[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't buy the BIG BLACK COCKS are taking over meme. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: thad.jpg (57 KB, 640x682) Image search: [Google]
thad.jpg
57 KB, 640x682
Don't buy the BIG BLACK COCKS are taking over meme.

The black girls and white ratchets are only interested in Tyrones. Tyrones are maybe 1 in 5 of us and they tend to die off at a young age. You'd be surprised how many of us are robots/KVs.
>>
Did anybody seriously think it was more than a meme? Most women prefer either white men, or men of their own race, as evidenced by dating site response rates.
>>
>>27366676
Still a nigger though
>>
>tfw no weeb autistic black friend

>>27366706
fuck off, racists aren't welcome
>>
Your dumb. Come to California.
>>
>>27366832
Good nigger = dead nigger
>>
I'm black and I don't believe in this subculture of socially isolated blacks honestly, obviously there are some black people like yourself and the guy in the image but no way it's one in five. Even the black guys that aren't slaying, presumably, at my university are extroverted and out in the open. They're at parties, the pool and I see them on spring break at the beach and surrounding lakes

Black people can be robots and its diffict for black dweebs but only as a result of how blacks have the expectation to be very social.
>>
>>27366676
i read his posts like microsoft sam where he'd yell for the capitals and then sound all sincere and soft spoken for the random lowercase letters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7M19rK0g4

Epxlain this then
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.