[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people say "congratulations!" when a woman says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1413811851493.png (126 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1413811851493.png
126 KB, 402x398
Why do people say "congratulations!" when a woman says she's pregnant? Isn't it basically congratulating her for getting fucked and jizzed inside? How is that an achievement?
>>
>>27367182
she's furthering the human race doesn't that deserve a congratulatory praise?
>>
>>27367182
There's a famous post by Richard Stallman saying basically this, and that contributing to open source software is more impressive.
>>
>>27367234
richard is so pathetic though. i mean gnu+linux come on.
>>
It's presumed it's wanted and getting pregnant is hard apparently. Or it's just a development. Like promotions. It doesn't really take work most of the time. It just takes not being a fuck up.
>>
File: __(38).png (10 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
__(38).png
10 KB, 362x358
>>27367182
I've always thought this, i mean all the bitch did was lay on her back and spread her legs. Who gives a fuck.
>>
they assuming that she successfully convinced her boyfriend/husband its theirs
>>
>>27367310
it's really not that easy to get pregnant though.
>>
>>27367234

You missed his point. He wasn't being an edgy idiot like OP. He was just telling them not to clog the mailing lists with irrelevant information or start their own mailing lists related to birth.
>>
File: __(2).png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
__(2).png
37 KB, 560x407
>>27367440
Yeah, that's why the worlds overpopulated, shit cunt. Not everyone has a weak noodle like yourself.
>>
That's what happened when my wife's son was born too
>>
>>27367440
Well the act is something most people prefer to do 2-6 times a week, both men and women. So if you want a baby you could just keep going without a condom and it happens eventually. Unless you have serious issues of course. The reason it's perceived as hard is because people seem to presume they can just decide to have one and they will be done immediately.
>>
>>27367182
women should be rewarded for going through the process of getting pregnant and giving birth

probably the SINGLE BIGGEST REASON western civilization is falling is because roasties want to party and fuck and get a career in their younger years rather than be mothers
>>
File: 1325436673.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1325436673.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>27367494
The retard is still retarded, people act like getting pregnant is some massive fuking stop the world miracle.

We have 360,000 births per day in this overpopulated shit hole of a world.
>>
>>27367495
>mothers aren't young enough
Mothers aren't committed enough rather. If you're immature enough to prefer single life it's best to keep going with that really.
What you'd like is for people to be raised better I imagine. Which I can agree on.
>>
>>27367520
no, our birth rate is fucking dead in western countries

we need more babies, but of course raising them better would be good too

otherwise we're dead in a generation
>>
>>27367696
Ah. A career women problem then. I don't think western values will just die out.
>>
File: open source.jpg (111 KB, 576x764) Image search: [Google]
open source.jpg
111 KB, 576x764
>>27367234

originall 238987328
>>
File: 1458281026372.jpg (14 KB, 203x277) Image search: [Google]
1458281026372.jpg
14 KB, 203x277
Everyone keeps saying "Congratulations" on my wife's Facebook even though we haven't had sex since we were married 10 years ago, what gives
>>
>>27367503
ya and people win a sporting event everday and get congratulated. get that new job they've been working for. get their degree.

it's not really a miracle that someone does them things but it's something exciting to them and it's considered socially appropriate to congratulate them for it.

i forget we're dealing with some literal autistic neets here so you wouldn't quite understand it.
>>
>>27367817
maybe you should see how much open source software cars use
>>
say congratulations is a microagression shitlord, you never know if she wants an abortion and then you just made her feel like a bad person for giving up a good thing

check you male privilege if you haven't today
>>
>>27367859
this makes me never want to drive again. if it's anywhere as shit rigged as linux then ya.
>>
>>27367864
no a microagression is purposely doing something to tilt someone. it is prevalent among women and liberals because of all the passive aggressiveness that they have.

if you aren't doing it purposefully tilt them then it doesn't count.
>>
>>27367817
I dislike RMS as much as the next guy but if you're posting that image unironically I'll just tell you now that the bottom image is a Tesla, pretty much the FOSS of cars.

https://www.teslamotors.com/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you
>>
>>27367883
thats just what a shitlord would say, "i didn't mean to", yeh well your subconscious made you say it because you are an entitled white male pig

just leave women alone and never comment on their bodies unless given consent forms to do so first
>>
because we're all supposed to pretend we care about women, but we don't.
>>
Ask a guy who's gf just had an abortion anything
>>
>>27367440
It's fairly easy actually. Unless him or her have health issues.

All you need is for her to know get schedule so you can jizz into her at an appropriate time. Because my wife knows her schedule, it took us one try.
>>
>>27367182
"congratulations!" in that context doesn't mean "You worked hard you deserve this"

it means "that's wonderful".
>>
>>27367440
you do realize women have fertile stages dont you? usually the week before and week after her period she'll be incredibly fertile
>>
>>27367981
this was your anti-autism lesson for the day folks

stay tuned for more tips and tricks to battle your own innate autism
>>
>>27367944
What are you and your girlfriends thoughts on the European Muslim crisis?
>>
>>27367981

It took over an hour for someone to point this out.
>>
File: chesterton.png (110 KB, 705x210) Image search: [Google]
chesterton.png
110 KB, 705x210
Because pic related.

bl0|<s
>>
>>27368064
she says abdullah has a nice brown cock and i shouldnt be bothered him fucking her in our bed
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.