[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit bernie supporters are in such denial right now it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: rpolitics.png (264 KB, 2631x1206) Image search: [Google]
rpolitics.png
264 KB, 2631x1206
Holy shit bernie supporters are in such denial right now it's fucking hilarious.
>get btfo in an election the polls indicated they were going to get crushed in
>MUH VOTER FRAUD
>MUH SHILLARY
>WAAHHH THE ESTABLISHMENT IS SHUTTING US DOWN!!!
Reddit has started to skip like a broken record. They keep on spamming the exact same news stories on repeat and upvoting it all to the top as some sort of retarded coping mechanism. Like imaginary internet points will somehow convict hillary of voter fraud and give all her votes to sanders.
This shit is just top tier kek. Bernie sanders supporters and redditors are fucking pathetic sore losers.
>>
File: 8fb.jpg (157 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
8fb.jpg
157 KB, 1060x404
im a bernie supporter. i keep getting emails from his campaign insisting that his time is coming with the next batch of primary results, but his time still hasn't come. i wish i could talk with him personally and let him know im proud that he did his best, but we cant all be winners. maybe buy him an ice cream
>>
>>27362902
At least you admit that he lost gracefully and moved on. This pathetic crybaby shit from the majority of his supporters is fucking embarrassing.
>>
Trump is the only way to go!
>>
>>27362861

M8, even the governor down there thinks that shit stank.
>>
>>27363058
Yeah, they completely fucked up the election, but it had zero effect on the fact that Bernie was going to get wrecked regardless.
As a matter of fact, most of the polling got fucked up in poor, largely minority areas. Who support clinton for the most part.
So if anything Sanders actually got an advantage from the massive fuck up.
His supporters are a bunch of pansy crybabies who don't realize that most people who aren't 18 year old white redditors don't give a shit about sanders.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.