[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, you're only here for a health checkup, I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 981x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 981x1300
Anon, you're only here for a health checkup, I'm not touching your privates
>>
>>27364627
rape her
/thread
>>
I don't know why any man would actively advocate for that 2bh. I had testicular cysts and was scared they were cancerous so I ended up having a woman rub gel on my scrotum and run some kind of massager thing on it for about thirty minutes which concluded with her cupping and slightly squeezing them for another 5 minutes to see if the cysts were properly minimized.

A pretty uncomfortable experience, all in all.
>>
>>27364627
Oh good, that's a relief
>>
when i was at the dentist last time i had a real QT dentist cleaning my teeth and she rested with her entire arm on my body leaning against me with her boobs pressed against me while she was cleaning my teeth. was pretty cash. oh and day before yesterday i passed a girl on the stairs and when i looked down to look at her she was looking up at me at the same time
>>
>>27364627
>calling them "privates"
wtf? real doctors use medical terminology. you fraud.
>>
>>27364754
That's what my doctor calls them, but he's an old conservative guy
>>
What happens if you ask the nurse for a testicular exam if your appointment is unrelated to it?

I have to go to the doctor soon and was considering asking. Sometimes I get a dull ache in one of my testicles and I've heard that can be a sign of cancer. I don't want to sound like a perv.
>>
>>27364811
Awkward moment tbqh. That's saying you want her to touch your balls
>>
>>27364777
>but he's an old conservative guy
for you
>>
>>27364811
ask the doctor your dolt
>>
That's fine, but my privates are going to touch you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.