[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Haven't had a decent game in a long time > My most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sad Sanic.jpg (21 KB, 418x265) Image search: [Google]
Sad Sanic.jpg
21 KB, 418x265
> Haven't had a decent game in a long time
> My most recent game was only on a Nintendo console. Oh irony. How you mock me.
> My girlfriend Amy broke up with me a month ago. My heart is shattered.
> 4hcan has been overrun with normalfags
> My dad walked out on me when I was 7. Fucking deadbeat piece of shit.
> I have an Encyclopedia Dramatica article.
> I have been to rehab twice.
> I O.D.d once.
> My Nirvana CD is skipping.
> My Sega CD is broken.
> Used to have a nice house. Now I live in a shitty apartment.
> I fucking hate my job.
> I cry myself to sleep every goddamn night.

Fuck my life.
>>
>I have an Encyclopedia Dramatica article

Do you feel at least a little proud?
>>
>>27363041
Pride? I guess I felt that at one point in my life.
I even thought I was better than Mario. Who the fuck was I kidding. I ain't jack shit. I don't kid myself anymore.

I used to be so big and strong.
I used to know my right from wrong.
I used to never be afraid.
I used to be somebody.
I used to have something inside.
Now just this hole it's open wide.
I used to want it all.
I used to be somebody.

I was up above it. Now I'm down in it.

Welcome to the next fucking level.
>>
>having an ED article about you

this is the time you contemplate suicide.
>>
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIEE
>>
>>27363194
I almost did commit suicide once. I was staring down the barrel that was in my mouth but I couldn't do it. I couldn't pull the trigger. I couldn't.....fucking........do......it.
>>
>>27363284
why not just hecking

D
O

I
T

F
A
G
G
O
T

:3
>>
>>27363278
Who the fuck are you calling a normie you goddamn faker. You think you know what fucking pain is. Try going through life feeling that you failed at the one thing you were meant to do. Compete against Nintendo. Actually have a few moments of glory ONLY FOR FUCKING SEGA TO FUCK UP AND SONY TO RIP IT AWAY!!!!!!
>>
>>27363387
reeee
holy fuck dude calm down
>>
>>27363348
It's no use going on anymore.

These sensations barely interest me for another day,
I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away.
>>
>>27363010
Lie down and rest in piece.
Shadow and you been through a lot. Blame the autist who ruined you.

You had your time.
>>
>>27363010
>Implying Amy was anything more than a reverse beta orbiter
>>
>>27363540

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

I will make them hurt.
Those fucking shitters are going to fucking PAY!
>>
>>27363606
Times changes even Mario have hard time nowaday.

I still play your classic games though.
>>
>>27363565
She meant everything too me.
I...I...I loved her with all my heart. I cared so much about her. She mattered when nothing else did. She could have filled the void in me. I cried all day when she left me. I have this sinking feeling in me. Now I just sit here dying alone.
>>
>>27363685
The good old days. Hard to believe there was once a time in my life where I didn't feel like complete shit. Where I thought things were going to turn around for me. A time when I wasn't a total fucking loser. My miserable childhood was left behind and I had a chance at a decent life. A life where I was glad to be alive. I was actually happy for once. But no I just being built up so I could be knocked down.
>>
Link to ED article
>>
File: 1436932566599.png (84 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
1436932566599.png
84 KB, 300x417
>tfw your favorite furry platformer is still going strong

Sonic, Crash, Spyro, Banjo, Gex, Rayman, the list goes on, all great platformers now dead, damn shame.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.