[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>barely making it through life without killing myself >stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Zootopia.jpg (42 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia.jpg
42 KB, 618x412
>barely making it through life without killing myself
>stuck in this horrible world full of horrible people working a job I hate with people I hate
>have to take my nephew and niece to see zootopia while their normie parents are out
>world in the movie is so friendly and inviting
>feel awful the whole movie because thats not how it is in reality

kids movies are meant to cheer you up but it just reminds me how its all down hill from here and that i live in the same world as cancer/aids/murder/suicide/severe mental ilness etc
>>
I agree.

Did you eat least do some drugs before the movie to numb the pain?

Boot up, watch your gay furfag movie, nod off at McDonald's after? No? You maybe should've.
>>
>>27367756
taking drugs while driving children to a movie then falling into a drug induced mini-coma at mcdonalds is a good, healthy lifestyle choice
>>
>>27367731
Fuck off Zootopia sucks.
>>
File: 1396780254308.png (129 KB, 503x546) Image search: [Google]
1396780254308.png
129 KB, 503x546
>>27367763

Gotta do what you gotta do sometime nigga.
>>
>>27367731
Felt the same way about MLP...

why can't I live in equestria
>>
>>27367731

What job do you work OP?

At least you have a job and your sibling likes and trusts you enough to handle not just one but BOTH of their shit children.
>>
>>27367819
I know that feel, ponybro. It's a bit disheartening to watch something that reminds you that friendship is basically a biological necessity.
>>
Its weird how its so easy for people to come up with near perfect worlds but then the one we actually live in is absolute garbage
>>
>>27367731
zootopia was actually pretty decent senpai, well except for the leftist brainwashing the disney jews snuck in.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.