[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your son approaches you >"dad I'm done with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 375x375
>your son approaches you
>"dad I'm done with real women"
>"pic related is my girlfriend now"
>"will you accept us for who we are"
What do you do?
>>
be like "who are you lol"
>>
>>27363116
>just be yourself my wifes son
>>
Laugh and tell the kid sure. Then invite the pillow to all family functions. Set a place at the table for it. Make small talk with it. Insist on bringing it on family vacations, including paying for an extra seat on the plane for it.
>>
>>27363116
>...
>"Son, what in the unspeakable fuck is that?" Is that an alien? Holy shit.
>>
>>27363116
I have a feeling you posted this from experience, cause no normal human would think of this
>>
>>27364232
First day on 4chan there m80?
>>
I think it's pretty neat. I don't really have much of an opinion. I'd probably think "he's so imaginative" or something like that and be happy I was blessed with him or whatever.

I'm more of a mother than a father tbqh
>>
>>27363116
Best dakimakura I've seen in a while.
>>
>>27363809
This.

> original comments are for niggers
>>
>>27363809
you would make an amazing dad that your sons will never truly understand
>>
File: 46267572728.jpg (86 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
46267572728.jpg
86 KB, 750x500
>>27363116
Celebrate with booze.
>>
>>27363116
I don't really know. The day my wife's son approached me and said he was done with white women I was devastated. However, at least he still has the potential to produce another great PoC that has the potential to procreate with a white women. But with whatever that thing is in your picture how will they be able to have a beautiful son who is a PoC to breed with white women?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.