[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that anything smaller than this and you mas well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: KxBI4zZ.gif (2 MB, 396x214) Image search: [Google]
KxBI4zZ.gif
2 MB, 396x214
Daily reminder that anything smaller than this and you mas well not even exist to women
>>
>>27365037
Okay.
But in reality the cut off point is 6
>>
>>27365037
eww a rostie in the gif
>>
>>27365037
yeah, my dick is about that big
it doesn't do anything by itself
stop this meme
>>
>>27365037
any angles where she is taking all of it op
>>
Don't lie OP, you can still make a worthwhile beta bux
You need to qualify that you don't exist sexually
>>
>>27365037
What size would that be?
>>
>>27365037
This is some poor bait man. Maybe try again.
>>
that is an 8" dick

that girl is a 4'11 midget and the angle of the camera makes it look bigger than it is
>>
w-w-watch my 6.5 monster piece crush this tiny-petite-skinny-young-teen cUnT
>>
The real concern here is wheres the sauce
>>
daily reminder most women think penises are ugly
>>
I feel inadequate because of my unsatisfactory penis size.
I wish i was dead.
>>
I forgot to consider suicide today. Thanks for reminding me OP. Feels good knowing you've got my back.
>>
Im 30 and virgin. Whats your point again?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.