[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Jacob-Barnett.jpg (39 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Barnett.jpg
39 KB, 615x409
How many of you here were diagnosed with autism?

PS: I am an autist and have hated normie scum all my life.
>>
>>27367504
dont believe whatever the fuck people tell you

i was meme'd with autism by some meme doctor and then i got autismbux and my life went to shit

if nobody ever mentioned it to me i would be still a normie

you are a normie OP, only meme doctors will tell you you have meme deseases and then you feel shit, but you are a normie

dont listen to what anyone tell you
>>
Come on robots, I am sure there are some autists in here.
>>
Is it true that autists have a better sense of hearing than normies? It's always one of the questions on online autism tests.

Any autistic robots wanna confirm this?
>>
File: michael_burry.jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
michael_burry.jpg
11 KB, 272x185
>>27367553

I am a math major. Do you really think normies have the ability to understand higher mathematics?
>>
>>27367504
There are no autists and this dumb board. You are not an autism.
You are a meme.
>>
>>27367504
No matter how autistic things I do my parents always told me I'm just a lazy bum and there is no reason to take me to a doctor.
>>
I am a diagnosed assburger, but that's no longer a recognized condition, so either I get shuffled into "on the autistic spectrum" or I write it off as a trend diagnosis. I tend towards the latter.

>>27367559
I remember things that I hear very well, but I wouldn't say I have a better sense of hearing.
>>
>>27367574
i was talking about meme deseased dumb fuck
>>
File: 551ba9f20d347.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
551ba9f20d347.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>>27367574

Of course they do silly.
>>
>>27367559

I think that those questions have more to do with sensory dysfunction, which is a common comorbidity with autism spectrum disorders. Good hearing is just one aspect of that.
>>
>>27367605

He has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. There is no higher mathematics in that field.
>>
>>27367553
get a load of this cuckadoodledo
>>
File: 1451601318206.jpg (45 KB, 373x332) Image search: [Google]
1451601318206.jpg
45 KB, 373x332
>>27367605
>tfw chads excel both physically and mentally
pls someone put me out of my misery
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.