[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>11:39 PM >just went to McDonald's for a late dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14
File: 24524642622464642.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
24524642622464642.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
>11:39 PM
>just went to McDonald's for a late dinner
>got a double quarter pounder meal
>get food
>drive home
>sit down at computer to watch videos while I eat
>the dumb black lady who always puts all the food in the bag somehow forgot my fries
IT'S A BURGER, A DRINK, AND SOME FRIES, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET THE FUCKING FRIES, YOU DUMB CUNT?!

This isn't the first time that exact dumb bitch has fucked me over either. Before I ordered the same thing plus a side of 10 piece chicken mcnuggets, I got a large meal, she gave me small fries, and forgot the chicken mcnuggets. I made an online complaint but nothing came of it.

I was literally the only one there too.

FUCK YOU BIG FAT WHORE!!
>>
hey white ass boy its me big bitch from the maccie D's. I'm helpin ya fat ass by givin ya less food to eat ya fat fuk get out more. ;)

/sage also check 'em, nigga
>>
This is outrageous. Never been so disgusted in my life. Fucking pissed right now.
>>
>>27363981
I'm not even overweight, and I go to the gym every other day. I was busy with a family thing earlier so I thought I'd treat myself to some McDonald's. This dumb fat bitch ruined it, and she did the same thing last time I got it a month ago.

Fat ugly black whore.
>>
File: 1439029705497.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1439029705497.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>>27364003
I can't tell if you're sarcastically mocking me. Either way, I'm really fucking pissed. I looked forward to pigging out on some fast food and figured there's no way they could ever fuck up this hard again. BUT SHE FOUND A WAY!
FAT SOW! HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE 30 YEARS OLD AND MAKING MINIMUM WAGE, YOU'RE DUMBER THAN A BAG OF HAMMERS!
>>
The solution is obvious. We must kill every black person on earth.
>>
>>27364055
I'm not racist but it's shit like this that makes me consider becoming racist. How goddamn retarded can someone be?

Literally paid $9 and got a shitty burger and a drink. It's robbery.
>>
File: 1343015128459.jpg (42 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1343015128459.jpg
42 KB, 649x638
Next time, just check your meal bag and see if it has all the food you requested. If it doesn't, make a complaint on the spot. Also just go in there and demand to see the manager and get her cunt ass fired for not accomplishing one of the most simplest task: checking the meal. Multiple times nonetheless.
>>
>>27364123

I've never had to do this in all my years of mcdonalds (thousands of dollars). I'd feel like a prick checking the bag all the time for such an off-chance.

Where do you fuck ups live that people can't follow simple instructions?
>>
>>27363950
I don't know what the fuck McDonald's particular deal is, but they seem especially bad for hiring the most incompetent in their field. And that says something when your field is fucking fast food, the lowest rung when it comes to hiring standards.

It doesn't matter what place; be it new, old, fancy, cheap, black area, white area, etc.; they are the most consistent when it comes to fucking up orders and generally failing to understand anything I ask of them if it isn't explicitly simple.

Seriously, McDonald's employees are probably stupider on average than any other fast food restaurant I've ordered from.
>>
File: 1450294124845.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1450294124845.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>27364123
I complained online last time and I'm about to submit another. I would have checked the bag but I don't get fast food often so there was no way for me to feel if it was light or off. Not only that, but I didn't think it was unreasonable to assume she wouldn't forget THE FUCKING FRIES, ONE PART OF A THREE PART MEAL.

Glad someone else is upset too.
>>
She probably did it on purpose. I'm white and minority servers at fast food places often "forget" my food or mix up my order. I've literally never had it occur with a white server. You could chalk it up to niggers being retarded, but I doubt that's the issue, because the white people who work at those places are probably also retarded.

So basically she did it because #blacklivesmatter #whiteprivilege #$15minimumwage and you are the white devil shitlord slave master, cracker.
>>
>>27363950
That's why you check before you leave
>>
>>27364183
I'm guessing you were one of those customers that can't even be bothered to put up a veneer of politeness when interacting with black staff.
>>
>>27364144
Please see >>27364175
Again, I'm not racist, but I live in a very predominantly white area, but every McDonald's employee in town is black, and they fucked up my order tonight, last month when I last got it, and my brother has complained to me about it happening to him numerous times. They ALWAYS mess something up, this time it just happened to be forgetting MY FUCKING FRIES.

I genuinely cannot understand this level of human stupidity, especially when I'm literally the only customer and it's late at night. There is no one else there, there is no rush.

This is why I scoff at anyone who thinks minimum wage should be higher. It ought to be lower, people this stupid do not deserve more money.
>>
>>27364183
Like I keep saying, I'm not racist, but these black fast food people always fuck up. I would like to point out that, every time besides this one and the last, the employees were all white, and I never had a mistake occur.

I doubt it's due to racism, it's most likely due to the fact that they just have a shitty culture which does not encourage hard work or actually caring about doing anything useful.
>>
>>27363950
>>27364236
Hey dumb dumb, do you want your food or do you want to be able to bitch about stupid niggers on an image board? Check your bag before you leave the window next time, champ.
>>
>>27364230

I was raised in Canada, so I'm exceedingly polite in person, eh. I don't even hate niggers and I worked as a waiter in a restaurant when I was much younger, so I try to be nice to all servers.

It is still excessively common for minorities, especially niggers and indians, to fuck my orders up. They're probably doing it on purpose.

>>27364274

Have you considered that it could be both?

>why work hard for whitey? he a raycis asshole n shiet
>>
>>27364303
STOP ACTING LIKE I'M IN THE WRONG YOU ROYAL FAGGOT! IT'S NOT UNREASONABLE FOR ME TO ASSUME THAT WHEN I ORDER A BURGER AND FRIES, THIS FAT SOW SHOULD NOT FORGET THE FRIES! MAYBE IF I GOT FAST FOOD EVERY DAY LIKE YOU I WOULD BE PRIVY ABOUT THIS SHIT, BUT I DO NOT!
>>27364306
Eh, it's possible man. I hate to make myself a victim because of my race, when it's more than likely just stupidity.
>>
>>27364083
>>27364055
>>27363950

I once told my best friend fast food was making me racist.

He says it's just how it always is, no worse than before in society.

I disagreed. I think they're getting dumber. I've gone to KFC's with an all black staff and they almost always fuck something up. Then they royally fuck up because it seems like every KFC gets closed after like 5 years. Boarded up and no replacements in sight. It's a dying business. It's dying because they are giving management jobs to black people, who then hire all black staff except that one trailer park white girl who they all harass until she quits or gets pregnant with the cook, Deshaun's baby.

He says he agrees but it's a little racist.

I told him every time I go to chickfila they get my order right. Every fucking time it's consistently cooked. It's delicious. There's a reason old people love Chickfila. They have a majority white staff.

I've never seen a chic-fil-a get shut down unless it was some mall store since nobody goes to malls anymore.
>>
>>27364236
>people this stupid do not deserve more money.

Part of the problem is that favoritism and nepotism is rampant in the minimum wage fields. You're treated as disposable if you're not besties with a manager, but you can be a totally worthless fuckhead and keep your job if you're socially sucking the right dicks. Decent employees rarely hired over Quaneeshia's cousin, and when they do, they don't last long because they don't play ball with their bullshit.

You up the minimum wage and suddenly corporate starts giving a fuck about the dent that decreased productivity from these shitheads is putting in their profits, and people who deserve that wage hike will end up replacing these people.
>>
>>27364354
>have previous bad experience
>don't learn from it
>don't attempt to secure goods/service paid for
>expect sympathy
You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>27364382
I hate to admit it but I know exactly what you're talking about. Every time I've been to the local Arby's (inb4 roastie, their roasties are actually good), the staff is all older white people for some reason, and I've never had any mistakes, always consistent, perfect experience. But McDonald's, Burger King, everywhere else I've been they just don't try, and it's always black staff.

I don't think it's a race thing, it's a culture thing, but goddamn did this ruin my night. I wanted to relax, eat a shitty fast food meal, and sleep, but now I'm half full from the (cold) burger, and have nothing else to eat.

Fat whore.
>>
>>27364421
>have previous bad experience
>make complaint like I ought to
>believe it to be a one in a million chance
>it happens again
>it's now my fault that they forgot things I paid for
Sure, I should have checked, but to say it's my fault that they forgot fries is just incorrect, dumb faggot.
>>
>>27364183
I swear to god I went to Wendys one time since I like the chili, and I get a small one. This old bitch black lady wouldn't say a fucking word to me except just hold her hand out and not even look at me. I just kind of sat there for a second to see if she'd move.

Anyway, got my chili...and like 10 packets of crackers.

At first I was like wtf?

Then I realized...crackers...
>>
>>27364306
Think about it like this; Why in a prodominately white neighborhood is there a fast food restaurant almost entirely composed of black people? Because they all fucking know each other and the local hiring manager is showing preference for friends/family over competence. There's so many of a particular racial group because frankly social circles are often racially self-segregated.
>>
File: 726.jpg (63 KB, 498x336) Image search: [Google]
726.jpg
63 KB, 498x336
>>27364144
>i dont make sure service is good
>i dont spend 2 seconds checking my bag at the restaurant to make sure my visit wasn't unsatisfactory and i get jewed out of my money

are you autistic? do you get too flustered waiting with REAL PEOPLE in a line that you just grab the bag and go, then find out you don't get what you wanted and are too retarded daze to go back and complain?

can you count to cuck?
>>
>>27364483

No shit. I don't see how that makes any difference. Why does that only apply to one race?

>All the blacks in the neighborhood always know each other and are retarded
>The whites must never know each other, and just by the luck of the draw are never retarded
>The above hold every single time

nice analysis m8

>>27364471

She probably spit in it. Should have complained to her manager about racial harassment, threatened to sue, etc. kek
>>
>>27364462
>my fault that they forgot fries is just incorrect
It's their fault they forgot the fries. Your fault your going hungry and didn't do anything about it.

>but now I'm half full from the (cold) burger, and have nothing else to eat.

It's your fault we have to hear someone crying about something that they could have solved themselves.
>>
>>27364471
I hate the goddamn entitled black people in this world.
Yeah, I have "white privilege" because my parents were smart enough to get married before they had me, and waited until they were financially secure.
Yeah, I have "white privilege" even though my grandparents came over from Germany and no one in my family has ever owned slaves.
Yeah, I have "white privilege" because I worked hard enough in school to get accepted to into a college without affirmative action.
Yeah, I have "white privilege", when according to John Jay University compilation of studies, I am more likely to be shot and killed by police than a black person.

Goddamn I am pissed off.
>>
>>27364494
I don't think he's autistic. I guess it's natural to have expectations. I don't always check my change, I trust it's right.

I don't want to spend any more time than I want to at McDonalds, and it's likely this guy isn't a fat fuck who eats in his car on the way home. You eat at the table or at your desk like a human. Then when you're home and open your bag what you thought was a burger, fries, but really just a burger and a fuckload of napkins.

It really pisses me off and it's almost always the black people that do it to me at KFC. They asked me to pull around once to wait for my bucket I was bringing to my parents.... no fucking mashed potatoes in the thing and I drove all the way back from the house to get them.

I was furious. But you'd think they'd check it before going out of their way to the other doors just to give it to you.
>>
>>27364494
>>27364518
It's not my fault that they fucked up my order.
>we have to hear someone crying about something they could have solved themselves
Leave my thread then, no one asked you to be here. It's not my fault they fucked up, it's not unreasonable to expect when I order a burger and fries, that they don't forget the fries, just like it's not unreasonable to expect someone to know 2 + 2.
>>27364546
Thank you, exactly.
>>
>>27364506
A store that contains a racially homogeneous demographic that doesn't match the region it's in is almost ALWAYS the result of nepotism more than racially discriminatory hiring practices. You see a 99% white store in a black neighborhood and it's likely the same shit. They're all black because they're related via some means.
>>
>>27364637

I've eaten at white stores in black neighborhoods, though, and they're better than black stores in either neighborhood. Even when half the staff look like fucking trailer park rejects. Individual black people can be competent, but black people as a group are not.

Of course, this is anecdotal, but so is your 99% argument.
>>
>>27364546
>trust

These people aren't at the pay grade where anyone would be motivated a fuck about doing their job right beyond what they can't get away with. Go get a water cup and try to fill it with soda, I bet you no one will try to stop you because in their eyes they don't make enough to deal with your shit should you make a scene.
>>
>>27364613
you sound like a manbaby. Are you going to ask mummy for nipple suckies to make you feel better?
>>
>>27364716
You're right, but this does excuse incompetence. It is not the customer's fault that the employees messed up. Maybe if it was a small thing, it would forgivable and their could be a bit more blame on the customer for not making sure, but in this case, a burger and fries, forgetting the fries, it's in no way unreasonable for the customer to assume that the fries are there.
>>
GTFO McDonalds shill!
>>
>>27364724
My mother is dead. I think I'll ask your mom though, she's in bed next to me.
>>
>>27364685
I've done the same, and I've found that as long as it's McDonald's, they're gonna be stupid. I remember vividly getting a vacant stare from a young white girl as I tried to explain to her how she fucked up my order. I generally don't get mad at a genuine idiot compared to someone whose malicious, and I just gave up when I realized she was the former.
>>
File: 1458068958174.jpg (55 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1458068958174.jpg
55 KB, 499x338
>>27364763
Were you genuinely bullied at school? I'm serious. Didn anyone actually like you or were you one of those dudes who thought he was liked but everyone just got annoyed that he complained about everything and acted like an ass?
>>
>>27364749
I'm not saying it's excusable, I'm saying these people hate their job, and people who hate their job typically don't do them right beyond what they can get away with.
>>
File: 1450287877734.jpg (16 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
1450287877734.jpg
16 KB, 276x276
>>27364755
Not a shill, if anything my message is do not go to Mcdonald's.
>>27364801
You seem rather upset by my thread, I'm not sure why it triggered you so bad. Maybe it was that I mentioned the woman was black? Or is your mother a soft spot for you?

Either way, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Next time I will check with you if my comments are okay like I should have checked my bag.
>>
Im posting this from a mcdonalds kitchen ask me anything
>>
>>27364860
How did you forget my fries?
>>
>>27364867
The person up front probably just forgot to put them in the bag. If you call the store they will write your name down and give you free food. No one will get in trouble tho, nobody gives a shit.
>>
Yeah Chickfila screwed up my order for eight chicken nuggets and gave me three tenders. It's pretty common in fast food and if you're driving and not especially careful you won't catch it.

Burger King charges extra for bacon on your burger, too many times I've had to go back and get my bacon as they had left it off.
>>
>>27364836
Nah, you just got soo poopoo peeved with a mcdonalds order that I just imagined an overweight, pale, skinned American squealing like a piggie that he didn't check his bag for foodies
>>
File: 1454570407112.jpg (151 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454570407112.jpg
151 KB, 1108x1280
>>27363950
Last time I went to Wendy's at night, they fucked up my Baconator (they only put one patty and bacon).

ALSO, SOME SHIT-STAIN AT JACK IN THE BOX PUT A BOOGER ON THE INSIDE RIM OF MY CUP, A MONTH AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK FAST FOOD, I GET MY MOM TO DO MY GROCERY SHOPPING FOR ME.
>>
>>27364982
It's the drive through window lady, she did something similar before. I have filed complaints but get nothing from it.
>>27365016
I have only been to Burger King once but the black woman there forgot one of my patties, and my cheese.
>>27365036
Okay buddy, calm down.
>>27365048
That shit pisses me off. How hard can it possibly be?
>>
>>27364055
Please kill me first.
You can have my xbox
>>
The employees at my closest McDonald's are also incompetent. Always do a bag check and if you plan to get extra sauce then ask for it at the last window. They'll just toss in handfuls for free to get you out of there before the ticket time runs too high.
>>
>>27365891
I will make sure to check next time, although I'll probably never go to that particular McDonald's again.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>27365048
If someone put a fucking booger on my cup I would use my retard strength to hold them down and shit down their throat
>>
People need to stop shaming fast food workers, all the people that work there don't take their job seriously enough, if I'm ordering my dinner I expect some level of care and respect being taken. Fast food workers are more important than so many professions that get way more respect, real estate agents, stock brokers, salesmen to name a few
>>
>>27365984
Nah fuck that. The taco bell by me is run by the most retarded niggers ever. They are constantly yelling and swearing at each other, fucking up every order. They are degenerates who dropped out of school at 12 years old and need a job to pay for drugs.
>>
>>27364144

first off lets start by wendys value menu is way better

but that being said I would say one out of every 10 meals I pick up there I have to knock on the window at the drive thru because they forgot something .... I don't get it
>>
>>27363950
It's McDonald's. There all dumb ass fucks!!

Rule of thumb - You should always check before you leave anywhere. Count your change when she gives you your receipt.
>>
>>27364354
Stop being such a manbaby. Yeah, she made a mistake as everyone else does. But stop being a lazy cunt and always check the bag. You're not a Dorian snowflake and neither is she.

With that being said: kill all niggers!
>>
I once ordered a burger and fries and when I opened it 3minutes later I saw that somebody already has bitten into my burger. The teeth were very tiny so I assumed some parent bought it for their child and then complained or something and they thought they could get away with it selling it for takeaway.
The manager was even serving me that burger and was embarassed like hell.
>>
>>27364613
>Leave my thread
As if the entitlement wasn't already big enough.
>>
File: 1396682051789.jpg (34 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1396682051789.jpg
34 KB, 368x368
I live in Maine, literally the whitest fucking state in America, and the retards still fuck up my order at McDonald's all the time.

You gotta CHECK YOUR BAG asshole. Everytime. No exceptions. Takes about 6 seconds to make sure everything you ordered is there.

One time the fucking staff forgot MY GODDAMNED DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER. I drove back and told them and then I made up a bunch of items I never asked or paid for and demanded I get them.

They gave me my burger and a bunch of shit for free.

Fucking cunts. I learned to never leave McDonald's without checking my bag .
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>27364083
why aren't you racist?

niggers don't even got no neanderthal dna, dey be nother species n sheeit
>>
>>27364175
check out 365black

mcdonalds went for it

not ate there since
>>
File: 1444437627392.png (38 KB, 676x528) Image search: [Google]
1444437627392.png
38 KB, 676x528
>>27364306
wait, you think that racsits hate other races?

sheeeit nigger, you don't have to hate other races just because science and experience tells you the vast majority of them are inferior
>>
That's why I always check before I leave.
>>
File: 1437500270572.jpg (101 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
1437500270572.jpg
101 KB, 617x394
>>27364506
Whites buy the diversity is good crap, all other races prefer their own and hate or dislike all others

>>27364523
55% of murders are by africoon americoons, yet they only comprise 13% of the population... must be whiteys fault

>>27365984
errr

>>27365106
>the black woman there forgot one of my patties, and my cheese.
probably fucking ate it
>>
>>27366960
That's literally just a marketing campaign dressed up as some kind of nonprofit esque bullshit.
>>
>>27367053
marketing campaign promoting what?
>>
>>27367096
Cheeseburgers, obviously. It makes the brand look more appealing to black media outlets especially. There are a few black radio stations that mention 365black like every fucking morning and the shows aired during that time are like 95% McDonald's ads in the commercial breaks specially targeted to a black demographic. What they often do is have the radio host mention some little black history tidbit and say "brought to you by 365Black".
>>
>>27365016
You should be thankful, desu. Strips are better than nuggets. Nuggets are just chopped up chicken breasts, and seasoned the exact same way as the sandwich. The strips are unique, they sit in an entirely different brine, much saltier and tastier to be eaten without bread. Strips are the superior choice. They are usually very tender because their brine is thick compared to the nuggets and fried sandwhiches, which use the same..less salty brine.

I worked at Chickfila for years. Great company actually. They treated me well and I loved the customers. Bunch of really nice old people. I rarely screwed up anyones order. I didn't want any black people to yell at me, and to show my boss I can't do a simple task. I thought it was kind of fun when it was really busy at CFA. There was usually 1 hot girl working and that kept the rest of the guys in line trying to look good.

If you could invest in chickfila on the market, I'd give them my entire life savings. They really run a hell of a racket. Have you seen the prices? They're insanely high but old people love them.
>>
>>27366630
But if you never left without checking, you would have never gotten the freebies. Hypocrite!
>>
File: 1438568836718.jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
1438568836718.jpg
11 KB, 272x185
>>27367162
365 - refers to the days of the year
black - refers to a race of people

365black refers to niggers in mcdonalds working as niggers all the nigging time

it is my duty not to support racial quotas that place my race on the lowest tier, IN MY OWN FUCKING COUNTRY!!
>>
>>27367208
didn't they get caught distributing drugs? I think I saw a documentary on it
>>
>>27367245
Nevermind, you're retarded.
>>
>>27363950
maybe she wanted you to cut down on the calories you fat disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>27367289
OMG DID YOU REALLY JUST USE AN AD HOMIM ATTACK AGAINST ME YOU USELESS WASTE OF FUCKING FAGGOT LOGIC?

HOW MANY FUCKING ANCESTORS OF YOURS DIED SO YOU COULD JUST IGNORE LOGICAL FALLACIES AND SIMPLY DISMISS ANOTHERS IDEAS WITH AND INSULT?

OMG I CAN'T EVEN, YOU ARE SO UNLOGICALS AND SHIT MANG I SWEAR TO GOD

please help
>>
>>27364382
As someone whos lived in lots of places, you are 100% correct. Fast food on the west coast is fine, because whites or hospanics. East coast is all blacks that get the order wrong or give you food poisoning.
>>
>>27367220

I'd have rather have not had to drive back into fucking town after getting home to get my hamburger that I originally ordered.

It's one thing to fuck up a man's medical care, or his car, or his job or finances. It's another to fuck up a man's food when he's hungry.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.