[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not accepting that there's nothing to gain in the w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
>not accepting that there's nothing to gain in the world
>not accepting you're a loser
>not accepting that even Chad and Stacy are playing a losing game
>not accepting the culture is rotten and dying
>not accepting no matter what occurs, civil war, happenings etc. you're stuck as yourself
>not picking up a skateboard and acting like an idiot, pressure flipping all over the place to the displeasure of normies
>THE CURRENT YEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5alEehUwsRs
>>
>implying I would find any fulfillment in doing that

Everything seems wrong
>>
>>27365183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTPreaj3HE

this shit seems fuckin hard
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x433
>>27365183
>being a defeatist skateboarding cuck
get the fuck out faggot
>>
File: 1453848235868.gif (2 MB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1453848235868.gif
2 MB, 500x364
>>27365257
>being a defeatist shitposting cuck
look whose talking
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>27365294
>implying i am defeatist
>>
>>27365357
Doesnt matter what you are youll still lose
>>
I have a skateboard but I'm afraid of getting made fun of if I go outside so I can't practice
>>
I'm so glad I picked up skateboarding....it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day
>>
>>27365183
Fancy lad may be the only redeeming thing to come out of the 2010s
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.