[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, do we look good for Chad's birthday party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458803669591.jpg (34 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1458803669591.jpg
34 KB, 450x600
So anon, do we look good for Chad's birthday party?
>>
Did you not have better things to do than post this?
>>
>>27366559
What's wrong? What shitty part of your existence are you thinking about?
>>
>>27366422
What if I tell you that you looked ugly? Will you then ditch the party or maybe change your clothes? What if you look terrible and I told you that I like your dress, would that make your appearance less ugly in the eyes of Chad?
>>
>>27366568
He's thinking about your shitty existence and why you haven't killed yourself yet.
>>
>>27366568
I can't ask questions without being internally butthurt?
>>
File: 1444540850822.jpg (62 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1444540850822.jpg
62 KB, 780x780
>you will never lift up her cheap glitter dress and fuck her doggy style

Why even live?
>>
>>27366601
Believe me bro I am Cyborg now, but after fucking 3-5 girls sex becomes boring, really I wish I had sex when I was 14 or 15 so I could dispel that stupid illusion of "how great it is" which have drove me to do insane things for so long.

When you realize sex positions are so uncomfortable I really prefer wanking with my hand now, when I do it with gf now, you always have to be slow as fuck with dick not to hurt her, only blowjobs feel good.

Dont you understand that these girls assholes probably stink, vagina is constantly draining some shit out of it. It pretty dirty if you ask me, but I know you'll say that makes you horny, I bet if you touch reality you will know what I talk about.
>>
File: 1446140370216.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1446140370216.png
1 MB, 640x1136
"You better pluck all those hairs, Anon! Chad hates when girls have hair down there!"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.