[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking amoxicillin and I'm about to vomit for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452391512466.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1452391512466.png
440 KB, 645x1260
I'm taking amoxicillin and I'm about to vomit for the fourth time. I cannot keep w single thing in me. Anyone know of a solution?
>>
>>27366179
Did you eat a big meal beforehand? I'm assuming yes. You should just ask your doctor for a different antibiotic.
>>
>>27366190
No I didn't but I would think the nasua and vomiting 2ould stop by now
>>
File: 1456633300093.jpg (148 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
1456633300093.jpg
148 KB, 600x1040
What are you taking it for? It could just be a symptom of what you have.

I hate puking though, it's worse than crying.
>>
>>27366206
Tooth I'm going to need a root canal probably

BTW I've got vicoden will that help my stomach pain/vomiting?
>>
Now I feel like I'm going to vomit but I can't.
>>
>>27366179
Put food and water up your butt, so it goes up backwards. Instead of puking, you'll just be pooping out of your mouth and you'll still get the nourishment from the food.
>>
That's a potential side effect. Next time it might be a good idea to take with some food in your stomach. If it persists get some emetrol maybe to calm your stomach.
>>
Thats a side effect. Take it with food to reduce the nausea. If that doesn't help eat some ginger first as it can reduce nausea and vomiting.

t. pharmacist
>>
File: 1450239858604.jpg (137 KB, 733x850) Image search: [Google]
1450239858604.jpg
137 KB, 733x850
>>27366244
Big no to that. Never take an opiate when you're feeling nauseous unless you want to take projectile vomiting to a whole new level.
>>
>>27366179
Stop taking everything and see if the vomiting persists. If it does. Go to your doctor. If it doesn't try just the antibiotic without the opiate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.