[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally muster up the courage to go to a concert alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: img42123.jpg (457 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
img42123.jpg
457 KB, 960x1280
>tfw finally muster up the courage to go to a concert alone
>tfw the only one in my section who was by himself, except for some fat guy
>>
1. You gotta sit near other people otherwise it is assumed the seat is taken.

2. Are you sure it wasn't assigned seating
>>
>>27366131

The ticket had a specific seat listed on it.
>>
What concert was it?
>>
>>27366411

Puscifer.

Also, some asshat set off the smoke alarm by smoking pot so I had to stand outside by myself in a crowd of people for 1/2 hour
>>
>>27366118
get some friends, fucking idiot
>>
>>27366446
Holy shit, I really wanna see MJK live

Was it good?
>>
>>27366118
That looks fancy as fuck. All the concerts I've been to had shitty stadium seating.
>>
>>27366446
Seems like a shit band.
>>
>>27366492

Yea the music was incredible. He's much better live than I had expected. The theme of the show was kind of weird though an different from a typical concert - alot of wrestling shit.

>>27366524
ok thanks /mu/
>>
>>27366564
I'm glad I'm not the only person here that likes him, he seems like a robot to me

Or at least that he was a robot when he was younger and found a way to tell the normies to get fucked
>>
>>27366672

Plenty of toolheads on /r9k/

Youd be surpised.
>>
File: 1239143543253.jpg (924 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1239143543253.jpg
924 KB, 1280x1600
>>27366773
Anyone wanna post favorite tool songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHAKEZzrl8
;_;
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.