[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i become a wagecuck? Just bought some nootropics and its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do i become a wagecuck?
Just bought some nootropics and its actually motivating me to get up and quit being a piece of garbage any tips Anons?
-Qualifications nada
-HS DROPOUT
-JUVENILE FELON
-700$ In Bank Acc
>>
Get a job that doesnt require a hs diploma and start working towards your ged
>>
>>27367730
Get your GED first of all. That alone will increase your weekly earnings by $200 on average.
>>
>>27367753
Where the fuck place would hire someone without a hs diploma or ged
>Btw working towards GED
But need job
>>
>>27367797
Waffle house is a start
>>
>>27367730
You need to learn a trade or have some sort of skill. Don't start working fast food or some nonsense. I was in a similar position as you, I did 6 years as a sonar tech on a submarine. I did it solely to build a resume in a technical field, and it worked. I now work as a field service engineer at 24 an hour with as much overtime as I want. And I travel everywhere. That's the best part. I work from home and my boss is in the office two thousand miles away.

I recommend start a GED program and being looking into welding or electrician apprenticeships in your area. Especially electrician. There is a vast shortage of electricians who are familiar with IT. Basically every new factory building has to be wired in two ways now. Typical old school wiring, and the Ethernet and digital control wiring. Flat panel lcd control stations that run the entire plant from stations. This requires being comfy with computers, and many old electricians aren't. On half the jobs I go on to install my machines, the plant hasn't done their required wiring. They never seem to have young electricians. I end up doing wiring way outside my work zone, because no one else is there to do it.

During an apprenticeship, you literally get paid to learn the trade. In the current market, once you finish, bare minimum you are looking at 18 dollars an hour. If you are willing to travel and work long hours, weekends, and not have a set schedule, it could be as high as 25-30. If you end up at a government shipyard or a cushy union plant, it could be 40.

It seems there is an idea on this board that every job is some burger flipping 9-5. That everyone with a job is miserable. I'm not. I fly to South Korea on the weekend. That's gonna be 30 hours of overtime to pop a few Xanax and sleep for a few flights. I'm gonna make a grand just getting to the job. And a grand on the way back. Plus I'm sure I will clock tons of overtime while I'm there.

Be smart about this, start something that will pay off.
>>
>>27367730
With those stats its already gg
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.