[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever made a girl cry? Why did you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 21
File: 1455570912663.gif (487 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
1455570912663.gif
487 KB, 500x244
Have you ever made a girl cry?

Why did you do it?
>>
I punched her in the cunt because she kept slapping the back of my head
>>
I released my anger and frustration at her after she broke up with me

I'm glad I did. She deserves it all
>>
>>27366563

grade 8

she called me some name and I called her a whore and she cried and tons of my classmates were kinda mad but a surprising amount of people didn't seem to care

we ended up having sex (incl anal) years later
>>
>>27366563
left her at rave party

it's not my fault. combination alcohol and mdma. blame them
>>
I think I did once.

Met a girl via chatzy rp room. She was having boyfriend troubles and I was nice to her because I felt bad.

Soon enough we are being affectionate and shit but I made sure she knew I wasn't interested in any sort of long distance relationships.

Eventually despite my explicit warnings she got attached. That is when I broke it off. A couple of weeks after not talking she said she missed me, asked me if I was surprised. I said no and was wondering why she felt the need to tell me. She just replied with "oh"

Now she fucking hates me for no reason. It's okay though because she's the type of person who's so insecure that they need to act like they're tough.

I miss the affection but I don't miss her.
>>
>>27366563
She started crying after seeing me start to cry when she broke up with me
>>
>>27366634
You sir, are my hero. I aspire to be as honest and reasonable as you.
>>
>>27366604
Try calling her a whore again. See what happens.
>>
>>27366660

Cannot tell if serious.

I'm only honest because I'm a terrible liar. I'm only reasonable because I hate SJWs.
>>
I broke up with her. Then I was stupid enough to not go NC.

She demanded "closure" and I wasn't smart enough to realize that meant "I wanted one on one time to try to talk you into getting back together" back then.

She kept needling me for reasons why I broke up with her. Ended up telling her I hated how she wore tons of perfume but very little deodorant and how she wouldn't do oral. She freaked out and after that she would text me about how she was having one night stands with dudes from bars to try to make me jelly.
>>
I've made girls cry on cam online.

Other than that I've only made my sisters cry.
>>
>>27366710

NC? No contact?
>>
>>27366743

Yep. Sorry for the Reddit lingo.
>>
Isabelle Fuhrman is 19 now. Fucking time.
>>
I once told a real qt in school that I didn't think she was a real girl.
but i really did, i was just really immature and wanted to make her my wife but didn't know how;_;
That was many a moon ago though now.
>>
>>27366563
The only time I remember is when i was 12 years old. I was in a small park in my village along with the local kids.
There was this 16yo slut who tried to insult me, I of course responded in kind. At some point I don't remember what exactly I said but she slapped me for it, and my immediate reaction without even thinking was to slap her back. At that point she started crying, sat down on the nearest bench, and her harpy girlfriends started threatening to fuck me up. I got the shit scared out of me and I ran, they didn't even try to follow.
After like an hour they went up to my house where my grandfather told them to go fuck themselves after they told him what I did. They never brought it up again.
>>
>>27366563
i made my sister cry once, a long time ago. i felt bad later and tried to be nicer to her. maybe i should call her and apologize.
>>
>>27366563
The only time I've ever made a female cry was when I was dating this fat chick and she was jelly of a female friend that I was very close with. She (the gf) demanded that I stop talking to her (the friend), I didn't. She cried some extremely salty fake crocodile tears so I broke up with her.
>>
Threw hand sanitizer in her eye when making a money shot joke, she liked me so she didn't tell even though her fat obnoxious friend wanted her to I wasn't attracted to her because she was white, and I've been a virgin ever since and that was about 8 years ago.
>>
Called a girl a sumo wrestler

Dunno why she cried
>>
>>27366563
I made her watch while I punched and kicked her big sister. I guess that counts as two.

I'm better now though I swear.
>>
i was at my best friends house and we were like ten
we spent every weekend together, he was like my brother, his sister was like my sister
we had all been playing pranks on each other
it was her time to get pranked, and we thought that we could trip her over while she walked through the door at the end of the hallway
aaanyway
>we hear her door open so we quickly get into position
>she is running so it'll work so well
>as she passes through the door we throw our legs out
>she clips both of our legs and literally gets some air
>lands with a thud on the ground
>starts crying inconsolably
>i start feeling bad
>see a liquid coming from her pants
>ohfuck.gif
>realise why she was running so fast
it was pretty hard to console and apologise to someone who has just pooed themselves because you tripped them over
>>
File: 1436482976570.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1436482976570.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
cause i wanted to
>>
admitted to the girl I was dating while we were lying in bed together that I was planning to kill myself

she cried really hard and I felt bad for hurting her but also selfishly glad that someone cared whether I lived or died
>>
6th grade
me and my nignog friend were making fun of this redhead and she started crying. just random shit like "oh you're ugly"
sucks too man. he killed himself two years later
>>
>>27367540
Your nigger friend sounds like he was pretty hardcore.
>>
>>27366563
>girl with large forehead
>every one making fun of her for some reason during class
>teacher says "You are only teasing her because you like her"
>i blurt out "yeah who doesnt like TV"
>she storms out crying

I had to apologize and all, still feel like a dick about it
>>
>>27366563
Let's see if I can remember all of them.

1: In kindergarten, there was a little Stacy who would get the attention of all the boys, but was also a massive cunt to me. I repaid her kindness by pouring an entire bottle of Elmer's glue onto her hair. Took her literally a week to get it all out.

2: In second grade, some girl admitted to having a huge crush on me, but I wasn't really interested in that at that time because, you know, ew girls etc. Anyways, I was basically her oneitis, and one day she confessed her feelings towards me. I said something along the lines of "Um, okay?" because I didn't really care too much. She never talked to me again.

3: In third grade, Stacy and Black Stacy were attempting to bully me, so I told them to suck it and screw off, and they got incredibly toasty because their bullying didn't work, so they told the teacher what I told them and I got written up for SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought harassment was when you constantly messed with someone, not when you told them to suck it in a figurative way.

4: In seventh grade, some cunt kept calling me a faggot in front of all of her friends to try to make herself look good, so I called her a dyke who was so ugly that she couldn't even get a landwhale. Actually broke down crying and I was the one who got in trouble, she didn't even get a fucking warning for harassing me. Kind of ironic seeing as how I discovered that I'm bisexual in like eleventh grade

I've got some more if you guys are interested.
>>
>>27367658
I am interested gaylord
>>
>>27367837
5: In eighth grade, I sperged out for the first time when my "friend" told my oneitis at the time (liked her for like five years) that I liked her, and she was actually interested in me (which is really confusing now that I think about it, because she was a literal 10/10) and when she asked me about it, spaghetti came out of my pocket in a torrent of pasta and red sauce, and I basically insulted her out of autism.

6: In ninth grade, moved to a new school, knew no one there, fresh start. Basically created persona for myself of a cool guy who wasn't a KV, but fucked it all up when this happened. A roastie the likes of which Arby's wouldn't serve for fear of being sued for a customer getting a heart attack started being cunty to me, so I called her a roastie in normie terms, and she burst into tears and everyone went to her defense. EVEN THE FUCKING ROBOTS IN CLASS.
>>
>>27366563
Messaged her while she was at the park telling her how much i loved and her and what a beautiful person she was.
She cried and people were staring so i told her to fuck them off.

She later killed herself.
>>
inb4 normie

>ex gf staying the night at my house
>doesnt have a car
>me and gf get in big argument over something I dont remember
>she gets up and sits in my computer chair turned away
>starts to cry
>telling me shes calling someone to pick her up
>im not even guilty or anything but more repulsed that shes acting like a child
>ask her what her problem is
>tells me I dont care about her anymore and all that other sappy shit
>literally grab her neck
>look her in the eyes while I took her underwear off
>shes asking me what Im doing
>showing you how I care bitch
>literally hate fucked her for a good 2 hours
>was covered in sweat
>she swallowed my whole nut
>she was cool after that
>we break up 3 weeks later
>havent had a gf since

I just remember the part where she cried which was alittle annoying.
>>
I told her that her clothes looked like a pijama
>>
Yeah, broke a chair on her head back in highschool.
>>
when i was like 8 a girl stole my football so i threw her down a flight of stairs at school
she was in crutches for weeks kek
>>
>>27366563
no, girls made me cry a lot of times tho
>>
File: _1451103256880S.gif (988 KB, 351x387) Image search: [Google]
_1451103256880S.gif
988 KB, 351x387
>>27366563
Just momma.
Ain't too vrye a man for it neither.
>>
I knocked her the fuck out for lying in my face

Bitch deserved it, still felt bad though
>>
>in yr 11 at at school
>had a fight with gf, in a really bad mood
>yr 7 girl pushes me trying to get through crowded hallway
>typical, pretty rich popular chick all make up and short skirt
>i flip out and start shouting at her for being such a stupid stuck up slut and tell her to go do the world a favour and die
>she starts saying something really bitchy
>interupt her and tell her no one gives a fuck about her shit and that she is in a crowd of people alone and getting shouted at and no one is doing a thing to stop it because they don't give a fuck about her either
> she looks around and sees people backing up and getting the fuck away
>shout at her to move her bitch ass out of the fucking hallway and stop getting in everyone's fucking way
>she runs away to the bathroom and cries
>>
File: file.jpg (16 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
16 KB, 330x330
In 1st Grade, a girl was calling me a "crybaby" because my allergies made me look like I was crying all the time. So I grabbed a pencil and stabbed her forehead out of reaction or something. She had a permanent scar afterwards. I've never done anything as violent after that in my life.
>>
>had a fight with gf (same slut different day)
>joking around with freinds blowing off steam
>Friend bumps into girl
>girl starts yelling at freind saying her bf is going to bash him
>freind has anxiety, freaks out and runs away
>rest of us follow gf and beat her bf up infront of her (4yr 11's vs 25yr) old after school
>he is on the ground all messed up she is all crying and shit
>tell him we kicked his ass cause his gf told us he was gunna beat up our freind, tell him he should get a new gf or we would do it again and again until he did
>dumps her right there
>she bursts into tears
>get called into principles office next day
>told them that the 25yr old threatened my freind,
>girl was underage
>we get off clean
>guy gets arrested for screwing a minor, phone gets searched they find nudes of her, he goes to jail, parents remove her from school and she has to go to rape counseling
>>
File: blatantly.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
blatantly.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>27369135
if this is true then my life suddenly has meaning again. thank you based phocron, for ruining two lives at a time.
>>
File: smug.png (31 KB, 521x409) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
31 KB, 521x409
>>27369135
this is quite good if it isn't pasta
>>
>>27366563
i wanted to assert dominance
>>
>>27366563
When I called her a whore, I never lied to her.
>>
>>27366563

A teacher made her sit on the same table as me.

Not even next to me, just within my general proximity.

It's why I hate women.
>>
>>27369156

she was the one that snitched on us to the school the day after, if she hadn't of snitched the police wouldn't have been involved
>>
>>27366634
You were her beta orbiter and she was toying with you, i cant believe you honestly thought she cared about you holy shit you are a loser.
>>
>>27366563

>be me, be 15
>at friend's house, hanging out
>friend has a 10 year old sister
>most days I tend to just ignore her, but today she's gone into full obnoxious-attentionwhore-mode
>keeps intentionally pestering me, trying to get my attention
>I get up to leave the room and get away from her for a moment
>she grabs my hands, starts spinning me around in a circle, asks me to spin with her
>tell her to fuck off I'm not in the mood, she doesn't listen, keeps spinning harder and faster
>decide to give the shit a taste of her own medicine
>spin her around really fast, right as the force of the spin as at its peak, I let go of her hands and she goes FLYING backwards
>hits her head on a cabinet, the cabinet comes open, pots and pans fall out and land on her head and the surrounding area
>she's more shocked than hurt, but I can tell it had the intended effect
>she gives me the most heartbroken look of betrayal, then starts crying
>my friend and I share a laugh at her expense, then help her up

6 years later when she turned 16, she offered to send me nudes out of the blue, declined because I didn't want to get v&
>>
>>27366563
Threw a balled up dollar bill into a strippers mouth while she was on stage spread eagle. She got up and ran off crying, everyone lost their shit laughing, and I got kicked out. It was a great night.
>>
>>27366563
>Oldest sister
I'm not even really sure if I made her cry because she's bipolar as fuck, but she flipped the fuck out because I wasn't "doing enough around the house." She yelled and shit at first, then started bawling like a cunt.
>Older sister
When I was 10, I hit her a couple times with the butt end of a toy AK47 because she was giving me shit
>Younger sister
I don't even remember how I made her cry, but I did it a few times. She's sensitive as fuck so I probably just said something that made her ass ached.
>Mom
Called her a bitch and some other shit once when I was 17 or so.

Dunno if I ever made any others cry.
>>
8th grade
Accidentally took her tampons out of her bag. I didnt know they were tampons (I thought they were candies)
>>
>>27367658
>9 year olds knowing what sexual harassment is
None of this actually happened
>>
>>27366563
Like all the schools there were the Popular Girls at mine and even then I couldn't figure out why all the guys seemed to lust after them; they were mean, they were vapid, and they weren't that good looking. One in particular was mean, was dim, and was frankly ugly.
And I said so.
And someone told her.
Cue weeks of her saying mean things about me
>I didn't care
And trying to turn my friends against me
>None of us cared
Trying to get her BF to beat me up
>we were old friends and he knew better
Trying to get her orbiters to beat me up
>They were orbiters, so they were spineless
She, and the rest of the Popular Girls, actually seemed desperate. Looking back I realize that THEY were realizing that all of their "power" depended on other people caring.
So one day I was eating lunch when her and her bestest friend appeared and asked me some stupid ass questions. Then (let's call her Lori) says, loudly enough the closest table heard,
"Ugh! I wouldn't go out with YOU!"
Her friend had a gleam in her eye and I realized that, for whatever fucked in the head reason, she was trying to set it up that I begged for a date and got turned down.
I was pissed at the sheer, mind-numbing deceit and shallowness and SHOUTED,
"Not only did I NOT ask you out if I were to wake up and realize I let an uggo like you TOUCH me I'd kill myself in shame, you fucking hideous BEAST!"
And I stormed off to put up my tray.
When I came back out there was a small crowd around my old table. I went up the stairs towards my locker and, from above, could see her in a chair just *bawling*, like a toddler that has fallen down and hit its head.
I got called to the counselor's office later that day and got a lecture on being kinder, etc.
She didn't come back to school for 2 days and the Popular Girls tried to shun me, but I never cared.
We graduated a month or so later.
>>
>>27366563

I forgot what I did.

I walked away from her and told her if she ever cries in front of me again ill just walk away like last time.

Remembering shit like that really makes me hate myself
>>
Broke up with a girl who liked me much more than I liked her. Years later she tried to reconnect but I wouldn't have much of it. I'm married to a beautiful woman now who I love and sometimes I think of how much I hurt that poor girl. Oh well that's life I guess.
>>
> Go to party with lots of liqour
> Meet girl
> Seems nice
> Really isn't
> Moans about literally everything
> Complains about my hair, my clothes, my way of speaking (obviously wanted to piss me off)

> Friend of her was teasing her, with a headlock type of deal
> Tell friend he's doing it wrong
> Both girl and friend are drunk as fuck
> Can't even speak normally
> Girl hits me in the face, out of nowhere

> Girl turns to crowd
> Justifies why she hit me
> Notice I am bleeding
> My eye is bleeding

> Choke her out from behind with the headlock her drunk friend tried to use

> Takes literally 10 seconds
> Falls to the ground, face first

> Wakes up 15 minutes later
> Still drunk
> Broken Nose, fucked up eyebrow

> Starts to cry and panic
> Calls me a psychopath
> Probably isn't wrong, just drunk
> Agree with her

> She panics even more
> Screams at this point that she has to go to the hospital
> Screams and cries
> Runs out the house
> Runs towards the park

My eye is ok, btw. She still has a crooked nose and a scar on her forehead.

(english is not my first language, please forgive me.)
>>
I beat her weekly for like 3 years until she had enough
>>
>>27366563
>was on younow watching normies rant about how perfect their lives are
>saw thumbnail of attentionseeking whore livestream
>persisted telling her to end her life
>starts crying
>slicethroatwithknife.png
>keep commenting in caps "THAT"S NOTHING" "CUT DEEPER"
>continues crying

Continued posting irrelevant hateful comments because I was hurt and It made me feel better (temporarily)
I did it to other girls too (whom didn't cry) and eventually got IP banned.
>>
File: 1410695872722.png (292 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1410695872722.png
292 KB, 800x800
Broke it off with a girl I dated for years in high school, she begged me to at least wait until she had friends of her own (outside my friends). I told her she should have made friends of her own and after she broke down on the phone I decided to ignore her- just couldn't deal with it.

My mom felt guilty about it and made me hang out with her for her 21st birthday since she still had no friends. Shit was awkward, she cried again saying how she missed having friends so I let her have my number and I told her we could hang out only to block her later.

I'm hoping for a new, not crazy/clingy gf but no luck yet- well they dont stick around.
>>
i was really edgy back then so i bullied this 1st grader when i was in 3rd grade
we're friends now and i have a crush on her
>>
>>27369989
you know what they say about women with no girlfriends
>>
>>27370004

> Crush

I'm too old for this shit.
>>
File: issa.jpg (366 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
issa.jpg
366 KB, 500x650
>>27366770
My sisters said she's a girl version of me.

She's fucking beautiful - i must fill her with my seed and have lovely black haired hazel eyed children.
>>
When I was in school a girl cheated on a test by looking at my paper.We got caught having the same answers ( she was very stupid, didn't even change the words around).Then that fucking bitch started crying and told the teacher I was actually the one who cheated.Fortunately, the teacher kept us after class to do the test again and I did way better than her(so now the teacher knows the truth).After class she kept crying and insulting me.

Also made my mom cry several times because I said some mean things(she deserved it anyway and she was over-emotional)
>>
>>27370045

I knew a guy that called him mom a bitch in front of me. She cried afterwards. Shit was awkward.
>>
>>27370040
Could you post her man? I need it
>>
I made my ex cry by calling her after she cucked me then her brother and new bf came to my work and yelled at me. I didnt even say anything shitty I just asked if she'd give me another chance :^(
>>
>>27370058
oh no I never called her a bitch or something so serious, but she cries from every small thing,for example I told her one time the dress doesn't look good on her and she started crying.
>>
File: pete.gif (862 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
pete.gif
862 KB, 320x179
>>27370060
Don't have any more, it's al on google though
>>
>>27370089

> Cry over small things

Women tend to do this
>>
File: gold king homer.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
gold king homer.gif
179 KB, 375x375
Said hi to her after eam results night, and she blanked me. Told her to fuck off, and when she told me to fuck off back I said "I will, I'm gonna fuck right off to uni and you're gonna stay here flipping burgers for the rest of your life". She cried, and her and all her bitch friends had to take a taxi home. Completely ruined all their nights.
Was funny.
>>
>>27370096
No post your sister
>>
>>27370110
>>27370096

Yeah dude, post your sister
>>
>>27370088
feelsbadman
I once put my ex on an attractiveness scale, and didn't say 10/10. I also told her she looked better with a little bit of makeup. Yeah, she cried and i feel terrible for it, i don't even know why I said it.
>>
File: blueforyou.jpg (123 KB, 570x571) Image search: [Google]
blueforyou.jpg
123 KB, 570x571
Apperently I supposed to approach her or something similar. Thing was, I had no experience with these females. I'm supposed to play mindread, like what the fuck?

But either way, someone had invited to a good old game of mind fuckery, and I didn't get it, so, they broke down for a good while and cried their soul out. They seemed quite bitter about it, even years later.

Oh well.
>>
>>27366563
Told my gf that l didn'tcare about her problems and that she should stop whining all the time. Broke up with her after that, l too am depresses all the time bitch IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE WHINING
>>
>>27370150
>IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE WHINING
Aren't you right now?
>>
>>27369644
Not the same guy.

When I was in elementary school, the school district seemed to think it was something important for us to learn. My class had to make fucking skits about sexual harassment and perform them in front of everyone.

It was strange.
>>
>>27370182
I bet the teacher who was watching was pleased
>>
>>27366563
I threw a pen at my little sister and it hit her eye and she started crying
>>
>>27370213

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. He was a literal faggot.
>>
>>27370294
>>27370096
post pics of sister
ORIGAMIIII
>>
File: 1424198768451.jpg (29 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1424198768451.jpg
29 KB, 396x385
>>27366563
anyone else really enjoy seeing girls cry? i guess i just like the emotional rawness, the submissiveness.. but i also read that tears release hormones that can influence people which is the evolutionary purpose of crying
>>
Too many times.

I am da asshol gui yulo.

But you have to be asshol to get.
>>
>>27366563
Yes when I was like 4, I went to this family friends' house with a little girl about 1 year old than me and year younger than my bro, I shat myself and so they gave me the girls' trousers/pants and she cried like a bitch when she found out.
>>
>>27369989
You're a faggot normie.
>>
Mum and sister

maybe girls at school too, but I don't remember
>>
>>27366563
Back in school, some girl started saying some stupid shit about me, so I literally destroyed her with words of course which got her close to crying. She tried to attack me verbally but it didn't sway me even in the slightest. That got her so mad she started crying.
>>
>>27369250

I don't recall orbiters ever rejecting someone.
>>
File: 1456039001636.jpg (44 KB, 484x495) Image search: [Google]
1456039001636.jpg
44 KB, 484x495
Told my gf that I wasn't happy with my life. She startes crying because all she wanted for me is to be happy. She breaks up with me a month later because I wasnt smiling in a picture her friends took of us.
>>
>>27370604
I fail to see how
>>
>>27366563
You my gf when I shouted at her for constantly moaning at me
>>
>>27370665
What's wrong with having a clingy gf?
>>
>>27366563
Yeah. I was orbiting one girl once, and I wasn't exactly aware of this. She was sorta undecided between me and her ex. Eventually chose her ex and tried to sorta keep me as her side-option without committing too much, so as to not lose the other guy. Eventually I told her to fuck off and stop bothering me and resisted her retarded attempts at getting me back. She cried at least a few times.
>>
>>27370683
Makes me wonder too. I'm pretty clingy myself and I sure as hell wouldn't mind a girl who loves me and checks up on me every now and then.
>>
>>27369749
Why the hell are you here then?
>>
>>27369989
Why would you break up with her?

>tfw no clingy friendless gf to be my only friend
>tfw they go after normalfag chads like every girl
>>
>>27370014
too old to have fun?
>>
>>27366563
Before I realized just bee yourself was a jewish brainwash meme I dumped a girl because I didn't like her interests very much (dancing, singing girly stuff). I regret how awful I handled it and I think she was depressed for a long time since desu.
>>
I went full suicidal and vented to her. She actually cares about me. I know I'm friendzoned but she's been giving me more attention lately.
>>
>dating a 16yo qt from a local boarding school
>our agreement is to be together until she graduates, break it off when she leaves for college
>last week in bed she starts crying her heart out about how she doesn't want to go to college
>she wants us to remain together, move in with me, be the housewife
>>
>>27366770
>>27370040
looked better when young
>>
>>27366563
kicks
>>
Told a girl I liked her. She really liked me but I didn't have any feelings for her at all and she knew that. We would still hang out and fuck. I eventually started getting feelings for her but I didn't know if they were genuine or not since I didnt want to lead her on. Finally told her I had feelings for her and she broke down and cried of happiness. Honestly never thought I'd get any feelings for her. Anyways, nothing really went further between us two. We speak about once a month and we're over each other. It was a nice fwb while it lasted.
>>
it was a long time ago, like back in msn messenger days. i must have been like 15-16 years old (22 now)

i set up hypercam 2 while i was webcam chatting with a qt i met via mutual friend of some dude i met on a gaming forum.
we were basically long-distance bf/gf. we talked every day. anyway i told her i wanted to kill myself and so i got on cam with her, i even fake cried, took a steak knife (kek) and had 2 ketchup packets already sliced open a bit, put them between my hand and neck and sliced it and squeezed them out, then fell to the floor. i paused the webcam and just watched her message me 100x, crying. it was hilarious tbqh family.

a month later i messaged her and apologized and she got so mad KEK
>>
I used to break down my ex's self esteem so much that she'd end up in tears. I feel like a douchebag because of it.
>>
>>27371558
you're so lucky, did you marry her?
>>
>on the student bus back from the city near the college I go to
>it's St. Patrick's so everyone is drunk as fuck
>this drunk girl starts talking to me
>and talking
>and talking
>I'm pretty drunk too so I just entertain her for the bus ride
>at the end she tries to grab my phone, saying she's going to put her number in it
>the second she starts grabbing at it I recoil back and say "Have you lost your fucking mind?" Cause who the fuck just grabs someone's phone?
>get off the bus turn to thank the driver
>hear her crying (my seat was near the front)
>feel nothing, stagger home

She was cute but fuck you if you grab at my shit
>>
>>27368735
now thats fucking funny
>>
Yes, a long time ago. She liked me a lot and so did I. But I was ashamed of it. I was insecure and instead of closing the deal I tried to distance her from me. But I didn't want to move away on my own, I had to make her take the decission, so when our friendship ended it was her fault. And I was a dick and made her cry. I just saw her cry once, but she loved me and probably cried more than once.
I don't care. It makes me feel better. Looking back, I'd rather have fucked her before or after making her cry, but at least I managed to hurt her more than I hurt myself.
>>
File: 269039.gif (162 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
269039.gif
162 KB, 255x255
yes I have, a few times

she gave me her fucking number a year later too, on one occasion

don't fall for the "be nice" meme, robots
>>
>>27366563
Was hanging out with some friends when one of them invited some girls over. One was cool, one was tolerable, and one was just annoying as shit. I think I insulted her (just like I would any of my other friends) and she tried talking shit back to me. I then went off on her, perhaps a bit too hard, telling her to shut the fuck up and that we're not going to treat her special just because she's a girl. Think I called her a cunt at one point. She then started crying saying she didn't feel safe here, and said she wanted to kill me.

It was pretty funny, even her friends and the guy that invited her over were laughing.
>>
I make girls cry online all the time but in real life no. I dont want her chad brother, chad boyfriend, and chad father to beat me up
>>
>>27366563

He never made me cry :3 I'm a femanon, btw
>>
>>27366563
>you'll never adopt a 30 year old dwarf woman
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 416x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 416x578
Twice. The first time I transferred schools at the start of my junior year without telling anyone at my old school. I ended up visiting the school I transferred out of for some event and a girl that I used to talk to pretty regularly cried when she saw me and dos the whole "where'd you go?" thing. I didn't feel anything about it at the moment now I kind of regret it.

The second time this fat girl who had accused another guy of raping her earlier in the year asked me out over text. I told her I wasn't interested the next day and she started telling me her sob story about how her dad wasn't around and she was trying to lose weight and become a cop. At one point she said something like "but everyone needs love anon!" To which I replied "well I have my parents" and then she cried a lot. No regrets on that one.
>>
File: 1458671059447.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458671059447.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>27372775
>being this fucking scared of a girl
>>
>>27369644
>>27370213
in third grade we had a monthly puppet show about things like that
>>
I broke up with my loving girlfriend yesterday because the age gap was too big (22 and 33).

I didn't tell her that though.
>>
>>27373270
don''t be mean to the poor guy
>>
Once a girl found out I had a crush on her and cried because I was so disgusting. That was one of the key moments in killing my confidence forever and reassuring me that it's true, no girl will ever, ever want anything to do with me.
>>
Broke up with a girl once and she cried. Shit was not cash
>>
>>27368957
kek
>tfw i went to an all boys secondary
>>
>>27366563
I told a girl that the food she made was OK. She's flipped her shit for some reason.
>>
>elementary school
>girl is being a cunt at recess
>take her hat and throw it in mud puddle
>step on it
>she cries
>in high school
>same girl
>is in charge of end of year stuff for seniors
>we have to fill out form
>write stupid shit on it
>she gets mad, asks why I don't take anything seriously, then leaves the room as she is tearing up

heh
>>
>>27368009
>EVEN THE FUCKING ROBOTS IN CLASS.
yeah

despite all the shit on here

they still defend woman and orbit them

it's a mystery to me
>>
>>27368419
if this is really what happened you are one fucking alpha beast
>>
>>27366563
Made my Girlfriend stop being friends with a guy she said she was attracted to yesterday.
Women need to be kept in line and watched like a fucking hawk
>>
>>27366563
Yeah.

I hated the bitch, she kicked me in the head at school once.

Story;
>haven't accepted I'll die a khv yet
>going to bars alone on the weekends
>see girl who did this to me with her friends
>wait till she's alone
>walk up to her, she's looking at me
>as I get closer she goes to say something
>lean right in close to her ear and cut her off with
>"you know you're a fucking whore right?"
>before she could answer go back to the bar
>look back after like a minute
>she's crying
>feel great
Fuck the Stacy.
>>
>>27366563
Yes

Nothing, Girls cry for no reason because they are weak and stupid. Even being nice to them will make them cry because they realize they don't deserve (because they obviously don't, even someone as dumb as a woman can understand).
>>
>had a "girlfriend" who was 14 in high school
>"date" for 4 months or whatever as high schoolers do
>it's her first boyfriend, her first kiss, etc., and she is filled with excitement
>take her virginity and say I love her and shit
>cheat on her a few days later in front of all her friends
>Dump her the next day
Yeah she cried a lot to be honest. All her friends knew about it too.
>>
>>27373270
most pick pocketeers on public transport are roasties
>>
>all these fucking normies talking about their gfs
Fuck off.
>>
>>27366563
I left her life.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 611x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 611x886
I was bullied by girls most of my childhood. Once I got into high school, I said fuck it, and didn't care about pleasing other girls. At this point, I was half way through my self improvement stage. I was losing weight, growing my hair out, learning how to use makeup and flattering clothes, got my braces and headgear off, etc.

There was this one Stacy who was a complete butterface. I'll call her ButterStace for now. Her little sister and mine were friends so I unfortunately had to see her frequently. She was in my math class when I was a sophomore and she was a junior because she was dumb as a bag of rocks. She would come into class every day talking about some Chad she screwed, how drunk she got over the weekend, which party she was gonna go to, etc. Meanwhile making fun of me for getting assignments done and then sleeping.

One day, ButterStace gets mad at me forgot letting her cheat off my work or whatever, I don't remember, and I asked her what her problem was.

her: "You're just mad that I called you ugly!"

me: "you're no looker either, Sea Biscuit"

Entire class lost their shit. She cried and had to leave the room. She was super self conscious about her huge teeth and gums and general horrible face. She never bothered me after that. Sounds totally fake but I lol'd pretty hard.
>>
>>27375658
b r u t a l/10
>>
>>27375682
I should add
>manipulate her after the fact to tell her I was considering possibly getting back together but I'll think about it
>do this for weeks and continually tell her to come over during these weeks while I think about it
>continue to mess around and finger her, feel her up in public, etc., while "thinking about it"
>always kick her out afterwards and never do it
God damn I sound more and more shitty the more I think about it.

Poor Marina. She was literally just my way of acting out all my teenage angst against woman.
>>
>>27375773
No one cares normie.
>>
>>27369951
holy hell anon. you are based as fuck
>>
File: 87467856984.jpg (151 KB, 622x677) Image search: [Google]
87467856984.jpg
151 KB, 622x677
>>27366563
Yes. A few times.
Mostly because they start chimping out at you, then you say one thing back and they immediately run off to call the air force.
So I didn't really do it on purpose but they simply cannot take any heat, they are so used to running their mouth all their life that they become oblivious to the kind of shit they say.

But I always strike back because fuck it, when you have nothing to lose it's also a bit liberating. Bill Burr did a joke about that where he goes:
"You know there's a point when you stay single for too long that your mind goes from naw don't say that to ah fuck it, just say it"
>>
>>27370664
Yeah she was really concerned about your happiness...
>>
>>27370664
>>27375997
She didn't give a fuck about your happiness.
She just wanted a smiley Chad for her profile picture, so she could make all her high school slut friends jealous
>>
I had an ex-girlfriend who turned out to have multiple mental illnesses. I never saw her go a full week without crying. Off the top of my head, I have made her cry because:

>I turned down having sex with her
>I thought an art idea of hers was stupid
>I suggested that she finish a painting that a technology company owner was going to pay her 400 dollars to do
>I bought her dinner on her birthday
>She saw me pull out my phone to check the time and assumed I was texting another girl
>I didn't hug her long enough when I dropped her off at the airport
>I was 10 minutes late picking her up from the airport and she thought I was never going to pick her up
>I somehow abused her while I was working in the oilfield in North Dakota, thousands of miles away from her.
>I playfully pushed her one time. She hung that over my head for months until I ended the relationship.
>>
Was training some stupid girl in Muay Thai.
Dumb bitch couldnt hold pads right and ended up breaking her nose.
Cried for like 4 hours, holy shit, women are fucking useless
>>
Yes, by fighting her, she hit me so I taught the bitch a lesson.
>>
>>27376229
See
>>27375803

And kill yourself.
oc89012
>>
>Have you ever made a girl cry?
Yep. Many times to many girls. Story time.

>sitting in bar with brother
>drunk chick walks up to me
>Her: You don't remember me do you?
>never seen this bitch in my life
>tell her so
>lifts up her shirt all of a sudden
>Her: Hey guess how many kids I have!
>Me: You wouldn't ask unless it was a lot.. so 3?
>got it right
>Her: I look good though, right? I bet you don't see many pretty girls in here, do you?
>Me: There's pretty girls here?
>she calls me an asshole and next time I saw her she was crying

>Why did you do it?
I hate attention-seeking behavior.
>>
my sister cries when i walk into the room because she's afraid of me
she's 13
>>
>>27366563
I never made one cry. But I think I gave one a concussion.
>>
>>27366563
Yes. She wanted to roleplay rape. I didn't particularly enjoy it
>>
>>27376346
You could have gotten some puss man
>>
>>27366563

she broke up with me. then 2 weeks later i spoke to her again. She asked what ive been doing. Told her i had seen another girl.

She then started crying on the phone and told me she never wanted to speak to me again. and we never did.

wtf...
>>
>>27376924
Yep. But sometimes putting pretty girls in their place is better.
>>
>>27366563
First time anal sex. Haha.
>>
Where the hell do you people keep finding these crazy/clingy girls? I would love it if a girl was psycho about me. Though that's probably an awful idea.
>>
>>27367302
>I wasn't attracted to her because she was white

I hope you aren't white or else that's just sad.
>>
Because I was beta and she was dumb. She brought it on herself.
>>
>>27366563
I ignored her for 6 months because she's my oneitis and I wanted to get over her.

Apparently she was in love with me and it broke her.

I wasn't able to get over her, we're cool now and talk all the time but I'm afraid to admit my feelings because we live far apart and I don't want to fuck things up.

I have no idea if she still has feelings for her.
>>
>>27377989
>I have no idea if she still has feelings for her.
I meant for me lel.
>>
>>27375764
>ButterStace
keks cereal
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.