[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you find pictures of her you forgot to delete >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1000x1144
> tfw you find pictures of her you forgot to delete
> tfw you know that she was your one shot at happiness and you fucked it up
> tfw you have no friends because they got sick of your bullshit
> tfw you're too autistic to make new ones
> tfw nothing brings you joy anymore and it's just constant monontony
>>
nice sum of my life. The only difference is that I prefer monotony than doing something unusual
>>
>>27366240
I find comfort in routine but it just feels like stuff is always the same and it sucks when it's shitty.
>>
Iktf OP

Keep your eyes on the future. Die arbeit macht frei. Wash yourself of all that
>>
>>27366257
Do you play vidya? It takes my whole time I can even control myself anymore. Today was my day off from college and I needed to finish a project and a homework but it's 3:25 AM and I'm doing it right now.
Anyway my point is video games never bored me for some reason while everything else seems stupid
>>
>>27366220

> tfw you find pictures of her you forgot to delete
So delete them now
>tfw you know that she was your one shot at happiness and you fucked it up
She's a drop in the bucket, literally nobody. Stop looking at her through rose-tinted goggles
>tfw you have no friends because they got sick of your bullshit
They weren't your friends.
>tfw you're too autistic to make new ones
So stop trying
>tfw nothing brings you joy anymore and it's just constant monotony
I sincerely doubt you've tried all that much to improve your lot in life

0/10, apply yourself OP
>>
>having a "her" in the first place

fucking normie
>>
>>27366328
not OP but in my case, I like the way I'm living but the society says I need a job to feed myself etc etc etc. So, Im in college and hopefully I'll get a not-shitty-job, move from my parents, work 40 years and die alone
>>
>>27366328
> I sincerely doubt you've tried all that much to improve your lot in life
I have done a lot. I tried some new hobbies but they're too expensive to really get into. I tried joining various things to maybe make some friends but I just ended up ostracized. I applied for new jobs but heard nothing back.
> so stop trying
I have. I don't want new friends I just miss my old ones
> then they weren't your friends
It's not their fault we just drifted apart probably because of all the rest of the aforementioned bullshit.
>>
>>27366327
I do play vidya mostly World of Warcraft.
>>
File: 1344771889875.jpg (71 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
1344771889875.jpg
71 KB, 594x396
>tfw still have ~9000 pics of several girls I knew from high school
I can't bring myself to delete them, I just know the regret will be unbearable
>>
>>27366368
I've been a robot pretty much my whole life only reason I had a her was because of a series of events.
>>
Delete the pics and move on. You have no other choice, living in the past will permanently cripple you.

I know it's hard mine left me after 7 years. I met her in highschool she left me because she wanted to fully enjoy life and have other men.

If you don't adapt and move on, you die. So either you try to improve your life, or you whine until you find the strenght to end yourself
>>
Girl are interchangeable, it's your fault you never tried for a different one and just fixated on that one.

If you actually tried for a solid year going through gf after gf until you found a good fit, you'd have yer replacement.
>>
I don't like to think about it but this is my future.
I can see it coming towards with all the inevitability of a tidal wave.
What should I do to prepare?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.