[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is hank hill right in this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: U00Zj4Q.jpg (50 KB, 490x890) Image search: [Google]
U00Zj4Q.jpg
50 KB, 490x890
Is hank hill right in this image?
>>
>>27365011
Hank Hill is never right. He's an uptight douchebag who needs to unclench his anus.
>>
>>27365024
walk into traffic
>>
Yes. Well donefags grew up eating leather boots.
>>
>>27365024
get fucked shitlord
>>
Yes but i wouldn't be nice about it, I would be angry that they wanted to waste one of my steaks.

I wish i had the money to open a restaurant and if someone orders anything above medium rare the waiter would ring a bell and then the staff would join in shaming him for being a pleb, and then made to leave by big nigger guards.
>>
>>27365024
The only things Hank is wrong about is that propane is an acceptable way to cook and that you should scrub off the flavor from the grill.
>>
File: 1457678903718.gif (482 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457678903718.gif
482 KB, 300x300
>>27365024

this is the worst post that has ever been posted on r9k
>>
>>27365011
Yes. Absolutely. Medium rare is literally perfect.
>>
>>27365024
Sup Bobby?
>>
>>27365038
You know I'm right.

>never lets bobby do anything
>stupid 1950s mentality
>character is supposed to be a mockery of uptight suburban white people

Seriously, I rage every time I watch an episode where he fucks Bobby's life up.
>>
Dallas sallad
>>
Rare for truly fine cuts prepared by restaurants and chefs you highly trust, Medium rare for average steaks prepared by skilled chefs, Medium for franchise steakhouses serving franchise steak, and take a pass on the steak for any franchise restaurant which has steak on the menu but isn't primarily a steakhouse.
>>
>>27365207
Applebees has pretty good steak tho
>>
>>27365090
>never lets bobby do anything

what the fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>27365054

i grew up eating your moms roastie you cunt
>>
>>27365090
Fuck off libtard
>>
>>27365356
He doesn't let him do anything cool. Not even cool christian things. Talk about a bring-ass character.
>>
>>27365011
No.
originally
>>
>>27365074
propane is the only way to grill
>>
>>27365528
Hank let's Bobby do whatever he wants to

Bobby just wants to do lame shit all the time.
>>
>not eating it raw
Have you ever seen lions cooking zebras? If you're not eating it raw like nature intended you're a pleb and a poseur.
>>
>>27365688
>doesn't let him become a white wizard
>doesn't let him become a rodeo clown
>doesn't let him become a christian punk
>didn't even let him grow roses until it became a sportslike competition
Literally wants him to grow up to be a boring middle class cuck like him.
>>
>>27365060
under rated
>>27365090
Bobby is an embarrassment. Hank was the star Quarterback in his day. He married a giant woman with size 15 feet and a man jaw. He expected a huge badass and got a half gay chubby small son.
>>
>>27365759
Bobby naturally sucked at all of those things. He even sucks at being funny when he tries to be a comedian. The joke of the show is he's a failure with a good heart.
>>
>>27365011
Tell him it's a beautiful day. Yay.

Boy I hate Nancy
>>
>>27365798
Peggy is by far the worst character though.
>>
>>27365818
It's a quip from a YouTube poop of years past. Possibly the greatest KotH poop ever

But you're right
>>
>>27365090
Oh look, it's me from ten years ago.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.