[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question regarding a significant theme of disourse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Chad,N'djamena2[1].jpg (45 KB, 388x332) Image search: [Google]
Chad,N'djamena2[1].jpg
45 KB, 388x332
Hello and thank you for reading. I am trying to learn more about the cultures of this board and I have a question that I would like to get answered.

Can the most senior members of this community please answering my question for what is wrong with this photograph?

Thank you!
>>
The building kind of looks like a face when you look at it a certain way.
>>
>>27363283
it's a thumbnail i seen't it there
>>
no one cares get the fuck out
>>
the resolution
>>
No, you guys. I'm talking about Chad. Get it? Because that's a picture of the capital of Chad. That's the joke. Do you get the joke now? That's really funny. Am I right? This is a really clever thread. I thought this through and everything. I am making a joke because I want to be part of your funny buddy-like community where everyone gets along over their hatred of everything.
>>27363321
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>27363283
What texture pack is pic related?
>>
>>27363457
This actually made me smile. I think I have a shitty sense of humor after all.
>>
>>27364219
I believe it's the Earth subset of the Solar System texture pack desu
But I could be wrong, it might be pre-burnout Mars. With no galaxy-relative timestamp it's hard to tell.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.