[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be browsing Facebook, scoffing at the faggots with their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 161.jpg (6 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
6 KB, 165x115
>be browsing Facebook, scoffing at the faggots with their shit-tier 3D waifus (It's become a hobby of mine at this point :^) )

>I begin thinking about my queen Nadeko and I suddenly fear a spark in the southern limits of pleasure

>but it's too late, an update from this disgusting wench (let's call her Stacy, as if I care about her shitty anonymity as opposed to my superior /r9k/-blessed anonymity) has suddenly permeated my feed

>"anon really needs to back tf off, he's creepy as fuck and won't leave me alone"

>of course the bitch would refuse my invitation to my harem, I'm far too nice of a man for a slut like her

>it has 20 upvotes and all of the comments are various chads agreeing, all I can see is "ay bb u wan som fuk?" and it sickens me

>I resort to my ace in the hole when I experience aggression from the internet

>I slam my index finger on my worn out caps lock button

>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS," you get it.

>no one responds, confirming that I've scared them all off, like the bitches they are

Later that day

>mom walks in

>"what the FUCK makes you think you can just fucking walk into my room unannounced?!"

>normally the first moment I shout at her she's scared off, and usually makes me delicious cheeseburger hot pockets to remedy my anger

>but she's not budging now, she's crossed her arms and is looking at me with murder in her eyes

>"anon, did you make a post on Facebook threatening to kill Stacy, and proceed to lie about being in the Navy Seals?"

>Oh shit I forgot she has Facebook

>"Pfft. No. What kind of faggot do you think I am? I don't have a Facebook."

>"Okay, because I've seen your post. Anon Im putting my foot down, I may have given in and allow you to throw your little tantrums, but they are to stay in this house. The moment you lash out publicly is the moment any ounce of respect they have left for me is lost."

Continued below.
>>
I "ugh" and fart in response

>she sighs "okay that's it anon, I'm giving you my coat, we're going over to that poor girls house and apologizing"

>"NO!" I begin punching my computer desk, "I'M NOT GOING OVER TO THAT BITCH'S HOUSE!"

>"why not?"

>"BECAUSE SHE FUCKING MADE FUN OF ME IN HIGH SCHOOL!"

>"Anon, dear, you're 26. She's 17. You only added her because she was suggested to you in your friends list. You two haven't met before in your life."

>"WHATEVER! I DON'T CARE." I flip over my Monster Drink in protest and angrily cross my arms

>suddenly, I feel like I'm being restrained, I notice a coat being aggressively wrapped onto me

>I scream in protest and begin kicking in my computer chair

>I punch that bitch in the face and begin running out of my house

>my pants fell down at one point but I don't care

>she's chasing me, cradling her black eye and I get down on all fours, squealing and leaving a trail of piss behind me, pink skin glinting in the setting sunlight

>I pass Stacy's house and I fling a massive shit at her window, as she watches on in horror

>I scream "THE TIME FOR THE BETA UPRISING IS NOW, FAGGOTS." at the top of my lungs

>suddenly I black out, I'm not used to that kind of exertion

>I wake up, handcuffed to my bed with a plate of cheeseburger hot pockets sitting on my stomach

>I take out my smartphone, cleverly hidden in my underwear and check Facebook, there are posts all over about a wild pig wearing human clothes running around

>mfw I unintentionally disguised myself from those faggots

>mfw the Beta Uprising still has the benefit of working from the shadows

>we do not forgive, we do not forget

>expect us

So how was your Tuesday?
>>
Why did this need to be written
>>
>>27365727
Because God is good
>>
It was a good Tuesday, almost convinced therapist to give me pills
>>
I had a date and it went well.

But some how I feel worse than ever
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.