[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering buying some LSD on the darknet. Do any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 9olMCiS.png (315 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
9olMCiS.png
315 KB, 960x750
I'm considering buying some LSD on the darknet.

Do any people here recommend LSD?
>>
>>27366730
This comment is not on topic.
>>
I bought some and it was one of the best things i ever did.
>>
>>27366730
I did it three times and enjoyed it each time. I didn't go overboard with it or anything though.
>>
lsd/psychedelics are a meme drug. take some mdma
>>
>>27366730
I went to jail because of drugs at 18 years old

If you really believe drugs will solve your life you are a fucking retard who will inevitably crash and burn
>>
>>27367935
Is it possible to have a bad experience on MDMA?
t. robot whose shroom trip consisted of anxiety and then some mild euphoria
>>
>>27367947
maybe dont be fucking retarded and get arrested
>>
>>27366730
yes, one of the best experiences of my life so far, just dont get TOO Into it
>>
>bought lsd two days ago
>tfw two weeks shipping
im gonna be so antsy until i get it
>>
Have you ever done hallucinegans before?
Do you plan on doing it on your own?
Have you ever taken any drug before?
Do you live with your parents?
>>
>>27367935
implying mdma isn't a normie drug
>>
>>27368056
no
have brother who has done multiple halucineginics
smoke weed every day
yes but im alone for 14-16 hours a day
>>
File: Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg (123 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg
123 KB, 450x450
>>27366730
Just did it for the first time the other day
IT IS AMAZING ANON, please do it. It's indescribable, but something everyone should experience at least once IMO.
Just make sure you have someone with you!
>>
I'm getting some tomorrow, should be good op, I'm with you.
>>
>>27368056
Yeah i don't see a problem with you getting some then, it's just some people dive straight in to it and start panicking when it gets intense

You seem level headed enough, just dedicate a whole day to it, roll your joints before because that becomes impossible when you're peaking, and get ready for the best experience of your life
>>
Any robots with experience got recomendations for a first time dose? Gonna be doing it in a couple of days and I want to get some good visuals and feelings, I'll also have some weed with me to intensify the trip. Just wondering on a dose that will give me a great experience but not put me too deep in for a first time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.