anon?" I say "i gotta go" and i get in my car and leave, she moved to vegas
>fall for cult girls sister years later, she's manically deppressed and we had a falling out after i offered to get her help, after that i got drunk and said some weird stuff to her (confronted her about her cutting, which i noticed the last time id seen her) and we havent talked since (also the cult thing)

Fuck am i just beta as fuck or do i need a mew taste in women?
>>
>>27367853
>am i just beta as fuck
Pretty much, yeah
You'd have an easier time if you made it clear you're only interested in intimate relationship right off the bat
>>
>>27367853
Probably too beta, maybe aiming too high. Just because a woman isn't emotionally stable doesn't mean she doesn't want Chad, if she's pretty. Sounds like you need fat and ugly lad, maybe even slightly handicapped.
>>
>>27367904
I did with 3, 4, and 6. 1 was my childhood love, that never works out unless its a movie. 2 was way too long. And 6 I shouldn't have even tried.
>>
>>27367926
>3
You didn't, you just left her a valentine present out of nowhere, that's disturbing
>4
You did everything right here, she was just a bitch and tried to use you
I didn't say that being less beta would instantly get you a girl, but you probably wouldn't have the "invites a guy over to make out while you're at her place" scenario
>>
Nah sounds like you are ugly desu fampai
>>
>>27367853
I wouldnt say youre beta per se cause obviously you have contact to girls, talk to them, be friendly with them and even have the balls to ask them out

dont what youre doing wrong

how is it you meet so many girls in cults?
>>
>>27368110
It was just the 2 lol, they were sisters
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.