[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you robots ever feel that you give off that school shooter vibe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1410059408214.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1410059408214.png
65 KB, 285x276
do you robots ever feel that you give off that school shooter vibe?
>>
>>27366733
How is that effect done? i've seen it quite a few times but have never known what it's called or how to do it
>>
Kind of since I was accused of plotting to shoot up my high school in freshman year and I had never talked to anybody so they just assumed this somehow.
>>
>>27366733
Yeah
One time someone literally asked me why I looked like I was going to shoot up the school
I told him it was because I was going to

He laughed and smiled
>>
File: 1451352495416.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451352495416.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
Yes. I find it hilariously depressing when people get all freaked out by my presence, I'm completely benevolent. Feels like they hate anything that isn't like them, anything they don't understand. Maybe it's all in my head.

I'm not going to hurt anyone, calm down pls
>>
>>27366746
it exploits how png's control gamma correction, it's why it's dark

there's a terminal script called doublevision for generating the images, I've used it successfully before
>>
>>27366733
Who's to say honestly.
>>
File: 213421541432.jpg (68 KB, 540x658) Image search: [Google]
213421541432.jpg
68 KB, 540x658
sophmore year i was taken out of class to get sent for a psychological evaluation because people started baseless rumors that i was gonna shoot up the school.

they only assumed because i was a pasty white kid in a mostly black school that sat in the back of class and didnt talk to anyone.
im not homicidal, im suicidal
>>
No I'm not a white male.
I get super antsy in airports though
>>
>>27367907
Ken, Ken Masters with eyes that dead?
Idonbulleivet

Is your name will?
>>
>>27366733
I give off a Chad vibe desu. Little do they know Im a virgin who never in his life until few months ago talked to a girl for longer than 5 minutes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.