[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do something nice for femanon. Didn't pick up the clues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
Do something nice for femanon. Didn't pick up the clues that she fell in love with me. Kept my distance until i ask for her help in something. She starts ignoring me. Freak out and lose my cool. She ignores me. Messege her again. She basically doesn't want anything to do with me. Explain why I freaked out. She says she'll think about it. It's been a week, she's still ignoring me.

Should I just k-kill my self?
>>
yes
but for letting yourself being manipulated

she never loved you, she just wants to be guilt free for fucking with your mind
>>
>>27367793

I'm an 8/10, does that change anything?
>>
Killing yourself over a girl is dumb as fuck OP.
>>
>>27367834

I have a 150 IQ and I can solve difficult tasks yet I can't get a gf. What's the fucking point of having a genius intellect when no woman wants anything to do with you
>>
>>27367900

>I have a 150 IQ and I can solve difficult tasks yet I can't get a gf.

How long have you been trying, and what do you do specifically to try to woo women?

And what steps do you take to make yourself look cool?
>>
>>27367941

A pretty long time. The girls I'm not interested in always get obsessed with me and the ones that I'm interested in get too overwhelmed by me and ignore me.

I have a disabled sister and she's smart for a disabled person and it kind of made me put women on a pedestal growing up.

Im pretty aloof and laid back when I first meet them, but then the second I show them my smart side they get disinterested in me.

I don't bombard them everyday, usually ill text them every few days really briefly just so I don't come off over excessive or attached, but then they just flat out ignore me
>>
>>27368094

Am I coming off as a promiscuous predator an they don't bother with me to not have their emotions hurt?

Do they feel satisfaction with toying with me?

Are girls really not interested in someone that smart?

I might as well an hero cause this is getting to much for me. I'll never have it as good as I have it now, and if I can't do what is the most normal thing about lifr when I have it on easy mode then I might as well soduku
>>
>>27367900
i find the smarter you are the less cool you are, cool meaning general attractivness, which is why dumb chad is doing well for himself
>>
>>27368257

That's some solid piece of advice. Yeah your right. The less of a threat you come off the dumber you are.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.