[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing in life brings me joy. it has been like this for most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1436936648244.jpg (98 KB, 418x434) Image search: [Google]
1436936648244.jpg
98 KB, 418x434
Nothing in life brings me joy. it has been like this for most of my life. What do I do? What do you do?
>>
Fantasize about killing myself almost every day. I think how funny it would be if I jumped in front of a truck when I'm walking down the street.

I'll never actually do it I am too pussy, but I guess it helps for me to somewhat visualize it
>>
>>27364489
I used to do that about killing everyone, but I've lost the motivation to even think that anymore.
>>
I play video games and drown myself in liquor and smoke alot of weed.
I work out as well. At the end of the day Im not that guy that goes to the gym because "my mind just clears bro" its just a habit. I still hate myself and my life. I wake up every morning wishing I didn't. I don't have any friends, my mom wants me to move out, don't have alot of money and wageslave 2 jobs.
Been like this for awhile and Im driving myself insane. Literally I don't talk to anyone because my jobs are more asocial and by myself.
>>
>>27364451
As Louis C. K. said you'll spend most of existence dead, so even though anhedonia is a part of daily life everyday has the potential for something new. Those things may be interesting, and that's enough.
>>
WTF!!! IS A SEXY NIGGA CAT
>>
>>27364451
kind of relate, I'm just studying because I don't want to starve to death and my parents won't support me forever. I just wanna go to work and then come back to my house to play vidya every time I can. Fuck life I only enjoy playing videogames all day
>>
Welcome to humanity nigger. Its meaningless boredom with specks of intense emotion.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.