[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: write a letter to someone who may never read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
Dear C,

You fags never called me. Now what am I supposed to do?

J
>>
>>27363509
C,

I lied so you wouldn't call the police. I'm not as horrible as I made myself to be.

A
>>
I don't like all these bad vibes. Things were going great. I want them to go back to being great. I just wanted one nice thing in my life and now it's gone.
>>
Dear world,
I'm so undeniably confused
Maybe you told me too much all at once
Maybe it's my fault for forgetting or repressing
I feel like every step I could take would be the wrong one
Halp. But pls don't halp because I don't think I can trust your help.

Who cares anyway? Why would someone like me be helped? You have already done so much for me. I am sorry for being so ungrateful, so desperate. I'll find a way. I know it.

Love,
Me
>>
dear m,

i have a lot of mixed, complex emotions regarding our current situation that i dont feel like typing out here.

sincerely, b
>>
>>27363557
the biggest of guys
>>
>>27363509

Dear C,

You niggers have to help me. I'll learn some foreign languages and try to work some good juju magic in your favor. Just don't give up on me faggots. In my own little fantasy world you're my best shot at a fast paced action packed transient lifestyle.

Jay M. Buttlicker
>>
>>27363610
for you.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
v
I have nothing left to write to you, but I feel obliged to keep going. I hope you're having a good day
j
>>
>>27363509
hello E

im gonna kill myself one day. im sure you'll understand

K
>>
Dear K, we were the best friends for 4 years, of the 5 years that we've known eachother.
And of those 3 years, I've been in love with you, not because I found myself attracted to you, but because you opened up in times when I was lonely, and for me, that's the biggest reason I was in love with you, but also the biggest reason why you're a terrible person. You constantly led me on. You wanted that long distance relationship, even though he was exactly like me except in the fact that I was here, and he was not, and because he broke your heart constantly, and I never did any such thing, yet you let me think I had a chance. You kept me as an option, but in public you shamed me, and I don't know why. So, as a consequence, I've done some things and said some things, and I do feel bad about the things I did and said, but I know I did right, because the amount of hate I get from society because of you is the karma that I get. I regret those 4 years I've been in love, not for your sake, but because it was a waste of my time, but I also regret the 5 years I've known you, because I thought you were a different person. It eats me up inside everyday, even if I don't think about you (which I don't). I've spent 5 years of my life knowing someone who drove me to alcoholism. This morning, I drank until I passed out, just so I wouldn't have a hangover for work tomorrow. I didn't do this while thinking of you; I did this while thinking how lonely I am, and how lonely I've been, and all the mistakes I've made, knowing you was the biggest one. It was my birthday today (or yesterday, now that it's 1:00 in the morning), and I have work, and the only sleep I got was when I was passed out. I don't sleep much, and it's not because I think about you. I don't sleep, because I lay here in anxiety over the fear that everyone is like you.
Anyway, I had a good birthday. Thanks for not showing up; dont worry, no one else did either.
>>
dear T
I would literally shove my tongue down your ass
M
>>
>>27363509
Is there anybody out there ?
G.
>>
r9k has had some iteration of these threads for like 8 years

I don't get it. I always thought these threads were naval-gazing blog shit, totally unworthy of recognition. Maybe that's why they're so persistent.
>>
a when are you going to fuck off i'm going to kill myself because of you and these feelings i don't know how to handle
>>
>>27364026
nowhere else to do this shit but reddit
or maybe a journal, but we're so accustomed to shitposting that this seems more natural
>>
>>27363509
As soon as I save up enough money I'm moving, and you'll never know where. You both abused me continuously, and now you're asking for my help? Fuck you. You deserve each other. No one in my life will know about you.
>>
why did you tell me that jerking off with icy hot jell was a good idea? I was only 14 and I had to jump in the shower with my clothes on and get freezing water on my dick cause it burned so bad

ps im glad your grandmother died you cunt
>>
While i live in a ghost town I find myself constantly fulfilled with regret and dissatisfaction perverted by the occasional shame and discontent. Eating at my mind is the contagious aspiration for a better situation but all I can see is black and white blinded by the colors of the future. Dispositions replacing hopes and dreams filling my pretense while my choices becoming the bastards of everybody else. Following the monotony of resuming existence is becoming the demon that's haunting my soul. Taunting my mind with projections of what I assume could be a life but without meaning the visions consume my every sense leaving me with only static on the radio so please help change the tune. A cruel joke but a funny one at that was the day I began my book. While it only seems to be a cruel chapter upon my fathers trilogy I cling to my every page.

- dear.. i have no idea
>>
dear eliza,

you're sleeping right now and having a dream. i hope it's horrible and heart-wrenching. i hope you wake up and feel scared and alone. i hope the day goes badly for you, and all the kids make fun of you for being short.

i want you to go home feeling the lonliest and alone you've ever been. i want you to go online and search for "eliza" on desustorage and read this. i want you to feel sad about yourself.

i love you.
>>
Hope
You're a crazy bat shit femnazi,could smell the shit vibes you consistently expume towards anyone who isn't a tumblr looking fuck, always figured you'd end up like that. Your constant passive aggressiveness acting like I don't pick up on it. If I wouldn't of gotten my ass kicked I would of fucked you up. It's why I ditched you and your hard working boyfriend who should find someone worth his time, all though he's also crazy he has actually found a niche and is productive. Good luck with your cranial massage bull shit, it's good stuff but I doubt you'll be able to get anywhere with it because of your instability.

Preston,
sorry for thinking you would go as far as steal from me, as a person I know you would never do that but you aren't you on heron. Also got tired of your passive aggressive shit which is why I avoided you and tried to make it clear I didn't want anything to do with you. You're chill by yourself except you act like im some super autist who only has interest in old fucking yugioh comics or some other stupid shit I can't even remember or really give a fuck about anymore. Get off the methadone, you told me shit three seperate times in the same week and constantly changed your prices on shit based on how you felt. So obvious you dont even realize how fucked up you act.

j1
youre a bro, seem to be the only one with anything going and I'm happy to see you're living a normal life.

J2
You're one of my favorite people to chill with, I really hope we can continue this friendship. I let you take advantage of a situation to see if you would realize I wasn't that fucked up and you didn't mind running up the tab anyways.
E
You're a sociopath, you shouldn't of bought that gun. You're gonna experience something traumatic once you stop living in a safe shell and possibly do something terrible.You have a lot of hate. I realize I dont help calm you down.

Me
Stop abusing drugs that will make you way worse off in the end, if you lose weight again then its gg.
>>
>>27363961
>>27363926
>27363926
>>27363820
>>27363773
>>27363665
>>27363584

also fuck you niggas in this thread using the first initial of someone's name. You aren't getting a single fucking point across besides being insecure and scared to face tough situations.
>>
File: 1457094645849.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1457094645849.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>27364880

>im tough because i posted the name of someone i know on the internet

maybe it's time for bed champ
>>
File: r9k.png (474 KB, 443x437) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
474 KB, 443x437
>>27364941
I am a tuff guy according to my mom. Plus she says i can stay up as late as I want!
>>
>>27364764
Erica, she made fun of you after you left.
Stop being an idiot and abandon her already, move on from this site and get some help IRL, we're sick of seeing the two of you and it's clearly damaging you, it's best for everyone if you just go.
>>
File: nom.gif (2 MB, 420x298) Image search: [Google]
nom.gif
2 MB, 420x298
dear mind,
enough with the voices lmao
please though
-n
>>
File: 1454614865170.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1454614865170.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
Dear A,
I'm sorry that I haven't talked to you since high school, the truth is that I became a NEET and have completely shut myself off from the outside world, time keeps moving forward yet I remain still in a cesspool of depression and a longing to see you and the guys again.

I hope you've done well in your life and if you ever rarely do see me someday please stay silent, don't act friendly or get angry at me just move along

--Your pal R
>>
shea,

i really like you but i know you dont like me anymore (at least you acted like it before). its obvious you like jake instead. as long as you are happy i will be ok. i will be able to move on. sorry i didnt ask you to homecoming before when you told me to. didnt wanna make a mistake like i did 4 years ago. damn im some beta ass pleb
>>
>>27365199
Are you me?
Same initials and everything
Except I don't actually long to see anyone
But I know those seeing people you used to know feels
>>
I'm not going to better myself until you say that you love me.
>>
Dear mom and dad,

I'm a wizard

Sincerely,
Your son
>>
NOTICE ME SENPAI

N
>>
dear elizachan,

i forgive you
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
c

YOURE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC BAKA. I know posting in these threads is stupid and I know you browse here but ughhh I get butterflies when I think about you desu you make me wanna kill myself

pls love me
from ____
>>
>>27367595
this is an unoriginal letter
>>
File: 1443975192888.gif (888 KB, 400x181) Image search: [Google]
1443975192888.gif
888 KB, 400x181
Dear Sunshine,

I have never ever loved anyone as much I love you and I never will.I have no idea what the fuck I'm gonna do when you're gone. All I can even do anymore is think about you.I need to make every quarter of a millisecond I spend with you count. I'd give so much away just to be able to spend more time with you. I'm gonna miss you so fucking much. It destroys that you're not even here right now. I love you.

-B. H.
>>
>>27363509
i, n, c, fucking atleast try to talk to me if you truly like me because you already damn know that a person like me cannot talk to you without getting called out, but it can be vice versa.

-c

p.s hurry the fuck up about it and keep showing off
>>
Dear E

It's not fair that you abandoned me just because of a silly mistake. I helped you so much when I could, I really did my best. You know I love you, can't you just forgive me? You know I only have you, I told you that just a few years before. Still you left me all alone. It's getting darker and darker. I don't know how much time I can hold it on.
>>
File: 1456792462780.gif (893 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1456792462780.gif
893 KB, 400x554
J

I'm sorry, there isn't much more that can be said. I wish I could say that I feel really guilty about it, that I beat myself up. I don't. It was just a really shitty thing to do. I didn't really mean it, I was being as offensive and abrasive as I could pull off. Asinine, to say the least. I don't really hate A either, he just gets on my nerves sometimes.

teech

I miss you. I was beginning to look forward to coming in. Moved back home. Fell on black days.

P1337

It was neurontin family, had a blast regardless. Sorry. I'm off all of it now but I've quit. I was only good when I took addy, anyway.

J

I don't care what they say, you're the wizrd
>>
File: 1453287669396.jpg (188 KB, 1818x1228) Image search: [Google]
1453287669396.jpg
188 KB, 1818x1228
Dear K,

When I left, I told you I hope you'd forget me
one day.

When that day came, I realised I hadn't thought about what it would feel like to watch it go. And I watched it go, and every day after it, until my last.

I should have died that day.
>>
Dear C,

how does one sell their kidney? you can make a lot of money from that shit you know. There's like some real profit in doing it, like I could make a lot of money. Seriously what could go wrong? let's do this shit.

With love,
haha
>>
>>27363509
Dear OP

These threads are cancer. Delet this.

Sincerely,

Anyone over 13
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.