[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pet suddenly turns into a super cute girl right before your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 23.jpg (947 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
947 KB, 1280x1280
You pet suddenly turns into a super cute girl right before your eyes. What do you do?
>>
give her a lethal dose of morphine
>>
The only answer you want to hear, and the one you were thinking when you made this thread- attempt to fuck it. Happy, OP?
>>
Pet her and feed her then return to my usual business.
>>
>>27364683
Love it, bask in the love it has for me and fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>27364869
You'd rape your own pet? You freak.
>>
ask it how well it understood what was going on before it became human
>>
Is it bestiality if I fuck it?
>>
Is she as intelligent as a human or does she still have the mind of a cat?

I'm not sure what I would do, to be honest. I'd freak out a little bit, have to have a talk with family about it. They probably wouldn't believe me, they'd probably just think she's some lady I brought into the house for unknown reasons.

Man, it'd be a weird struggle between feeling accountable for her and not having the resources or skills to care for another human.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.