[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire up your Chad Tinder accounts! We're sending roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 12456341.png (1 MB, 1479x775) Image search: [Google]
12456341.png
1 MB, 1479x775
Fire up your Chad Tinder accounts! We're sending roasties and cucks to stand in front of the webcam in times square.
>>
>>27362879
Have you guys done this before?
>>
>>27363167
Not that I know of. I see tons of the same old fake tinder threads so I thought why not kick it up a notch?
>>
>>27362879
I'm pretty sure you can only set your location if you pay for tinder
Which is the ultimate cuck, paying to not get laid
>>
>>27363241
I'm gonna setup all the shit when I get back from uni

>>27363249
You can spoof your location with a fake gps, you ignorant normalfag
>>
>>27363249
Read the OP. There is a link to a GPS spoofer ap[ that allows you to change your gps location. Then you enter the tinder app and play like you normally would.

When I get a match to agree to meeting me I'm going to send her to the nearest fat guy hanging around the area. kek
>>
how do make fake tinder accounts? do i really have to make a fake facebook account then use a fake internet cellphone number?
>>
>>27363334
Upload a couple chad pics to your a facebook account (you can use yours just make the photos private only to you). Use whatever number you'd like.
>>
>>27363399
it would still have my friends list and name no? meaning i would get matched to people with mutuals - this doesn't seem like the best way to do it
>>
>>27363433
Then use a new facebook account.

kek at the amish on cam right now.
>>
I want to see someone get fucked over.
>>
"Location spoofer" app is free and works for this, it bring up a map and you just drop the dot wherever you want your location to be.
>>
#wasteroastiestime
>>
>>27363637
>>27363553
When we get multiple people on cam at a time we can coordinate those two tinder targets to talk to each other. We can tell them they're meeting the same people.

Or they're both meeting guys that are looking for tinder dates to take to the club. Then they'll start talking to each other.
>>
backwards bike dude rolling around.
>>
File: 1453052109237.png (65 KB, 308x289) Image search: [Google]
1453052109237.png
65 KB, 308x289
Poor thread, had lots of potential

You might want to repost this on /b/ alot of them are willing to do things like this
>>
>Can't find any good Chad Tinder baiting threads in the archives
>>
>>27364497
Just save the op pic and inject it into the Tinder trolling threads.

I'll post it to /b/ and see what happens.
>>
I posted it to /b/ and it was instantly deleted.
>>
>>27362879
If you send the stacies and chads to the same place, they'll start talking and probably hook up.

Then you would be spending your time to help other people get laid. While you, as usual, have nothing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.