[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/c omments/3dp0bz/asian_wom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: bruh.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3dp0bz/asian_women_of_askwomen_how_do_you_feel_about/

asian women and black men should go perfectly together.
I mean they both get easily offended at stupid shit, mostly race related.
speaking of which they are both the most hypersexualized groups among eachother.

also they're massive hypocrites about who they date.
>>
Both are irrelevant.

Whites > shit skins and yellow bellies.
>>
chinks mostly stick with chinks if they're purebred & native to chink countries.

assimilated chinks/half breeds tend to fuck more white men.
>>
>>27364814
Its the opposite you dumb fuck.

In Asia white men get laid easy.

In the west, feminism and pc culture makes it more difficult for a white guy to get laid unless he's rich.
>>
>>27364814
>Asian guys actually believe this.

Loving every laff.
>>
just like the white girls that fuck blacks, they're usually social outcasts amongst their race, higher chance of being mentally ill and having daddy issues, usually ugly and trashy
>>
>>27364848

no, it's not.

its literally shameful for a chink in their native country to speak English.

chinks congregate exclusively with chinks.

if you're not chink then you're lesser, even if you're white.

i don't think you realise how xenophobic and insulated most chink societies are.

i think your experience is mostly from pua forums my man.
>>
>>27364879
i think it could be both ways
>>
>literally no real answers, just "guys who are attracted to me because i'm asian are creeeeeepy lol"
>>
>>27364879
You've obviously never been to any part of Asia in your life you dumb fucking retard.

My girl is Chinese, I go to China every summer.
I'm white and everyone is nice, her family accepted me right away.

Nobody accepts neckbeard virgin neet faggots like you. Thats all there is to it.
>>
File: 1457481566754.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
1457481566754.png
44 KB, 883x837
>>27364879
>Asian "guys" are this delusional.

How fucking sad.
>>
File: 1437341777298.jpg (42 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1437341777298.jpg
42 KB, 436x436
>>27364994
#triggered

get fucked normalscum
>>
>>27364994

so basically all the news reports about China being literally one of the most xenophobic countries in the world must be fabricated because they're nice to your face when you're there.

hahaha.

yeah ok keep it 100.

also why are you so mad about this

it's an online forum friend, you don't need to autismal out just because someone disagrees with you.

if the content upsets you then you can just close the window.
>>
>>27364874
>>27365022

feel bad you're putting all this effort in to try to b8 so I'll give you a (you).

have a good one.
>>
>>27365062
>All the news reports

You mean all the delusions in your head.

My girl and I have been together for 3 years now.

Her family likes me, her friends like me, and she's a qt from a rich part of Qingdao, China.
>>
>>27365143
>rich part of Qingdao, China.
>rich part
So you mean a small economically well of area that probably has a different culture.
>>
>>27364879
Instead of trying to pull white men down on the internet why dont you work on yourself and your own game? Fucking asian men are so self centered, petty and insecure. This is why we love white dick - its not the size, white men treat us better and are way less childish
>>
>>27365143
>has confirmation bias.
>thinks he's generally accepted by the locals only because of a few people who took time out of their lives to accept him.
>>
>>27365212
Kek, tits with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>27365143

you gotta remember how much of a controlled statement China itself was within the last century, extremely insulated, nationalist, controlled media, low exposure to outside culture, and so on.

this type of shit has only been resolved relatively recently as well as western media became popularized in China.

like cool you have a chink gf, but the idea that

> china only wacist because you think it wacist gweilo

is pretty naive stance to take if you consider even the last century of Chinese history.
>>
>>27365261

controlled state even*
>>
>>27365212
>>27365022
>>27364874

we same faggin tho
>>
File: 9566962.jpg (8 KB, 236x187) Image search: [Google]
9566962.jpg
8 KB, 236x187
>>27364784
Guys it's litterly an advertisement from the Jews. Just don't acknowledge it, hide thread and move on.
>>
>>27365321
Disgracefur dessu
>>
>>27364784
funny I knew Korean American girl who acted feminist and principled. Complained about not not getting a date in Japan. Turned away single guys thinking some of them sleazy. Then slept with a married man who told her he was happily married. Ummm.... what? Is this what passes for feminism these days?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.