[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you bought that onahole yet, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (857 KB, 590x770) Image search: [Google]
file.png
857 KB, 590x770
Why haven't you bought that onahole yet, /r9k/?
>>
>>27364731
one doesn't simply buy lewd things on the internet when one lives with one's parents
>>
>>27364785
Do you parents open your mail? Why?
>>
Where do you buy one? Can you get a good one for 50 bucks?
>>
>>27364731
I am very, VERY tempted.
>>
>>27364790
They don't open it, but they do see packages.

I used to have an onahole. I watched the mailbox and doorstep every day trying to snag it before they did. I forgot that the US Postal Service, unlike UPS and FedEx, delivers on saturdays. So that saturday my mom tosses me a box with a Japanese customs form taped to it, labeled "health item", and says "What is it, used panties?" "No, mom, it's not used panties..", I reply. "New panties?", asks my dad. I went back to my room and put the thing away and didn't actually use it for another two weeks because of that.
>>
>>27364826
Amazon has a few, but I usually buy from http://en-nls.com/ because they have the best deals on average. You can get some quality manholes for $50
>>
>>27364832
Go for it, it's definitely worth it
>>
File: 2411692991_d614c1963c_b.jpg (505 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [Google]
2411692991_d614c1963c_b.jpg
505 KB, 1024x771
>>27364894
Why would I want to buy a manhole?
>>
>>27364868
The fuck man. Have you actually ordered used panties off the web? AND YOUR PARENTS FOUND OUT? Get your shit together.
>>
>>27365023
>Have you actually ordered used panties off the web?
nah, just the onahole
I have considered it though
>>
File: a2hytkjl.jpg (84 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
a2hytkjl.jpg
84 KB, 500x331
>>27364980
seriously...
the stupidity....
>>
Get http://www.amazon.com/Sexbaby-Silicone-Realistic-Tongue-Masturbator/dp/B00VV58L40/ref=pd_sim_121_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=412TBKhvlEL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1GDPHM3PE4PJHR31ZX93

If you like that, get
http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Tenga-Flip-Black-lotions/dp/B01D4WOQAU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458801626&sr=8-1&keywords=tenga+flip+hole+black

The different flipholes have different inserts which means different sensations. The general consensus is that Black is the most intense. I've owned a black one and a white one and I can confirm.

Black for overall stimulation, White if you have a blowjob fetish.
>>
File: it's funny because it's true.jpg (49 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
it's funny because it's true.jpg
49 KB, 500x388
>go on website
>put a shitload of cock sockets in cart
>fantasize about how they will make masturbation a new experience again
>remember I'm a neet living at my parent's house
>close everything and cry
>>
>>27364785
why are you talking like that?
>>
I read up on the onahole general on /jp/ and they seem like a shitty investment

like fapping doesn't mean that much to me to shell out 70-80 bucks for something that has to be cleaned constantly and even then probably won't last very long
>>
>>27366351
My family is not suited for sexual tension or lewd things. My mom is old and busted, not a Japanese milf.

>tfw ywn live in a anime
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.