[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board that are legitimately virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22
File: amberlamps.jpg (82 KB, 768x385) Image search: [Google]
amberlamps.jpg
82 KB, 768x385
>there are people on this board that are legitimately virgins

How is this even possible? I seriously don't get it
>>
I was raised in autistic bubble isolated from all social interaction

success was never an option
>>
File: Elly-Kim-Hong-Elly-Tran-Ha-636.jpg (89 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
Elly-Kim-Hong-Elly-Tran-Ha-636.jpg
89 KB, 453x604
Bumping out of sheer fascination

Have you people ever left the house? You'd think you'd get laid accidentally eventually
>>
I wonder the same as well. I mean I'm black, short, missing a tooth, and I have massive pock marks in my face but still had a lot of girlfriends in high school/managed to lose my virginity at 16.

Most of these guys seem like they can improve themselves, but if you're short and ethnic with any sort of deformity you can't do that. I look at r9k and see much wasted potential
>>
>>27365272
i literally dont leave the house unless my mom has to take me to the dentist or something. i havent been outside since january 17th
>>
*don't have sex*

Wow, that was easy.
>>
>>27365272
>Have you people ever left the house

only time i go outside is grocery shopping while everyone is at work
>>
File: alison brie.jpg (422 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
alison brie.jpg
422 KB, 1536x2048
>>27365291
I think these people are just sadistic desu familia
>>
>there are people who can't believe that virgins exist
How is this even possible? How stupid and self-absorbed can you get.
>>
>>27365272
I leave the house to go across the street and get drinks n shit. That is it.
>>
Turns out the only true requirement to get girls is to be a normalfag. And well, I fail that requirement so I remain a 26 year old virgin no matter how much I improve.
>>
>>27365291
real talk. I was a 5'9 hipanicfag autist when I lost my virginity. These tall white kids should be having no problems. It's not that fucking hard to talk to girls.
>>
>>27365368
>white people having any shot at getting women
>>
>>27365272
>ou'd think you'd get laid accidentally eventually
yeah im amazed i haven walked past women on a daily basis and yet my penis has never accidentally slided inside a vagina
>>
I went to an all-boys highschool, I'm short, fat, socially inept and a nerd. Why would anyone in their right mind want to let me stick my short dick inside of them?
>>
>>27365386
The solution is simple, just go for someone who Isn't in their right mind.
>>
>>27365386
Well have you ever let someone else stick their dick into you? You can's expect something for nothing m8
>>
>>27365272
>>27365377

Pretty much this, men don't have sex "by accident", stop projecting your easy mode life, staceyanon.
>>
>>27365205
antisocial
high standards
would like to lose it to my wife
>>
>>27365205
>>27365272
>>27365330
Why exactly do you have pictures of girls saved?
>>
File: laughing eagle.jpg (40 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
laughing eagle.jpg
40 KB, 283x352
>>27365429
>would like to lose it to my wife
wut
>>
They probably choose to stay virgins, I really see no reason why they can't have sex, even cripple people, midgets, etc can
>>
>>27365401
NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
EVER
>>
>>27365368
>its not that hard to talk to girls
ok then tell me what you talk about?
and how you go from talking to fucking her
>>
>>27365401
I tried to go after a crazy autistic qt, but she didnt want me so I decided if I wasn't good enough for her I wasn't going to be good enough for anyone

One of my co-workers tried to set me up with his niece, I laughed and said that ill be single forever
>>
>>27365431
For masturbating, retard

Or I don't even really jerk off much. I just save pictures of hot girls. Doesn't really make sense but biology makes me do it I guess
>>
What are these magical activities where you get laid for showing up?

Normies always say leave the house, but for what? I literally have no reason to, I would like to but I have nowhere to be with anyone
>>
>>27365441
autists can't tho
>>
>>27365440
I still have the hope that I will marry a qt virgin.
but I'm not beating my self over it.
>>
>>27365429
I feel you bro.

I probably have Schizoid Personality Disorder but I manage to masquerade as a Normie fairly well. Shame none of them will ever understand the void of apathy.
>>
I'm scared of being around other people, so I do my best not to leave my room.
Women are especially scary.

That's pretty much all there is to it.
>>
>>27365475
You have to understand that the world works differently for normals. When they go outside they see people they know or happen upon new friends. Social things just happen to them out of thin air and they end up getting gf connections. Its actually pretty amazing watching someone mesh into society.

I've fixed myself up and gone outside a lot and nothing ever came of it. College grounds, restaurants, stores, nothing happens.
>>
Dont go to parties, dont talk to girls. See its that easy.
>>
>>27365447
just be genuinely nice, give compliments (not too many), find things you like in common and talk about them, ask questions because girls love talking about themselves. bring up sex in a lighthearted way, any girl over the age of 12 will be open to talking about it and if not they're not worth it. just follow it naturally, and don't be too pushy (unless she mentions she's into that)
>>
>>27365516
Same, have no friends, just people who say hi to me. Not sure why no matter where I go I just acquire associates but no friendships
>>
what does sex actually feel like, in terms of sensation?
>>
>>27365537
feel the inside of your cheek, and imagine that around your dick really tight and a lot warmer
>>
File: 1.jpg (48 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48 KB, 500x340
>>27365291
>Italian
>good looking
>been told multiple times I can get any girl I want
>last girl I dated wouldn't stop staring at me while I ate because she thought I looked perfect
>regularly get complimented at work by customers
>coworkers love me
>got hit on last night by two Asian milfs repeatedly but I laughed it off instead of giving them my number
>still a virgin
It can't be my personality either I don't think.. I get along well with people, my manager gave me a hug on my last day at work too

Idk I just can't play the social/ mind games that come before having sex I guess
>>
>>27365537
Not as stimulating to your dick as masturbation desu, but sex is much more than that which is great (cuddlng, nice smelling and warm person next to you, somebody actually liking you for a change...).
>>
File: 1437518371082.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1437518371082.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
21m virgin and basically kv because I was 10
>parents actually insane during highschool
>have friends but they rarely invite me places
>never leave home excpet school
>trade school with no girls
>just
also i've never really tried or cared, tinder makes it look kinda easy
>>
>>27365589
wouldn't it be more stimulating? since the walls of pussy scrape against your entire dick
>>
>>27365271
But what about now???
>>
i just am not a slut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbjyuDYtAtk
>>
>>27365606
not as tight dawg
>>
by not leaving their room and not talking to other people baka
>>
>>27365615
now now just because you have had one or two dicks inside of you that doesn't make you a slut
>>
Why doesn't anyone like me? Is it cause I'm ugly?
>>
>>27365616
what about BJs?
>>
>>27365532
>be genuinely nice
be genuinely nice while talking about what?

>give compliments
i can't think of compliments to say to a girl or anyone for that matter

>find things you like in common
common interests or being in common situations?
My only interest is philosophy and classical music (and i hate talking about these things)
As for common situation (like for example we go to the same school), that doesn't give enough to talk about for a conversation longer than a few minutes.

>ask questions because girls love talking about themselves
I can't think of good questions to ask a girl because im not interested in their lives

>bring up sex in a lighthearted way
literally how
how can you talk about sex lightly? should i ask her about the size of the dicks she has taken? Should i tell her i'm a virgin?

>just follow it naturally, and don't be too pushy
i can't talk to people without being too pushy because i have to force myself to talk to others.
If i do what comes naturally to me i just stare at them without saying a word
>>
>>27365606
>>27365616
this, it is pretty loose (or my only gf I had 5 years ago was a roastie) and I felt barely anything (inb4 average sized dick). Foreskin+hand is much more stimulating, physically at least - it doesn't change that you cry yourself to sleep later.
>>
>>27365205
Cause I gotta Call the abmberlamps when I have a Japanese nosebleed.

it's embarrassing. Will you look at that ass m8?
>>
>>27365637
Nah, at worst being ugly just makes people much less tolerant when you have a shitty personality, but if you're ugly and really nice then you'll fit in just as well, but then, idk if the same applies to men, HM

Can't say I've ever hated a guy cause they were ugly, dude in my art class is probably the ugliest worst dressed dude I've ever seen but he's into vidya and anime so we get along just fine
>>
>>27365652
what about when she gave you head?
>>
>>27365703
Stimulating enough pressure wise, but way slower, so all in all rather meh.
>>
>>27365701
I guess my problem is I don't have any interest outside of sports
>>
>>27365714
I got a handjob from a happy ending place a few times, it felt fucking amazing and way better than masturbation in my opinion. Her hand sliding up and down my uncut dick head felt incredible.
>>
>>27365703
>>27365714
But you are still allowed to fap in a relationship, even after "sex" if you finally want some release. So having a gf certainly won't make your life worse in this specific regard.
>>
>>27365205
>>there are people on this board that are stupid and ignorant enough of the world around them to ask this question

How is this even possible? I seriously don't get it
>>
>>27365574
Just whip it out bro.

Any time i have had sex, which is lot, 20+ girls, i initiate it.

I have had sex with my current gf prob 300 times i have initiated it 99% of the time.
>>
>>27365646
you don't have to hold long conversations, just talk in passing about literally anything. some retard's hair or some shit idk man.

for compliments literally just find something you like about them and say you like that thing.

well what's something you enjoy talking about in general dude? you're overthinking it if you're worried about the length of the conversation.

make jokes about it and shit dawg. it's not some super taboo wild shit. girl's think dick jokes are funny too.

sometimes pushy can be okay. everyone's personality is different
>>
>>27365752
I was going to ask how do I know when the right time is to do so, then I realized the answer is probably whenever the fuck I want

Appreciate the reply, now all I gotta do is get over the anxiety and ask a girl out
>>
>>27365646

Well you're just never going to get any puss with that shitfuck attitude.
>>
>>27365756
>just talk in passing about literally anything. some retard's hair or some shit idk man
how the hell do i talk about some retard's hair?
Do i say: look at that guys hair haha... and then what?

>for compliments literally just find something you like about them and say you like that thing
i don't like things about other people
only compliment i would be able to think of is ''you're hot'' or ''you've got a nice ass''

>well what's something you enjoy talking about in general dude
I don't like to talk period. I really don't understand what's so fun about talking.
I only talk when i need to say something

>make jokes about it and shit dawg
i'm not a comedian, i don't find things funny.
The only things that make me laugh are shitposts on 4chan
>>
>>27365736
I'm surprised, because I think handjobs feel amazing. Both the buildup and the cumshot feel way better to me.
>>
>>27365833
>not enjoying socializing is an attitude
are normies really this retarded?
You can't force yourself to like things that you don't.
Would you be able to force yourself to like, let's say, biochemistry?
>>
>>27365843
>I don't like x
>I don't like y
>I don't like z
Fuck off, whiney bitch. You're overthinking this shit too much and you're unwilling to be open with people. That's your fucking problem. Why even ask how to talk to women if you're just going to respond "hurrr I don't even like talking xD". Fuck off back to your Pepe threads, autist.
>>
>>27365823
>just whip your dick out

Yeah no anon. He is trying to get your ass in jail. As far as knowing when to do it. I'd it's almost just like an intuition thing. You just kinda know that she is into it and wants it. I guess some guys may have a hard time picking up on that though..
>>
So I haven't ever personally had a whole lot of trouble getting with females, but anytime I talked to someone who did, and this is also evident in this thread, typically they have such a hard time because they think way way too much about talking to the opposite sex.
>>
>>27366017
this

They're human, just like you.
>>
File: voodoo-dolls-large.jpg (109 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
voodoo-dolls-large.jpg
109 KB, 576x432
>>27365368
>>27365532
>this Tuesday
>be me
>5'6" mexifag autist
>freshman yr of college
>chilling in dorm drinking session
>talking to chinese qt in group
>am buzzed on hennessey and high, crossed
>in group with some normals
>Brussels Sprouts happening comes up from one of the normies
>qt is dismayed, "Oh jeez..so terrible. What's this world coming to?"
>explain to her how it's Operation Gladio CIA-Mossad false flag event
>start dropping Red Pills about Israel, Rothschild family and the Zionist Master Jews who control the media and banks and have the USA, its political leaders and its economy cucked by the balls
>ramble a bit about how the Zionists helped the Nazi carry out the Holocaust against European Jews (their own people) in order to get the free get-out-of-jail-forever card of 6 million dead that eternally justifies the barbaric Zionist apartheid state of Israel's imperial expansions
>she opens her mouth in shock
>some normalito calls me a raving antisemite
>I call him out as a conformist cuck for trying to use the antisemitic card against my legitimate criticisms of Zionist Israel
>he says sure dude
>normals just turn around and change topic to something else
>turn back to qt
>apologize for the shit show
>ask her how she's feeling, does she feel chill and comfortable
>ask her if she'd like to take a joint (had one already rolled in my pocket)
>she says no she's fine
>she says she has to go and excuses herself
>leaves
> today I asked if she wants to get lunch sometime this week and she says she's busy

How badly did I fuck up, robots?
>>
>>27365205
im a tranny with a massive fat fetish and it just isn't gonna happen
>>
>>27365961
oh look, looks like the normie can't come up with any more arguments and just responded ''hurrr go back to r9k uhh, i mean your pepe threads XDD''

>You're overthinking this shit too much and you're unwilling to be open with people
the problem is that i don't think about it enough, so i hae nothing to say to people
And what the hell do you mean by ''open to people''?
Do you think i flat out ignore others while they try to talk to me?
Its the other way around friendo, i force myself to talk or at least hang out with people, but nobody wants anything to do with me because im too ''boring''

>Why even ask how to talk to women if you're just going to respond "hurrr I don't even like talking xD"
This thread is about getting laid, not talking to girls
I want to get laid, but i don't want to talk to them. Unfortunately this is not possible.
Again, you can't force yourself to like something.
And no, i don't want to fuck hookers because i don't want STDs

>Fuck off back to your Pepe threads
where the hell do you think you are?

>autist
there, you just answered your own question why we can't get laid
Now fuck off with your ''talking is easy for me, so it's easy for everyone'' bullshit
>>
>>27366061
Fuck man. I wanna think that this is fake, but I actually believe this happened. Do you have like no filter?
>>
File: nothing unusual.gif (706 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nothing unusual.gif
706 KB, 500x281
>>27366105
I'm not so keen on taking social cues. Even when I'm sober.

So when I'm blazed and buzzed I'm just a fucking savage

Which is not good, because I feel like maybe I really fucked up this time.

Hopefully not though.

Is there any way for me to salvage this, anons?
>>
>>27366086
>over thinking this shit too much

I don't think he means exactly how you maybe interpreted it. I mean you say you don't think about it enough therefore you don't have anything to talk about. But that's kind of the point. You shouldn't have to think about it. Like you can't possibly think out every single route a conversation could go so It just has to flow naturally I guess.
>>
>>27366135
*so good at taking social cues

mistake, keen implies that I choose not to take social cues

rather, what goes down for actual is that I don't even notice the social cues in the first place until it's too late
(hence why I can't stand normie social events when sober, being crossed makes it at least mildly tolerable)
>>
>>27366143
how the hell do you talk without thinking?
>>
>>27366135
Forget her. You got blasted for saying how you felt.

What was your long term plan if you went out with this person?
>>
>>27366135
Yeah. I mean I guess everyone's filters kinda shut off a little while under the influence. But still... I don't know if this one is salvageable. Was this a bunch of randoms or people you actually hang around with alot?
>>
>>27366086
>nobody wants anything to do with me because im too ''boring''
Then change your autistic attitude towards speaking to people. You act like you have no personality whatsoever. I'm sure you do have personality. You mentioned some interests earlier.

>n-no I don't wanna chsnge
Then stop replying and go make a feels thread. I understand why the other anon stopped replying to you. You sound beyond unwilling to even try because of your past experiences. At this point, I can't say anything the other dude already said. You can either change your mindset and willingness towards speaking with people, or you can stay here and complain some more while not even having the potential of having sex.
>>
>>27365600
Can't blame your parents for not getting you any teen pussy m8
>>
>>27366167
I guess I worded that poorly. It's not so much talking without thinking per se. More so just letting the conversation progress naturally. What I meant about thinking too much about the conversation was, for example, people sitting there and trying to think of a response to anything that is said to them. I feel like this causes a problem because then when the conversation goes off script people find themselves lost and with no idea what to say.
>>
>>27365954

Saying that its too hard to complement or listen to someone just sounds callous and narcissistic. You need to realize right now that conversation will never be perfect; for example, it's very likely that if you start discussing classical music with someone that they'll get disinterested, but if they like you as a person then they'll sit through it to humor you anon.
>>
>>27365616
>>27365589
Feels better though, especially the tight ones. Maybe Im just lucky and my state of mind finds a vagina more satisfying than my palm
>>
>>27366205
Fucking can it with this ridiculous delusion that the reason robots aren't well off in life is entirely their fault.

"Alpha males" are vapid children with no redeeming qualities or interesting things to say that wouldn't know how to treat a woman if their life depended on it and they get laid on a regular basis regardless.

Life isn't fair for everyone. Is this such a profound concept to normies?
>>
>>27366233
By this I mean thinking of anything that could potentially be said to them. In other words trying to plan out a whole conversation before it even happens.
>>
>>27366250
what's the difference in sensation like?
>>
File: 1456348792118.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456348792118.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>27365645
I can't cum from BJs anymore, I truly wish they were still worth my time
>>
>>27366266
It just feels more intense. That's for me at least. The first time I had sex I came in two or three thrusts, that's how intense
>>
>>27366205
>mention in my post that i try to force myself to hang out with other people
>hurrr you're not even trying

>Then change your autistic attitude towards speaking to people
ok tell me how to forcemyself to be interested in the mundane lives of others that don't affect me at all.
Tell me how to get interested about some guys dog needing a haircut, about how some girl looked mean to another girl, how some guy got his car washed.
Tell me what i have to find interesting about these kind of things, how to change this ''autistic atitude'' that i have had all of my life and have tried my entire life to change

What i am currently doing is faking interest, but people can easily tell

>You sound beyond unwilling to even try because of your past experiences
not my past experiences, my current experiences

>You can either change your mindset and willingness towards speaking with people
people don't want to talk to me, no matter how possitive my mindset is
Being antisocial is supposed to be a bad thing, but being antisocial against me apparently is perfectly fine
>>
>>27366266
Not gonna lie idk how anyone can prefer their palm to a vagina. Besides the whole mental and emotional aspect of sex, the purely physical aspect of sex with a vagina is something your palm can't recreate. The texture inside of the vagina. The warmth and wetness. Yeah no. Sex is much better than maturbation
>>
>>27366312
yeah I have to imagine it's more intense

my uncut dick head scraping against her vaginal walls would probably feel a lot more intense to me than simply jacking off
>>
>>27366168
she didn't blast me though.
the normie dude did.
she was just shocked.
I'm hoping maybe if I give it more time she'll forget the whole deal and I can make a different (better) impression?

>long term plan
gf, as much as I hate to say it for the shit I'll get on this board (roasties! there are no pure waifus! all want chad's cock carousel etc etc)

oh and yes, I was around to get blackpilled back in the days before Eggy betrayed us

>>27366178
there were like 12 bodies. only two were people I actual hang around a lot. neither blasted me or agreed with the guy blasting me. but also neither jumped to my defense. they kinda just stood back and watched. which, I can't blame them. they probably thought me and the other guy were just two heated drunks arguing so they wouldn't want to inflame the situation. so they respectfully just observed and kept quiet, neutral observers.
>>
>>27366205
Or he could be more like me and forget about bettering yourself, and just try to better your bank balance instead, because that will probably give you a tangible upperhand with women and its probably more realistic than magically curing all your personal faults
>>
>>27366348
Yeah. Well I mean have you said this sort of stuff around them before? I mean those sorts of ideas aren't really shared by the vast majority of people you will interact with. Honestly people will view that shit as way way out there.
>>
>>27366250
>my state of mind finds a vagina more satisfying than my palm
It's likely that the physical connection with a chick that makes it better.

>>27366251
It mostly is your fault I'd say. Sure, maybe you weren't dealt the best hand of cards in life, but you've got to make the most of them. Not bitch and moan because you didn't get a Royal Flush.

>>27366317
I've told you everything I can at this point. You're playing the victum game a bit too much now.
>>
>>27366381
You are absolutely right. As long as we are talking strictly about getting your dick wet. But if we are talking about having actual lasting and meaningful relationships with a female then you couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
File: 1458759073875.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458759073875.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
All these cunts with their self-help tips, go get fucked. If you niggas don't agree with me that alcohol is a better method of getting pussy than anything else on earth you must be a virgin yourself
>>
>>27366396
Yeah the physical connection obviously makes it feel better. But I'd argue that the sensation itself is better. As was posted before. The texture inside of a vagina. The wetness and warmth of it. The feeling of actually thrusting into something. And you get to feel this throughout the length of your dick. Masturbation, at least in my opinion, just can't hold a candle to it
>>
>>27366469
Agreed with that famalama in the morning
>>
>>27365272
>>27365408

Actually, my getting laid was totally contingent.

I think if you could draw up a statistical model the probability of it happening would have been 1 in 1000.
>>
>>27365312
>i havent been outside since january 17th
kek i havent been outside since september 2011 I'm not making this shit up
>>
File: pepe zoidberg.png (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe zoidberg.png
1 MB, 500x500
>>27366383
Never talked about it with them before. Honestly I was just triggered by how that dude was so gullible as to be verbatim regurgitating the Official Story about "Le spoopy Moslim bogeyman! Oy vey! ISIS (the CIA) did it again! We need to give up more liberties and more power to our banking cartel masters to keep us safe from the bogeyman!" without question. And there didn't seem to be anybody in the group challenging him. So I stepped up.

Also, I thought a lot more people (even normies) would have been redpilled by now. It's just become so fucking blatant now, holy shit. The powers that be don't even try anymore. I mean, come on. At AIPAC the presidential candidates all whore themselves out to Israel and the very next day Brussels Sprouts goes down to strike fear into normie hearts and encourage support for the Zionist Master Plan? What the shit.

So I made the gamble that since everybody was at least buzzed, there'd be maybe 2 or 3 other people out of the group who had removed enough social inhibition and were also redpilled who would agree with me and back me up after I spoke up and they realized that they're not alone.

Oh, but how wrong I was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK53IQyXEjc
>>
>>27365205
You're trolling so bad it hurts do you realize what website your on? i'm out not even worth it.
>>
File: baito desu.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
baito desu.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>27365205
Please leave this board and never return.
>normie reeeee etc.
>>
File: 1442293157047.gif (78 KB, 182x250) Image search: [Google]
1442293157047.gif
78 KB, 182x250
>>27366626
Also this was only the first time I'd actually talked to her at length

The other two times prior I had only barely said hello

Smh desu desu
>>
>>27365205
Due to social anxiety, general insecurity and actual diagnosed aspergers I end up coming of as dismissive and impolite when people try to socialize with me. Girls who begin talking to me end up activly disliking me. I can always pinpoint the exact point where they stop trying.

I work out and stay skinny, because I don't want to be a stereotype, so I do get attention from girls. Hasn't always been like that though. Started university last autumn, before I didn't really have any social contact that wasn't just a random person approaching me on the street. One of these days I'll probably end up getting laid while I'm drunk. I did end up mixing a drink mouth to mouth a few months back, so I figure there is indeed potential.

Anyway that's why I'm a virgin.
>>
>>27366963
Heh, I was raised properly so I always behave well with people and especially women. Anyway, women generally like me but that isn't enough to get them in bed; I lack the courage and the confidence for that.
>>
>>27365271
>im a spineless pussyboy who never tried
fixed
>>
File: bait not even trying.jpg (28 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
bait not even trying.jpg
28 KB, 627x626
>>27366383
^This

>revealing your powerlevel in public
This has to be pic related
>>
whose picture is that?
>>
>>27367484
Fuck you, I was cross-faded

Somebody pls tell me there's a way for me tp recover from showing my Powerlevel this hard.
>>
File: 1453721247394.png (62 KB, 248x247) Image search: [Google]
1453721247394.png
62 KB, 248x247
I don't care enough about sex to fuck the girls that are in my league.
>>
>>27366061
/pol/ cucked the fuck up
>>
>there are people who have had sex

How is this even possible? I seriously don't get it.
>>
>>27368192
I'm not even /pol/ack

Also, laughing hard at how hard /pol/ has been meme'ing Trump as some God-Tier candidate when he's, of all the candidates, the one who's most cucked by the Master Jews.

Shit, he straight up shilled for Bibi on Israeli national TV.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

When did /pol/ go from being redpilled to becoming mindless, degenerate drones for the Zionist bankers?
>>
File: 1457853848802.jpg (41 KB, 603x466) Image search: [Google]
1457853848802.jpg
41 KB, 603x466
>>27365272
>You'd think you'd get laid accidentally eventually
Yeah I am going to walk out of the house and WHOOPS I ACCIDENTALLY GOT LAID.
I ACCIDENTALLY WON THE LOTTERY.
I ACCIDENTALLY SAVED SOME PEOPLE FROM A BURNING BUILDING.
I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED THE NEXT HOLOCAUST.

I should go outside more, who knows what else I might accidentally do.
>>
>>27368199
Your numerals have been observed

Fucking same

People grind their genitals against randoms that they literally just met at a party

Wtf. How even. Are normies in on some secret unspoken knowledge we aren't aware of? Cause I simply can't fathom.
>>
File: 1441753184481.png (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441753184481.png
22 KB, 500x500
>obvious b8
anyone who is taking this thread seriously must be retarded
>>
>>27365205
I'd have hired a prostitute a long time ago, but I'm afraid of it being the police.
>>
File: 1455140030319.jpg (112 KB, 845x1267) Image search: [Google]
1455140030319.jpg
112 KB, 845x1267
>>27365272
>get laid accidentally

Nature is perfectly content with letting us die without ever producing offspring. Women's sexual preferences are primal instincts designed to cull the less desirable males from the herd. We are at best expendable and at worst just dead weight.

Women know this, they know that them adhering to their whims is in actual fact what stops the race from degenerating.

Nothing accidental about it.
>>
>>27366061
>dumping your /pol/ bible on a girl you want to fuck

this is one of the worst and most easily avoidable blunders I have read on this board
>>
>>27365272

>leaving the house

Maybe once a month for groceries, and at night when there's less people, with the target being the next block's super.
Getting them is easy.
Reaching the cashier and actually paying him, even worse if its her, is the actual nightmare.
Every time I do it I'm deathly exhausted and covered in sweat as if I fought for my life.
>>
>>27368872
Does it work the other way though? If you are a man who makes no attempt to get laid, is that because nature knows your genes aren't right to pass on.
>>
29yo KV here

All it takes is an autistic personality

Simply being awkward is a chick repellant
>>
>just go outside
>just b urself
Great advice. Normies please get out
>>
if you don't have a cell phone or a car, no woman will associate with you.
>>
>>27366039
But what if you can't even talk to male humans?What if you are boring even to yourself?
>>
21 yo kv here, waiting for my fleshlight to arrive, so at least I have that going for me
>>
>>27366233
Of blem is, if you're autistic, you HAVE TO think out every response, because it doesn't come naturally to you.
>>
What does it mean when a girl flirts with you all the time and is very receptive when hanging out but only gives 2 word replies by text and never interacts with you outside social situations?
>>
File: 1453891623373.jpg (82 KB, 900x679) Image search: [Google]
1453891623373.jpg
82 KB, 900x679
>>27368928
No.

It's because you know your genes aren't right to pass on, and it's clear enough that there is little point in having it made clear again.

It may seem as if the natural thing is for us to keep trying no matter what the odds. But we're still eating all the food. We're getting in the way. We're slowing the tribe down.

Often we're simply thrown out. In more developed and aware species, we leave the herd instinctively to lie down and die.
>>
>>27365272
this normie got destroyed by the (You)'s
>>
>>27365205
Life didn't force me together with a beautiful Princess.
We didn't go on wacky adventures.
We didn't save each other from certain doom.
We didn't fall for each other.
We didn't destroy an ancient evil.
We didn't had a family.
We didn't live happily ever after.

It is simple.
>>
>look mom I'm pretending to be chad on r9k again
>>
>>27365205
mild autism anxiety.

had an introverted chink fanclub in highschool but I lacked confidence and I wasn't keen on frumpy chinese girls.
>>
>>27365611
I'm in the same boat as this guy.

This shit fucks you over for life. If you haven't experienced normie things on a regular basis from adolescence onward, you're fucking doomed.

You need to learn the ins and outs of social interactions naturally as a kid so they're ingrained and instinctual by the time you're an adult.

If you don't, you're fucked. Everyone else is interacting on a different plane than you. They intimately understand body language, they don't need to think "look at the eyes look at the eyes look at the eyes" constantly when talking with someone.

It's like a language barrier, except you can only learn the language within a limited window of time in your life, and there are no strict rules about it. Even if you manage to learn some of it later on in life, you'll never get all of it and it will never be natural for you.

It's like living in manual mode.
>>
File: just gypsy.png (240 KB, 342x397) Image search: [Google]
just gypsy.png
240 KB, 342x397
A combination of different factors.
I was fat with poor self esteem most of my life. I fixed both of those porblems now but I am in my twenties already.
As a direct consequence of the above, I was never very social (still had a few loyal nerdy friends though) and never interacted with girls, because I had no idea how.
Now I am all fixed up but lack all the knowledge and practice that other people have been accumulating since they were 13.
>>
>>27369216
she's not flirting, she's just being nice to you
it happened to me
>>
>>27366079
>tfw will never find a tranny with a fat fetish
>>
>>27369441
Then why is she so smiley when I grope her and always so happy to see me? It's literally only casual conversation that she's really passive about.
>>
>>27365574
I'm in the same boat. 6ft2 face and hair aesthetics. Our problem is our lack of aggression with girls and/or reading their signs. We think girls don't like being hit on or touched by people . In reality they do if the guy is hot.

Other issue is maybe us not being completely comfortable or socially dominating with girls. However with good looks you'll be destined to get action anywho, just at a slower rate
>>
File: 22222222222.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
22222222222.png
465 KB, 680x762
>>27365205
>How is this even possible?

I'm ugly, poor, short and I'm not smart. Everyone in school avoided me like the plague and when I entered high school the thing just got worse. I was bullied constantly, people laughed at the way I look and when I told the teachers the thing that was happening to me, they didn't do shit and said "They are just playing anon". At that point a dropped out and now I'm 25 years old, living alone in my flat, contemplating suicide every day. Some people lives are amazing and others, like mine, are just like a living hell
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.