[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ruin a mood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Man, you guys post some really sad stuff when I browse in bed before sleep. Your stories depress me sometimes. I'd offer Skype to console you little dinguses but too many trolls lurk. So let out your sadness here, I want to try to feel your pain tonight.
>>
>>27366840
i could really really really appreciate someone to skype right now
>>
>>27366907
https://discord.gg/0tTP68lFXHGexppW

go in my discord and instead of being sad you can discuss memes
>>
Made skype to talk to fellow robots.... disnt work out so well.. mostly edgy teenagers.
>>
File: 1457109195295.png (488 KB, 535x399) Image search: [Google]
1457109195295.png
488 KB, 535x399
I haven't left my house in 2 weeks, I've fallen back on bad habits. Fell on black days. Abandoned all my friends, disabled all social media. I barely speak to anyone, not even my own mother. I don't treat her like shit I just ignore her and everyone elses existence. My grandmother's health is failing, money is soon going to be an issue. I should be worried about her condition but I'm so self absorbed it hasn't really sunk in. I can't bring myself to cry about it. I'm really afraid she is going to pass away and I won't be able to bring myself to cry.

It could be worse, I suppose. If I get much lower I'm either going to have the breakthrough I need or commit suicide, I think. I feel closer to breaking than I ever have.
>>
okay.
>no friends since 10th grade
>never spoken with a girl aside from cashiers and such since I can't even remember when
>no longer take interest in my usual hobbies, spend all day on this awful website
>working a minimum wage job while going to college I'm too lazy/stupid to succeed in
>my grandma who pretty much raised me and gave me a wonderful childhood has been dead for 3 years
>only solace is my dog and she is on the edge of her life and I will have nothing when she's gone
>I feel like an old man dying alone when I'm only 20 years old
>>
>>27366840
Im probably will live with a broken heart fir the rest of my life. The only girl i loved, the one who made my touch the sky cucked me with some random loser and has a son with him. That really killed me inside. Got really depressed for almost two years, but i believed i got over it.
Recently, made the mistake and talked to her again. She was wageslaving for a living, dealing with the baby, the house and the father of the kid. She told me he was a idiot, a person who was making her life shit.
After two weeks of talking again, she left that dude.
Its my chance, i said to myself
Tried my best to ignore the truth, to ignore everyone that say to me i should forget about her and things like that.
After awhile, the reality slapped my face, and forced me to open my eyes.
Why is so hard to forget about someone? About the past?
I would like to know.
In the present, shit is going down.
Im slowly killing her. I "ignored" her for months. I even asked her to stop talking to me. I told her. to go fuck yourself. I feel like shit now, because i know my childish acts are affecting the kid in a bad way.
I cant blame him, he is just a baby. His mother is mentally ill as me (or worse) and i know that he is already growing up to be a robot like her, or like me. I dont know what to do, how can i ger over it?
TL;DR: Just another fag rambling about his inability to make a decision.
>>
>>27367074
You left out the most important part - why aren't you together now that she left the idiot?
>>
>>27366840
>be trap
>leave bf cause you never knew how to say no to sex
>most of the relationship was trying to make him happy
>miserable for a year
>break up for qt weeb girl
>shes so shy and innocent and kinky
>ends up being manipulative abusive meanie
>live with it for months because when she's happy it's lovely
>try everything I can to make her happy without destroying who I am
>get an apartment together
>pay for everything, all of the rent and bills
>she just goes to school and flirts with another girl
>destroy who I am trying to make her happy
>she brings a dog
>said no to a dog
>she cries
>man the fuck up and ask her to stay with her mom for a while
>she leaves the dog here
it's cuddling under the blankies now keeping me warm, but my landlord doesn't know its here and I haven't the money or willpower to support it, as I can barely support myself, much less me and the girl.

>~10pm yesterday, after she's been gone for a good 5 hours
>speech impediment girl is sad, messaging me on Facebook
>asks to call
>spouts stuff about relationships etc
>"anon, issthhh it love if... if when you talk to sthhhomeone your heart gets fluttery.. and you feel warm inthide? and.. and like you're alive!"
>swoon from qtness
>cry and hold the stupid Chihuahua
>eat a can of peaches
>watch everything wrong with cinemasins videos
>post on r9k

the gf's mom doesn't want her there. she wants to kick her out and make her come back here. but she also said I was cheating on her, evil, and a bitch. the mom also thinks gf is literally possessed by the devil.
>>
>>27367111
Well, im a coward. I get so worry about the future that i forget to live the present. Always thinking about posibilities and stuff that may never happen. I know for a fact if i try a little bit i could be with her. I got isolated again and she is the only one hanging on me. Her patience wont last forever tho.
When she left him, i gradually started to feel her less and less. I dont know why.
My family, even my friends tried to get me far away from her. They saw me depressed, so kinda makes sense.
Its like im fighting against my world for her.
And the kid. I dont know anon. She used to hint with things like
>he is pale like you, hehe
I dont know what to feel about him, he makes me scratch my head.
As you can read, i dont know is the name of the game sadly. I cant let her down like this.
I wish this ends soon. Its hard to live with this feelings. It Makes my head going nuts.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.