[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've died several times. Roll-over car crash when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 1448892155266.jpg (76 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1448892155266.jpg
76 KB, 460x628
I think I've died several times.
Roll-over car crash when I was 13, life has been odd since.
Started up meth last month, took too much. Heart was beating out of my chest. Felt my heart stop as I saw black figures standing over me. Then suddenly I felt a boom in my chest and it started beating again.
I'm thinking I died in the last universe/dimension, and I stuck am here with all you fucks now.
I feel so disconnected from other people now.

Anyone else ever have anything like this?
>>
>>27366002
Maybe don't do meh ya dip
>>
>>27366009
well, that was the main lesson I learned
>>
>>27366002
What happened with the car crash? Did you hit your head or something?
>>
>>27366033
no, came out unscratched. Totally fine.
>>
File: 1455166443390.jpg (40 KB, 826x450) Image search: [Google]
1455166443390.jpg
40 KB, 826x450
No experiences of my own to add, but interested in what others have to say
>>
>>27366049
nice pepe broski
>>
File: 1458726042752.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1458726042752.png
12 KB, 645x773
Car crash in 2014, heart stopped for 4+ minutes.

My past memory has been hazey since.
>>
>>27366129
>4+ minutes

Yeah imma need the whole story
>>
>>27366129
anything strange happen since, like coming in contact with strange people?
>>
Yeah. My brother has this with a car crash he was in. It was a weird accident where vehicles just sort of mechanically fucked up at a stop sign or something else odd (and that couldn't be pinned on either driver)

I have this with an incident of drinking too much vodka as a teenager

also with ego death courtesy of mushrooms

feels like there really must be multiple universes, in a weird, unexplainable way but if you know it then you know it

I feel like every now and then I meet someone clearly from a different dimension than me or also people who seem to be on the same journey
>>
>>27366002
A couple of weeks ago; a truck from a construction company decided to run a red light while I was crossing in front of it. I'm not sure how I dove out of the way, or how I got home afterwards.

Things have been really odd since then.
>>
>>27366002
Every time you die your conciousness is being transported to a parallel universe where the incident miraculously doesn't kill you.

Savour your functional immortality chief
>>
People seemed like genuine actual people before the car accident.
Slowly people have gotten more and more inhuman to me.
Over the last year, it seems like people have been wiggling their way into my life just to fuck with me, my mind, and emotions.
Almost like demons, disguised as angels
>>
File: isle-of-man-TT.jpg (27 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
isle-of-man-TT.jpg
27 KB, 800x530
>tfw you die all all the time in a parellel universe from heart attack to accidents etc.
>tfw the consciousness gets transfered into the universe you still exist
>tfw the longer you exist the more times you have died and the higher the percentage that you will die in this one
>>
>>27366151
>>27366146
I gave a homeless man I never met 5 dollars, he said "thanks Brian". My name being brian the atmosphere didn't feel right.

A month after the crash my brain was weird, my brother asked for a pair of shorts and I gave him my pajamas. Wasn't sure how to spell my last name either. In a sense, occasionally my body feels like a shell. Maybe thats the narcolepsy though.
>>
>>27366221
makes sense. Dying is ok
>>
M8, I fucking feel you so hard.
I was high of my mind on shrooms and I got tasered by police multiple times while my heart rate was near heart attack level. It's been 9 months since then, and I haven't used drugs since, but man, nothing feels the same. I obviously will never know, but part of me feels like I died that day.
It makes me think that maybe no one ever truly dies. Maybe it one reality I did, and in another I didn't, and the reality in which I didn't is the one I'm experiencing, and then one where I did die is still going too, but it's been split now. If that other reality does exist, I'm so fucking sorry mom, and I love you.
>>
>>27366311
>my body feels like a shell
I have this too, It is very uncomfortable.
>>
>>27366358
>I'm so fucking sorry mom, and I love you.
fuck man, that fucking killed me.

When I felt like I was Od'ing I wrote "I didn't make the best decisions, Love you" to my family. still makes me sad to think about if they found me dead next to that note.
>>
I've been in two car accidents where the oncoming vehicle struck my side of the vehicle, and I lived.

This thread is making me think that maybe there's two universes where those accidents were fatal.

Also this thread further fuels my hatred towards drug degeneracy.
>>
>>27366438
>drug degeneracy.
yes, as someone who has used nearly every drug. I can tell you it is disgusting, and I will never go back
>>
File: suicide-note.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
suicide-note.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
This image goes here.

The black figures thing makes me think of the sleep paralysis I had really bad from age 17-21. Now it's like a couple times a year.
>>
>>27366358
>I'm so fucking sorry mom, and I love you

fuck.
To my father who exists in the reality where I actually killed myself. I'm sorry, you deserved better. Holy fuck.
>>
>>27366438
Any addict in recovery will agree with you that drugs are bad. But there's no need for you to be a self-righteous asshole. Just chill it, my man.
>>
>>27366366
Have you experienced any weightless falling sensations?

During those my arms don't feel mine, just unexplainable discomfort.
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>>27366499
Yes, when I lay in bed. Also i feel crawling/discomfort in my legs and arms. Kind of like how people describe restless leg syndrome
>>
File: 1458239755903.jpg (75 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1458239755903.jpg
75 KB, 500x461
I know I died in a plane crash. You always tell yourself that the odds are against it, a car is more dangerous etc. When it happens you're telling yourself the same thing.
>>
>>27366623
Elaborate?

ORIGINAL BEEP BOOP
>>
Shot myself in the head 3 years ago
Lived through it
It took 15 minutes to type this
>>
>>27366521
2 years before the crash synthetic weed gave me a heart attack.

8 hours shuttering in the basement, the room literally lagged to eye movement. I could feel the blood travel my legs, chest pounding hands shaking. Body jiggled as jello, trembling. Passed out at 6am on camera.

Both instances I felt alienated afterwards.
>>
>>27366694
that is dark.
>>
Ever since I smoked spice (synthetic marijuana) when I was 13 I haven't felt right in the head. I feel slower now, and I feel like it fucked up my attention real bad.
>>
>>27366718
>the room literally lagged to eye movement. I could feel the blood travel my legs, chest pounding hands shaking. Body jiggled as jello, trembling
you are literally describing my experience last month. Mine lasted close to 3 days of feeling a slow death
>>
File: 1457025122037.jpg (103 KB, 960x970) Image search: [Google]
1457025122037.jpg
103 KB, 960x970
fuck guys i wasn't expecting this thread to be so dark
>>
>>27366694
Nice! No Typos!
>>
File: 1456298425308.png (197 KB, 484x311) Image search: [Google]
1456298425308.png
197 KB, 484x311
woke up the next morning
with a strange empty feeling
almost like i become more and more dead inside each time i die
>>
File: 1458625323040.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458625323040.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>27366694
I am very sorry to hear that robot.
>>
>>27366718
>synthetic weed

why, it's easier to buy a dub than it is to find a smoke shop in some cities.
>>
>>27366753
I was semi retarded for a day, heart gave me jolts for 2 months.

It's frustrating to express my thoughts anymore, typing one thing I forget the next.
>>
>>27366788
Friend gave it to me without explaining the sidse effects. Instead of 3 hits I smoked two bags myself.
>>
Some similarly weird experiences:

I just heard a really fucking loud explosion/roar outside my window. This happens to me every once in a while, usually in the early morning (3-7am). Most of the time people don't notice, but one time I was in a park and a couple seemed to react to the noise.

I also once saw a shit ton of red lights in the sky when I was with some coworkers at night. We all were really spooked. They kept multiplying and multiplying until they took up a quarter of they sky and then suddenly all disappeared.
>>
yeah something really similar happened to me when i was on an adderall binge. was out west living out of my car and not eating or drinking much and my friend got a shipment of adderall and i was eating them like candy for a week straight. my heart was racing nonstop and i felt wrong all night then got to a climax where i couldn't breathe chest felt tight and i tried to dial 911 but dropped phone so got my friend to call ambulance. felt like i was about to pass out and then the boom thing happened in my chest and all of a sudden i could breathe again. havent felt right since. went through months of trying to figure out what was wrong with me going to different doctors. fatigue, heart palpitations, muscle twitches, nerve pain. never found anything wrong. but i feel like i don't belong here. like i died and am now living off the fumes of life in this fake universe. with minor changes like berenstain etc. maybe i'm just crazy. probably am. but can't shake the feeling that something isn't right and either i'm not real or you're not.
>>
Just a friendly piece of advice to everyone in this thread: Never tell a psychiatrist about any of these experiences.
>>
>>27366874
>fatigue, heart palpitations, muscle twitches, nerve pain
I've had these everyday since my meth incident. I just feel so uncomfortable and keep twitching. My fingers have a slight shake when i hold them out
>>
>>27366885
>Never tell a psychiatrist about any of these experiences
good call, what do you think they would do?
>>
>>27366908
it's gotten a little better after the first few years. i rarely twitch now or have pain. also another thing of note there is a black spot on my right eye since the incident if i look left or right the black dot moves. i think it's just where some blood leaked into my eye and is casting a shadow on my retina. either way things have gotten a little better but i still suffer from fatigue. the only advice i have for you is try to just move forward and not obsess over the symptoms. i think a lot of it was due to just continuous anxiety and once i tried to accept i was going to be okay a lot of the twitches got a lot better. still have them from time to time but not 100s a day everyday like i used to.
>>
>>27366917
They'll likely diagnose you with some form of Schizophrenia. So long as you don't say too much more, they probably wouldn't force you to take medicine, but just the diagnosis can cause you troubles down the road.
>>
>>27366972
Not to mention, hearing the words, "Anon, there's something wrong with you" from a doctor is a good way to fall into a spiral of self-pity.
>>
>>27366846
Jesus Christ. Sorry to hear that, hope you're doing okay.
>>
>>27366999
Heart has random spastic attacks, otherwise I guess I'm fine lol.
>>
>>27366956
thanks for the advice, man. i really do appreciate it. Glad things are getting better for you
>>
The mind cannot comprehend not existing, therefore it never stops existing.
>>
>>27367023
it's easier said than done but with time i know you will be fine. you have to believe that too. we can't go back only forward. to focus so much on how things used to be or how you're not the same. just move forward. live in the present and the moment. use comfy stuff to distract you. once your brain stops running in circles over things that you can't change which may or may not be psychosomatic you will begin the healing process. we're all gonna make it.
>>
Sounds like psychosis and depersonalization
>>
>>27367180
>Sounds like psychosis and depersonalization
sounds like something a kike therapist would say
>>
>>27367197
They enclosed farm land in the 18th century and 3 centuries later we have therapy. It all follows tbqh imhho senpai.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.