[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fat/ here? >tfw 5'6 , 260 lbs I'm gonn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
Who /fat/ here?

>tfw 5'6 , 260 lbs

I'm gonna try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8rN5_Ace-8
>>
>>27365450
>#1 far burning tip
would be forcing all you fat fucks into an oven
>>
File: 2016-03-18 08.59.57.jpg (148 KB, 891x1401) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18 08.59.57.jpg
148 KB, 891x1401
Just kill me fampaitchi
>>
>>27365605

>senpai

Stupid retarded attention whore detected
>>
are you danny devito?
>>
>>27365622
U wot m8?
Bloxoloxblox
>>
>>27365605
sexy as fuck, senpai. I'd sleep with you!
>>
>>27365450
>tfw 5 10 or 11~ 284lb
>all my fat is in upper arms and upper legs
>no double chin
>gut but not huge
>just fat arms and legs

>did cardio once then stopped because lazy as fuck
>cut down food
>just chew gum to fill the need to chew and eat
no idea if it's helping or not because I don't have a scale in my bathroom.
I'll try the cardio when I get up in the afternoon with you OP. Just need to get something to measure heartrate I guess.
>>
>wake up early in the morning and do cardio

fuck me cunt. I have work each day at 5AM. That means i'll probably have to wake up at 3 - 0330.

i'll defs try to give it a shot on my days off but still, christ.
>>
>>27365605
you look like you reek of shit and piss 2bh fampaitchi
>>
>>27365450
I hate to be this guy, but do drugs anon(cocaine/weed if in large ass quantities.)
I was a blubbery fucker, now I'm ripped as hell.
It's pretty risky but it's fast, you just need to be able to beat the addiction before it goes too far, and then start exercising and eating right. The life of an addict drops your fat percentage hela fast.
>>
>>27365824
>hela fast
>hella

and that's how i i know you're a degenerate loser.

fuck off this is a self improvement thread
>>
>>27365801
That's oddly specific
>>
500 pound whopper here.
>>
the man-tits are the most embarrassing part about it to be honest
>>
File: 1458761839583.jpg (5 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1458761839583.jpg
5 KB, 250x164
>>27365938
Try back tits
>>
>>27365959
dafuq

xDD
>>
>tfw you fetishize being fat
please help /r9k/ i can't make it stop
>>
>>27365852
I am a degenerate, a lazy one at that.
That's why I'm trying to help you, because more than likely you're a lazy fuck like me.

The legit ways are out there and everyone knows them already, you just need to be disciplined and active about it. I've tried them, and I'm sure you did. They don't work for us, they require change that is too drastic. You can go keep trying them for the rest of your life.

I'm giving you another path, high risk, fast reward, and if you're strong enough to kick the habit afterwards, you can drop an amazing amount of weight and then immediately start putting on muscles, since bulking with a high protein diet on a low fat body means gainz city.

Just because i don't talk down to people and am not obsessed with attempting to appear intellectual, doesn't mean I don't know how to self improve, I can guarantee you that I am doing way better than you in everything.
>>
>>27365450
I'm gonna try and do this.
>>
> eat clean and vegetarian for one week
> drop 3 lbs that don't come back
> plan to do this 10 more times throughout the year so I can be a solid 10 next year
crash dieting is shit, slow and steady wins out
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.